Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

2 Worlds No. 1 Trophy cards on Ebay!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

poke-geri

HI

I think, a few of you have seen these cards on Ebay... Well, I'll start the discussion:biggrin:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pokemon-WORLDS-...oryZ2611QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pokemon-World-C...oryZ2611QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

One from 2008 and one from 2007

I think, the one from 2008 won't ever go away for $7500 The first No. 1 Trainer went for more, but.. I dont think there's someone going to pay that amount... especially not now, because there's another one on Ebay, for biding..

What do you think, how much will the one from 2007 go for?

My suggestion: 3'500

Geri

well, people may have limited funds.
If they want "a" champion card, they won't bid on both, but would try to get one or the other.
It very well could affect the price each gets.

well, people may have limited funds.
If they want "a" champion card, they won't bid on both, but would try to get one or the other.
It very well could affect the price each gets.

Right...

But I also think, that the card(s) won't sell for more than $4'000.
The prices on World Championship cards went down with the years!! The No. 1 Trainer from 2007 ended about 5 days ago... the starting price was: 3'800! Nobody wanted to buy the card.. and 2008 Semi-Finalist Stamped card sold for "only" $355...

Now that's a BIG difference between those two prices...:eek: I have a feeling the first one wont get any bid till the second one is gone. That seller should but the lower price one and then post it again at the higher price (which they may do any way). Me I wouldn't buy it I'd rather win one..:biggrin:

It´s also very possible, that the one who did put this years card, might not want to really sell it. He might be trying if he can get a good amount of that, and keep it if that´s not the case.

Last edited:
:lol:

I guess it goes for........ $3'000

It sold for $2.425,00 ... And i said 3'000 ...... :cool::thumb: :tongue:

And... look at the winner.. It's dpersin (Dave Persin) He also won the first No. 1 Trainer that was on Ebay (7'600).

Well, the price went down a big lot... That's what I thought..

is the $7600 No.1 Trainer your speak of was from Jeremy Maron back in 05?

Yes, that was the first No. 1 Trainer from Worlds that found his way to eBay :biggrin:

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

I haven't talked to Tom about it, but i think he is very happy about the price.

Yes.. perhaps..
But I bet he thought he'll get about $5'000 ...

Last edited:
Yes, that was the first No. 1 Trainer from Worlds that found his way to eBay :biggrin:

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Yes.. perhaps..
But I bet he thought he'll get about $5'000 ...

No, he expected around 1000

Yea, i´m very happy with the prize really, specially as it raised by 900 dollars within the last 30 seconds. While the first auction expired with the starting prize of 3800, i already knew it is impossible for me to get more than that, so anywhere between 1000 and 3000 was likely.

Yea, i´m very happy with the prize really, specially as it raised by 900 dollars within the last 30 seconds. While the first auction expired with the starting prize of 3800, i already knew it is impossible for me to get more than that, so anywhere between 1000 and 3000 was likely.

I also want such an amount on my bank account :tongue:

fyi:
the 2008 No.1 Trainer card I had on eBay was sold to a private collector off eBay just a few days ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back