Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

2 State Champions, 1 little league in East TN

Lawman

Proud PTO/LL time here folks.

For week 1 of States, we sent players from our league to 2 states. I judged and helped John Goodman run his 1st SC in Kentucky. We had 4 players in attendance in KY. All 4 left with winning records and we brought home 3 medals. Cody G. (Kabutops141) 1st MAs and Alex H (GengarGuy274) 4th MAs. Zach H took 4th in JRs. Alex K went 4-2 and missed cut on resistence.

Onto N. Carolina where we had 3 players there, maybe a few more. In the MAs division, TN went 1st and 2nd. Congrats to TJ C. (ShadowZangoose) for 1st place and Will E. on 2nd place.

So, 2 different State Champions from 1 league in MAs division. I know this has probably been accomplished before, but I wanted the players to know how proud I am of them and the good sportsmanship they show to their opponents.

Keith

D'awwh. I love you too, Keith. <3

Ryan Gouge got 4th at NC, too. He shows up at league from time to time, too. So that's six medals... kinda. Right?

Also, the best part of the day was MIGUEL making a special appearance in top two. Best burn marker ever.

Hi Kieth!

You can't forget about your little brothers down here in Chattanooga! I think we had 4 Medal winners! Two from the Tn State and Two from Ga. I think that will put our East TN gang at 10 medals for the first round of states! Up Next is Alabama States!!!!!!

Ken

Last edited:
Good to hear that everyone is doing well. Too bad work is keeping me busy on the weekends, or I'd attend more events. While I may not be playing or attending events like I use too, I will still be rooting for everyone as they venture to these competitions and hope that things go well.

Good work, and good luck.

Gibby

Hi Kieth!

You can't forget about your little brothers down here in Chattanooga! I think we had 4 Medal winners! Two from the Tn State and Two from Ga. I think that will put our East TN gang at 10 medals for the first round of states! Up Next is Alabama States!!!!!!

Ken

I'm proud of you all too! I knew Bryan had 2nd TN MAs and Brandon won GA states. Noah got 2nd. Add in Ryan G w/ 4th in NCar and East TN did fantastic week 1!

Keith

go Sevierville! YAY!

Good luck at Regionals! (Who is going to who?)

Good job Tennessee and since we're bragging, lol......

The Woodlands, Texas League

Ryan H. (Juniors) Oklahoma State winner
Cameron C. (Seniors) Louisiana State winner
Austin Cook (Masters) Oklahoma 2nd place
Austin C. (Juniors) Louisiana 2nd place

Good job Tennessee and since we're bragging, lol......

The Woodlands, Texas League

Ryan H. (Juniors) Oklahoma State winner
Cameron C. (Seniors) Louisiana State winner
Austin Cook (Masters) Oklahoma 2nd place
Austin C. (Juniors) Louisiana 2nd place

Great job there too! And led by the Beautiful One too....Oh my! :biggrin: Hope all is well in big Texas Cookie!

Keith

Aww, I'll only note my top 2 finishers...

Alex K 1st place TN Juniors
Aiden K (no relation) 1st place KS Juniors
Timmy B 1st place KS Masters
Andrew K (relation) 2nd place TN Seniors

I am sure I have missed some, but that was pretty good for week 1!!

Vince - The Yeti have arrived

Aww, I'll only note my top 2 finishers...

Alex K 1st place TN Juniors
Aiden K (no relation) 1st place KS Juniors
Timmy B 1st place KS Masters
Andrew K (relation) 2nd place TN Seniors

I am sure I have missed some, but that was pretty good for week 1!!

Vince - The Yeti have arrived

Nice haul Vince....LMK when you have 2 state champs from MAs in your league though ;)

Keith

You got me there.

Never been much for getting the masters pushed through.

WAR PIGLETS.

Congrats Keith!

2 Masters State Champs for any league is MUY BUENO!

V

^My lil piglet got his 1st state medal (1st states he has gone to btw!) w/ a 4th.

I wont try to compare families Vince....your boys have more glass than a NYC skyscraper!

Keith

Back