Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

3 Secrets in 7 packs?

Donezator

Yesterday, I pulled all 3 of the secret holo rares (Hitmonchan, Electabuzz and Scyther in Platinum) out of 7 packs? I was wondering, is this even possible? Or am I just extremley lucky :eek:

Donezator :pokeball:

yeah.... there's only supposed to be one per box. dont know what coulda happened..... maybe they mixed some boxes together and you got all the shinies.

I've thrown the whole, "one per box" idea out the window. It's consistent for the most part, but sometimes that is just totally, totally wrong.

There were 7 boxes at my PR yesterday, one family from my league pulled Giratina X, Shaymin X, Palkia G X, Dialga G X Shayminx X, Hitmonchan, Scyther, (Yes, two shaymin X's)

And on top of that, another hitmonchan, electabuzz, dialga G X, Shaymin X, and another giratina X were pulled that I saw.

I got crap =( But at least I traded for some sweet stuff afterwards.

I've thrown the whole, "one per box" idea out the window. It's consistent for the most part, but sometimes that is just totally, totally wrong.

There were 7 boxes at my PR yesterday, one family from my league pulled Giratina X, Shaymin X, Palkia G X, Dialga G X Shayminx X, Hitmonchan, Scyther, (Yes, two shaymin X's)

And on top of that, another hitmonchan, electabuzz, dialga G X, Shaymin X, and another giratina X were pulled that I saw.

I got crap =( But at least I traded for some sweet stuff afterwards.

Yeh, my dad pulled Shaymin Land form, my brother pulled one of the shinies and I pulled a Giratina Lvx (Aswell lol). Yesterday, we only got 3 boxes at our PR, but I do believe that they were mixed. I geuss that if it ws supposed to be 1 per box, then it would still make sense. However, some others out our PR pulled Drapion LVX, Palkia LVX, Lotad shiny, Vulpix shiny and another Hitmonchan!

Donezator

Yeh, my dad pulled Shaymin Land form, my brother pulled one of the shinies and I pulled a Giratina Lvx (Aswell lol). Yesterday, we only got 3 boxes at our PR, but I do believe that they were mixed. I geuss that if it ws supposed to be 1 per box, then it would still make sense. However, some others out our PR pulled Drapion LVX, Palkia LVX, Lotad shiny, Vulpix shiny and another Hitmonchan!

Donezator

Ugh, no one pulled Drapion X at mine. I even brought cash to buy it off of the person who pulled it. (More than enough to pursuade them). I love they way it looks =X

Some PTO mix up the packs while putting together the sets to be given out to players.
Others pull them out of the box while handing them out.
Doing the first can lead to "rich" sets.

Back