Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

12-23 Update: HGSS & BW ENERGIES

Status
Not open for further replies.
---------------------
[The Fine Print]

I have 20 verified positive refs plus my iTrader refs. Please add 20 to the iTrader score.
[Wants:]
xX To CYL
xX Bulk rares
xX Bulk holo-foils
xX Victory Cup
xX Victory Medal
xX Any trophy cards
xX Any Japanese foils or promos
xX Any EXs or exs
xX Any Level Xs
xX Any Primes
xX Any Shiny, * or Shining Pokémon
xX Any Charizards, Lugias, Ho-ohs, Rayquazas or other legendary-ish Pokémon
xX Pokémon Catcher
xX Pokémon Collector
xX Rare Candy
[Noble Victories Haves:]

**** I have every card, in normal and reverse, from NV. If you need something, just ask. The list below is not yet complete. *****

Full Arts:
[DEL]x00 Cobalion (FA)[/DEL]
x14 N (FA)
x07 Terrakion (FA)
x06 Victini (FA)
x08 Virizion (FA)
x09 Meowth (SR)

Meta Cards:
x40 Archeops
x42 Carracosta
x18 Chandelure
x08 Chandelure (Reverse)
x16 Cobalion
x06 Cobalion (Reverse)
x39 Druddigon
x04 Durant (4 Card Set)
x10 Durant (Reverse)
x08 Eelektrik (4 Card Set)
x06 Eelektrik (Reverse)
x28 Hydreigon
x13 Hydreigon (Reverse)
x00 Kyurem
x00 Kyurem (Reverse)
x21 Vanilluxe
x06 Vanilluxe (Reverse)
x15 Victini (Fliptini)
x10 Victini (Fliptini) (Reverse)
x21 Victini (Psychic, #43)

Trainers:
x75 Eviolite
x26 Eviolite (Reverse)
x20 N (Reverse)
x20 Rocky Helmet
x26 Rocky Helmet (Reverse)
x31 Super Rod (Reverse)
x30 Xtransceiver (Reverse)
[Energy Haves:]

Heart-Gold & Soul-Silver:

x37 #115 Grass (w/ Celebi)
x38 #116 Fire (w/ Ho-oh)
x30 #117 Water (w/ Lugia)
x28 #118 Lighting (w/ Ampharos)
x24 #119 Psychic (w/ Espeon)
x16 #120 Fighting (w/ Sudowoodo)
x26 #121 Darkness (w/ Umbreon)
x22 #122 Metal (w/ Steelix)

Black & White:
x24 #104 Water
x20 #105 Grass
x20 #106 Fire
x17 #108 Lightning
x21 #109 Psychic
x18 #110 Fighting

Special Energies:
x01 Double Colorless (Reverse) HGSS #103
x31 Double Colorless HGSS #103
x03 Rescue Energy (Reverse) TR #90

Holo-Foil Energies:
x19 Grass (League Promo)
x02 Fighting (Holon Phantoms #108)
x01 Psychic (League Promo)
[e-Skyridge Haves:]

Crystals:

x02 #147/144 Crystal Crobat
x01 #149/144 Crystal Ho-Oh (Reverse)
x02 #150/144 Crystal Kabutops
x01 #150/144 Crystal Kabutops (Reverse)

Holos:
x01 #H04/32 Beedrill
x01 #H09/32 Gengar
x01 #H12/32 Jolteon
x01 #H13/32 Kabutops
x01 #H14/32 Ledian
x01 #H18/32 Magneton (Lightning)
x01 #H19/32 Magneton (Metal)
x02 #H21/32 Nidoqueen
x02 #H24/32 Poliwrath
x01 #H26/32 Raikou
x01 #H30/32 Umbreon
x01 #H31/32 Vaporeon

Rare Reverse Holos:
x01 #01 Aerodactyl (Reverse)
x01 #04 Articuno (Reverse)
x01 #06 Crobat (Reverse)
x01 #09 Forretress (Reverse)
x01 #19 Magneton (Reverse)
x01 #23 Omastar (Reverse)
x01 #24 Raikou (Reverse)
x01 #25 Politoed (Reverse)
x01 #26 Poliwrath (Reverse)
x01 #32 Umbreon (Reverse)
x01 #34 Wigglytuff (Reverse)
x01 #35 Xatu (Reverse)

Rares:
x01 #01 Aerodactyl
x02 #03 Arcanine
x01 #04 Articuno
x01 #05 Beedrill
x01 #06 Crobat
x01 #10 Gengar
x01 #11 Gyarados
x03 #13 Jolteon
x01 #21 Moltres
x02 #22 Nidoqueen
x02 #25 Politoed
x02 #27 Raichu
x02 #28 Raikou
x02 #33 Vaporeon

Trainers:
x01 #122 Crystal Shard (Reverse)
x03 #125 Fisherman
x01 #127 Hyper Potion (Reverse)
x01 #137 Mystery Zone (Reverse)
---------------

Last edited:
Hello I am interested in one of your boxes. Also how many Common/uncommons would it be for 3 Pokemon Collector? One more thing, do you have a ratio to what the rares/holos ratio to commons is? If you have one.

