Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

2013-04-26 BWP70 Virizion

Status
Not open for further replies.

waynegg

CotD Editor<br>Forum Moderator
"Before posting, please review the FAQ and follow the Guidelines provided for Card of they Day. Whereas we enjoy opinions of the cards, it is necessary to include a Brief Description for all players to understand your point of view and an optional Rating (ex. x/10). In the future, posts not using the FAQ information may be deleted and reported. Thanks, Mgmt"

[gal=54475]2013-04-26 BWP70 Virizion[/gal]​

I will say it is a 6/10, with the attack it is nice against Kedleo and Darkrai, even though it can be OHKO from either, Darkrai with Claw or laser, but with keldeo its a bit harder but can still be done. I think it has low HP, but none of the Virizion cards right now have a very high HP anyways, I also like the energy cost, you can use DCE and a grass energy, or blend. And with the set after Plasma Freeze it will get more suppport as well. Just curious as to what these promos are available in? I have not yet seen one.

Hmmmm

6/10 It has to have a higher rating just for the fact it does pretty well against two large players in the game right now "Darkrai and Kedeo." In my personal opinion it is the best of the three promos.

BTW these come from the Legends of Justice Collection Box. You get three packs and Virizion, Cobalion, and Terrakion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back