Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

2008-11-26 Charizard SF 103/100

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. This card brings back memories. I love the artwork on this better than the original actually.

I love the nostalgia factor, but I don't see many decks actually using it for tournaments. Maybe it's just me.

7/10

2/10 bad. I think that the SW Charizard beats this...

10/10 for old memories, when this card was worth like $50 non first edition...

Must have collector's card.10/10 Horrible competitive card.2/10

This would be playable w/ Leafeon Lv. X or Heatran Lv. X, but there's much better ways of utilizing Leafeon/Heatran, such as Magmortar or Infernape.

10/10

That is your rating as a trainer if you can win with this card at the front of your deck. :smile:
I used to love this card, I have the orgional! woohoo! But this card has a cool factor to it, and I
do wish I had one.

-Jason
:)dark::colorless20)

are you serious? i have three of them!

only possible to play with along with heatran X. Very rare though.

with heatran: 8/10
without heatran: 0/10 (maybe typhlosion)
rarity: 9/10 or more

Ok firstly its call that they brought it back and as for a collector might be intrested I dont think the more battle sort of people would be as keen. Deck wise yes there are possiblitys but its never going to be the best. If its attack was 120 that would make it so much better. So overall id give it 7/10.

is it just me or this card is not exactly the same as the base set one
I thought the baset one discarded energy cards not just energy

but i like this card 10/10

This will be huge tech when Shaymin Lv.X gets out. Takes any energy and with Lake Boundary this can even take out Torterra Lv.X.

And it looks nice and allows you to use your original BS Charizards in tournament. Hooray!

Seriously though, 5/10.

I used this at league a couple of weeks ago with Electivire SW, Energy Link, :lightning Energies. It worked fairly well, actually. 7/10

classic i remember me and my grandmother buying box after box looking for the origonal and not getting one
10/10 just because i love this card eventually got 4 base set ones will be holding on to those for a long time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back