Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

1st Place BR Report w/ FrostyHatter2.0(Froslass).. 1st win ever!!!

GGRules!

So my son gave me FrostyHatter to test with and I do..

as seen on the front page article:

POKEMON: 19

4 : Froslass, LA-3
4 : Snorunt, MT-100

2 : Bronzong, MD-16
2 : Bronzor, MD-52

1 : Uxie LV.X, LA-146
2 : Uxie, LA-43

1 : Palkia Lv.X, GE-106
1 : Palkia, GE-26

1 : Spiritomb, LA-16

1 : Unown Q, MD-49

TRAINERS: 28

2 : Night Maintenance
3 : Switch
3 : Poke Ball
3 : Super Scoop Up

3 : Cynthia's Feelings
3 : Roseanne's Research
4 : Bebe's Search
3 : Buck's Training

1 : Technical Machine TS-2

3 : Moonlight Stadium

ENERGY: 13

4 : Call Energy
3 : Psychic Energy
6 : Water Energy

Round 1: Bryan(AMU)
I get out a quick Froslass and he doesn't realize Bronzong works when I bring it up between turns. Very good game sir.
Season: 3-2
Today: 1-0

Round 2: Chrono Sabre(Luxray/Rayquaza)
I did get a decent set up, however he got everything out and I got owned from there
Season: 3-3
Today: 1-1

Round 3: Justin C.(Froslass/Starmie)
I got T2 Froslass and got all my sleep check heads and 3 out of 4 SSU heads and he couldn't get any.
Season: 4-3
Today: 2-1

Round 4: CC-Kun(GlisceningHatter... Gliscor with Fairies)
I got a Palkia Lvl. X out and brought up his Gliscors so that I could pick them off to make the game a lot easier.
Season: 5-3
Today: 3-1

While I was sitting there watching another game.. something happened that annoyed me. Zach came over and told someone that they couldn't take a card back when it wasn't their place too, and the 2 were just having fun when earlier in the game.. the opponent let Zach's friend take back his MD Torterra to play the DP Torterra, which in the end, allowed him to win the game. It annoyed most of the players there that someone was meddling in games that weren't theres, and let alone their FRIENDS game, he wouldn't of done it in any other persons game. also, his friend his new and doesn't really understand the rules much, he does have a decent grasp.. but i mean his opponents knew he was new and they let him take certain things back.. and for him to just meddle when he doesn't have a place to is wrong.. We talked to Zach about it, and he didn't come back to watch again..
So I make the finals!!!

Top 2 v Chrono Sabre
I wish I could say these were great games...
Game 1: I got T2 Froslass and he started with Rayquaza and couldn't draw anything until it was too late.
1-0

Game 2: He started with Baltoy and nothing else, I got T2 froslass.. he evolved to Claydol but couldnt get anything so I attacked gg.
2-0

Season: 6-3
Today: 4-1

MY FIRST WIN EVER!!! WOO!! POKE DADS RULE :thumb:

Props:
- 1st win
- Victory Medal
- Heads
- My son MadHatter for all the help

Slops:
-NONE!!

Last edited:
WTG! My FroBro failed today, it was prolly too tricked up. The first medal is def the best!

All right Al! Way to go man, I knew that deck would present quite a challenge :D

Wish I could have been there to press my luck against it.

Back