Hello I am interested in one of your boxes. Also how many Common/uncommons would it be for 3 Pokemon Collector? One more thing, do you have a ratio to what the rares/holos ratio to commons is? If you have one.

Hey, nice to meet you!

I haven't done much trading, buying or selling for a long time, so I'm still working out the ratios that work best for me. There's not always a clear conversion--for instance, I'm looking for bulk commons and uncommons, but it's not really worthwhile for me to deal in small lots. I think that, because of this, I should add a rule to my opening post stating that I'm only interested in lots of 1000 cards minimum.

As far as the Rares/Holos, what did you have in mind? I haven't got around to calculating a set ratio yet, but I'm open to offers and suggestions.

---------- Post added 04/25/2011 at 06:05 PM ----------

Could you CML for a box? And also, please CML for 2 Pokemon Collector (I only want them if they are RH)

Make me an offer for a box--I'm interested in any legends, primes, lvl xs and EXs. If they're in great condition, I'll take old ones.

how much would you value a full collection of Arceus, pristine condition, including LV.Xs and Shinys?

Also, could you put up values for specific primes and Lv.Xs?

thx,

-Kaz

Last edited:
CML for:

Collectors,Holo energies Holon Phantoms????

Hey, how you doing? Where are you from in the Czech? I lived in Hluboka (Ceske Budejovica) for a while last year.

I'm most interested in:

x2 Kyogre SL-6 COL
x1 Lugia SL-7 COL
x1 Darkrai/Cresselia Legend Top 99/102 TM
x2 Darkrai/Cresselia Legend Bottom 100/102 TM
x2 Palkia/Dialga Legend Top 101/102 TM
x2 Palkis/Dialga Legend Bottom 102/102 TM

So that should give us a place to start.

Everything's mint/english, right?

Hey, nice to meet you!

I haven't done much trading, buying or selling for a long time, so I'm still working out the ratios that work best for me. There's not always a clear conversion--for instance, I'm looking for bulk commons and uncommons, but it's not really worthwhile for me to deal in small lots. I think that, because of this, I should add a rule to my opening post stating that I'm only interested in lots of 1000 cards minimum.

As far as the Rares/Holos, what did you have in mind? I haven't got around to calculating a set ratio yet, but I'm open to offers and suggestions.

---------- Post added 04/25/2011 at 06:05 PM ----------

Make me an offer for a box--I'm interested in any legends, primes, lvl xs and EXs. If they're in great condition, I'll take old ones.

No sorry but I didn't have any ratio currently, I know that PokemonForever does this same thing. So, just let me know if you have one in mind.

Also, I am currently counting my cards to see if I have 3000 to trade for the box, if I do hav ehtat many then I will. I wanted to add in the collectors to that if I do have over 3000, so just hit me up what the total would be for the box and 3 collectors. Thanks!

No sorry but I didn't have any ratio currently, I know that PokemonForever does this same thing. So, just let me know if you have one in mind.

Also, I am currently counting my cards to see if I have 3000 to trade for the box, if I do hav ehtat many then I will. I wanted to add in the collectors to that if I do have over 3000, so just hit me up what the total would be for the box and 3 collectors. Thanks!

Cool! Feel free to use some approximations as opposed to counting every single one (we can always work out the slight differences in number after the fact, if you're cool with that). You should be able to eyeball them by counting out a stack of 500 and then measuring multiple stacks.

I'd probably need 500 for the collectors, but that's only because it's a lot easier for me to figure out the box ratio than it is for single cards. Why don't you let me know your common/uncommon numbers, and then we'll work a deal for the collectors. Even if you fall short of the 3,000, I'm interested in other stuff. And like you mentioned, we could always go back to rares and holos.

I just checked PFs thread, and I'm perfectly fine using his ratios. I wouldn't really want to undercut him anyway, since neither one of us wants to get into a bidding war!

Any set. English only. Mint condition. At the moment off the top of my head:

3:1 - Non-holo rare
5:1 - Holo rare
2:1 - RH uncommon/common
5:1 - RH rare

---------- Post added 04/25/2011 at 07:11 PM ----------

how much would you value a full collection of Arceus, pristine condition, including LV.Xs and Shinys?

Also, could you put up values for specific primes and Lv.Xs?

thx,

-Kaz

I'm not allowed to buy in this thread.

Cool! Feel free to use some approximations as opposed to counting every single one (we can always work out the slight differences in number after the fact, if you're cool with that). You should be able to eyeball them by counting out a stack of 500 and then measuring multiple stacks.

I'd probably need 500 for the collectors, but that's only because it's a lot easier for me to figure out the box ratio than it is for single cards. Why don't you let me know your common/uncommon numbers, and then we'll work a deal for the collectors. Even if you fall short of the 3,000, I'm interested in other stuff. And like you mentioned, we could always go back to rares and holos.

I just checked PFs thread, and I'm perfectly fine using his ratios. I wouldn't really want to undercut him anyway, since neither one of us wants to get into a bidding war!

Any set. English only. Mint condition. At the moment off the top of my head:

3:1 - Non-holo rare
5:1 - Holo rare
2:1 - RH uncommon/common
5:1 - RH rare

---------- Post added 04/25/2011 at 07:11 PM ----------

I'm not allowed to buy in this thread.

no, in relation to commons. srry about being unclear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back