Registration Time: 11:00 AM

Eugene 10/14/2007
Address: 4750 Village Plaza Loop, Eugene, OR
Date: Sunday 10/14/2007
Registration Time: 11:00 AM

BDS

[R]Visitor;937431 said:
Too many sundays! :(

We left a couple Saturdays open to allow Leagues to continue, at least a little bit, during Battle Road. Filling all the Saturdays up pretty much kills the Leagues for a month.

BDS

We have some Leagues that have loads of younger players that would rather go to League than play in a BR. If Chris and I are tied up every Saturday running a BR, then the Leagues suffer. I will get hold of FS and see if he wants to add in a couple more BR's on the open Saturdays.

BDS

Understandable, but, yeah, I work on Sundays, so, i'm here whining about it. :p

Also, BDS, I got those things you and Chris wanted me to order, so I assume you guys can receive them at the Portland Battle Roads @ Loki's.

Salem BR happens right before my first day of college. Maybe I should give away more shinies at that BR as prizes for the Ds tournament.
~Cyber~

I expect the DS tournaments to be smaller, given the size of these events, so, handing out our best goodies wouldn't exactly be the best idea, though, they're your shinies :p

[R]Visitor;939406 said:
I expect the DS tournaments to be smaller, given the size of these events, so, handing out our best goodies wouldn't exactly be the best idea, though, they're your shinies :p

I'm giving away the shiny Zigzagoons you gave me. I need to make use of them somehow.
~Cyber~

[R]Visitor;939754 said:
Nice. Those ROCK.

SMASH.

Sadly for you guys, I'll be in New Mexico (or on my way back from New Mexico) during the Loki's and BdL BRs.

Although, on a positive note, you Admins won't have any spam to delete while I'm gone. lol

What's up with the whole giving away shiny pokémon as DS tournament prizes anyways? That seems kind of suspicious if you ask me lulz. AR possibly? Lawl.

Update: Whee, I'm in NM now. ^^

Anyhoo, I might be back in time for the Salem BR. If my bus arrives on time, I;ll be back in Salem at 6am Sunday.

I have no doubt that the above statement changed at least one life.

Bucket: Nah, maybe the GTS clone glitch.

Only 2 days left until we kick off our Battle Road series in Oregon. The first event will be at Loki's, and I need to warn you that we will be limited to approximately 45 players, so get there early and make sure you have a spot!

BDS

Geez, no wonder spinach is dominating Oregon. All you guys care about is your DP tournament.
Just to set the record straight, the post you quoted was in response to my post saying that some younger players would rather go to League than a competitive tournament. Not sure what you're referring to when you say DP tournament. You don't use any DP in your decks? :eek:

BDS :wink:

Back