Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

2/2 Castaway/Strength Charm vs. 4 Plus Power

Hookshot_Umbreon

I'm having trouble deciding which to use in my Delcatty ex deck. I need the '+10' to OHKO 70HP Pokemon with Tail Slap (saving Upsteam for bigger targets.)

At the moment I'm using 2/2 Castaway/Charm. I like getting an energy (basic, yes) & an extra supporter along with the Charm.

But I'm still thinking it might be worth having 2 more '+10' cards by foregoing the extra supporter/energy draw.

Any suggestions?

the only 70 hp pokemon you might encounter are stage 1's that should be stage 2's by the time you get caty out or raichu d.

Since you're using Castaway, I'd also stick with Strength Charm for now. Maybe 1 Plus Power for fun though, as it's stackable.

Plus power is a great card. Or should that be WAS a great card? because without a way of getting to them reasonably reliably you will find that it isn't there when you need it. So if you want to play Plus Power then I'd suggest playing 4 of them. castaway's ability to fetch energy a tool and your next supporter makes castaway my prefered choice. maybe someone will break Plus Power???

Back