Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

1st place report/Gyrados

Rikku11

Me and my little cousin decide to play the same Gyrados list for Utah battle roads in the senior division.

R1
Liam Elective Amphy Electrode. Oh NO!!!
I get an azelf start and play roseannes and want to get baltoy but its prized and so is 1 of my magickarps. so i get sableye and magickarp. I play a super scoop up and tails. now i thought i was going to lose for sure but by the time he killed azelf i had a gdos with 2 magickarp in my discard. i bring up the gdos flash bite his electrode and play a plus power tail revenge for the knockout. Yes!!! I got the magickarp from my prize. he brings up another electrode and kills me so he kills his self. i draw another prize. YES!!! this time my prize is baltoy. My turn. I play BTS play baltoy evolve to claydol cosmic and set up from there. i came back and won. Very GG

1-0
R2
Nick H. Gyrados
We both start with sableye. he goes 1st. he does impersonate for roseanes and gets 2 magickarp. i play roseannes and get a basic dark and a crobat. i flash bite poketurn flash bite attatch the dark and overconfident for the donk. sorry nick. GG

2-0
Morgan Absol G Blaziken FB
I go first cause sableye and do roseannes for baltoy and a registeel. he attatch's a :psychic: to his crobat and passes. i evolve my karp and evolve my claydol. use roseann's for a karp and a bat. flash bite play plus power retreat. regiheal and tail revenge for 70 and game. Sorry about the donk.GG

3-0
R-4 Kyle K. (my cousin)
I get an azelf start with no supporters only dead useless cards. the next 3 turns i drew nothing and he KOed the azelf. GG

3-1

Top 2 Me and my lil cousin Kyle.

Game 1
He gets a start like i did in R4 but with a babe's. I get a good hand and tear right through him. GG

Game 2 We both get good starts but it went prize for prize the whole game and i took the 1st prize. GG

Slops-
Bad hand R4
Really nothing else.

Props-
PLUS POWER!!!!!!!
DONKS!!!!!!
my cousin Karl taking 1st in masters
My cousin Kyle taking 2nd in seniors
Warp energy against the mirror!!
Winning 4 BR's in a row
Another victory medal
Being 2nd in the world!!! for now

Last edited:
Congrats

Never played against the gyrados since I was T1 by it by one of the french in the grinder. (Sableye Crobat, T1 Donk)

GJ Brandon. I played Gyarados too for fun. Right now Pokegym's not letting me submit the report...Nice Donks by the way!

thaks guys.

and that sucks to be donked in the grinder sorry that happened to you.

Aaron- oh that sucks. so what place did u take

Back