Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

2008-7-14 Tortera - MD 030/100

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcoville

displayimage.php

5/10.

Colin and others might understand this better, or run the DP one, but I don't get how it works.

Might be good with Gyarados.

I like the card a lot with sceptile, being able to deal 100 for 2 is pretty insane

modified (with crystal beach) - 8/10
unlimited - 9/10(lot of HP)
limited - 9/10(very hard to kill)

in the combo with Sceptile it does 100 for 2 with freenzy plant, Lv up do 100 again with Dash, then do 100 yet again with Freenzy Plant. Seems pretty good to me
6/10 because it ONLY works with sceptile

This card is just broken, I'd just run this with Sceptile and nothing else. I think this card will make it top 4 worlds this season and Next season.

My rankings: 10 out of 10!

Worlds idk, those japanese people are good you know.

to slow except with sceptile. Nice Hp, bad retreat, good damage. Its alright. 6.5/10

When it gets that IFDS Torterra, it and any grass decks are getting a major boost, particularly with the swarming capabilities. Next year is going to be a big grass year, and this guy is likely to be a big part of it.

8/10

in the combo with Sceptile it does 100 for 2 with freenzy plant, Lv up do 100 again with Dash, then do 100 yet again with Freenzy Plant. Seems pretty good to me

Or, you could use Frenzy Plant, Level Up, then use Frenzy Plant again. Then the next turn, you could Super Dash!

k well if you know how to play it right like me you know that its super fast and super powerful and it works so well if you can understand how to play it right with sceptile and phione.
9.5/10

Or, since you leveled up, you can just frenzy plant again, as it gets rid of the effect.

This card is BEAST!!! Run Torterra with a the NEW SHaymin Lv. X, it wont be a TANK anymore, it will be a BASE or a CASTLE!!!

7/10, Right NOW!!! IN future, 9.9/10, nothing is perfect, NOT even Gallade!

Torterra lv 51

Well, it can do 100 damage for 2 with sceptile. That is great and all, but how can you get that out? Phione? Phione will often be dead by t3, so you may only get torterra out and still need to search for sceptile. It isn't good to have a pokemon that can't do any damage unless you have a stage 2 out.

Also, fire will be HUGE with heatran lx. This will weaken torterra a lot. Not only does weakness hurt, but magmortar lx comboed with heatran lx can take the deck down instantly. Magmortar lx can snipe sceptile off the bench, and once sceptile is gone, the whole deck goes down with it.

Still, the payoff is amazing. And a certain chia pet-like lx that we get in november will make torterra hard to take down. So if you can get a good set up with it, go with torterra. Just remember, if we get any serious sniper pokemon, torterra's days are finished.

Now: 8/10
By november: 6.5/10

Absolutely broken. I played two guys at league today running it with Sceptile, and they owned my Necromancer deck both times. In addition, they both got out a Sceptile and at least one Torterra by turn 2. 10/10 easy.

well if you have the right trainers and lines you can get the m both out fast and even if your first torterra need 4 its still very powerful and by the way lving it up dosn't let you use dash agen I tryed to in a truny and they said its still torterra so it didn't change anything. and I am looking for a pokemon DP on that can stop the bench from getting hit and when that happens it will make the deck almost unstopable
Even if you play mag or ape its still not that hard to kill with only 110 Hp just bucks and then attack for OHKO and it will outlast them with the as you say it chia pet like Lv.X . It works good with DP torterra becuase of healing making it almost unOHKOable and then it heals everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back