Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

2009-2-25 Dialga G Lv X PL 122/127

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woot first post!

Gotta love this card. The first card that shuts down annoying Bodies in the DP on format! And a great attack to boot IMHO. 10/10

Dialgia G Lv.X is just an amazing card, It has single handedly made everyone look at their deck in a new way and has totally changed the game. Personally I think it is a good change. Now you can not take anything for granted in your deck building and really need to know your meta to be successful.

10/10

I think this card is going to be pretty big. It can put your opponents energy in the Lost Zone and ignore all non-SP Pokebodies!

10/10!!!

OMG d15 k@rd 15 d@ 5ux0rz!!!

10/10, probably the most highly anticipated card from the set along with shaymin and palkia (as are every other new level x . . . )

clap clap clapclapclap Overrated!!!! clap clap clapclapclap Overrated!!!!

Sorry but I have to disagree the body is nice the attacks are cool but getting it out and back to the bench can be a pain I hate lv max flips are wack plus it basiclly made what would have been a blown open format shrint to almost GG size again. LOL and I have 2 of these :(

10/10 this card is UBER i have 2 and im getting some pretty sweet deals for them plus the body and the attack are SWEET

10/10. I love this card and if flips are the problem why not run 3-1 so you can start with it then premier ball? Its first attack is amazing able to stop ramparados in its tracks, if they fail to get a skull fossil out in time of course.
So poke montoya could this be another I hate this card so much I think Ill play it?lol

Best in a Sp. conditions deck or a SP deck, otherwise, leaves alot to be desired.

HP- 120 = Alright, standard for any LV.X- 7/10
Type - :metal: Not much meta resistance, so good there- 6/0
Picture - Best Dialga out there(not saying much:thumb:)- 9/10
:pbody: - Best Body ever, as it shuts down oll the rest - 9/10
Attack - Expensive, but tollerable with an energy gain. good damage and removing energy - 7/10
Resistance/Weakness - Weakness makes bad matchup against Blaziken, Maggy, or Crazy Monkeys. Good resistance, as most every deck has SOME :psychic: pokemon in it. also, you have heard of dusknoir, right?

Overall: 7/10 a nice addition to most decks, but with bench space at a premium, and PalkiaX being so popular, this card will spring up quickly, then fade(just like SP decks :lol:).
(wheres regisneo?)

Dialga G LV X doesn't kill decks, it stops one or two decks from killing everything else *looks at Shaymin and Ampharos*.

It's a needed card, and its power as a tech is balanced out by the fact that it is a Level X and so space needs to be found for things like Azelf, Level Max, and/or extra Warps/Switches. Also it will never be able to attack in 90% of the decks that use it.

9/10 because it makes the game better.

What an interesting card we have here...this is the reason why Ampharos, Torterra, and Scizzor decks lose a lot of playability, and about every deck besides those will (likely) play it. Overall, Dialga G LV. X gets 9.5/10. It loses a bit for being a Level-Up...

Hands down the best card in the set. Anything that straight KILLS archtypes and ruins the format is a broken card.

10/10

This card is like Cessation Crystal - It's nice, but won't change the game ... 8/10

7/10 Stop the hype. Its not that great, After everyone stops playing bodies, people will stop playing this card, then bodies will come back, the cycle will continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back