Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

2 Holofoils in EX1 Packs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhnnymullen

I just saw Wakaba.net advertising that ADV4/Ex1 packs had two holos a piece. But is the second a real holo or a reverse like in America?

vincent0906 said:
In addition,
Each pack included 4 common, 3 uncommon, 1 rare, 1 rare holo and 1 holo energy.

10-card packs now?? ADV3 still had 11... :(

Oh, and they're out now - I am waiting on some boosters from a 60-box shipment which arrived in Oregon yesterday!!! :clap:

Last edited:
By normal holo do you mean a decent card out of every pack in addition to the EXTREMELY cool looking holo energy card in the pack? If so then buying those packs is money well spent. :)

Kyogre said:
By normal holo do you mean a decent card out of every pack in addition to the EXTREMELY cool looking holo energy card in the pack? If so then buying those packs is money well spent. :)

Yes, your right...
Each pack contain 2 holo....
one of them must be holo energy...
but another one is Other holo cards in the set.

this sounds so cool. at last, a deck with all holo energys. my dream is coming close. when is this set coming out here in america.

Sorry folks but this is japanese cards. Nintendo will most likely not put two holos in a pack.

Yeah, the new holo energys are way better than the older ones, I cant wait to get some myself. I really hope Nintendo distributes them in bulk, each month at league, or leave the packs with 2 holos in them, or else, it will be really tought to complete the EX1 set, and the holo energys will be WAY OVER valued. At least I have my 35 foil water energys to hang around, until these new ones come along :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back