Bannockburn Village Conference Room
3637 Canyon Crest Ave J102
Riverside, CA 92507
(626) 497-0807 (matt)

When:
Saturday, December 18th, 2004
Registration will start at 10:00am.
Tournament will start at 11:00am.
Only the first 50 people to register will recieve a City Championship Promo!

Entrance Fee:
FREE!!

Directions (ignore the "Go to the second light and make a right onto Campus Drive.") Pass the second light and turn left onto Canyon Crest Ave.

Map to Conference Room
Parking is available across the street in Lot 24 with a $5 daily pass, or you can park for free on the surrounding streets.

Jerry Dominguez (Warbuzz) will be the Head Judge.
also, 1 new professor volunteer judge positon available.

any question/comments can be email to [email protected] or posted here.

Last edited:
i'm not sure how far from LA it is, but we wouldn't be able to go lee, it's twice as far as temecula

Jack Osbourne said:
just curious, how far is Riverside from LA?
Depending on Traffic and just how fast you drive.... about 45 minutes to an Hour Southeast of LA (Give or take about 15 minutes) :p

My brother and I should be able to make it to this one. Since Jerry is not playing in this one, it's the perfect chance for me to steal this one, lol. So after the tourney, PARTY AT MATT'S PLACE! See everyone on Sat.

SELLING SEALED BOXES!
POKEMON EX TEAM ROCKET RETURNS $60
YU-GI-OH RISE OF DESTINY 1ST ED $50
DC VS SUPERMAN MAN OF STEEL 1ST ED $40

These prices are cheaper than Frank and Sons. If you are attending this tourney and are interested in buying PM me so I can bring them with me on Saturday.

I will be able to make it after all, matt's got a free seat in his car. Should be a good one, see everyone tomorrow.

well well well...I get ****ed over again and cant get a car ride up the coast...it figures >> If people dont want me to play at the CC they just have to tell me

The event ran well, no repairings or anything like that. SD and team slack vandalized the drawing board pretty much every round, after getting 3rd i had some good trades and stuff.

Oh yes, 3rd.. i always get 3rd. Ugh, anything but 3rd again.

Well, next CC on my schedule is vista, so see you there.

The drawing board thing got a bit out of hand. I got second in my group and my brother got first. He was happy.

Back