Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

300 HP Black Kyurem-EX

Status
Not open for further replies.
doubtful shuckle, the 300 hp kyurem ex is dragon type and thus dragon type weak not metal weak like reg kyurem.

hopefully that hp increasing trainer also makes the poke worth another prize like expert belt did

doubtful shuckle, the 300 hp kyurem ex is dragon type and thus dragon type weak not metal weak like reg kyurem.

hopefully that hp increasing trainer also makes the poke worth another prize like expert belt did

Hadn't seen the cards, was just making a joke, because Klingklang is such a contender in the format >.>

Last edited:
I assume they will remain unplayable because of their Energy costs and Garchomp/Altaria in the format. As N3rd said, Tool Scrapper gets rid of it easily so... I don't see it becoming too big of a threat.

I assume they will remain unplayable because of their Energy costs and Garchomp/Altaria in the format. As N3rd said, Tool Scrapper gets rid of it easily so... I don't see it becoming too big of a threat.
The point is not that it won't be good. The point is that 300 HP is just crazy no matter what. It might not be good, but it is just the idea.

If they give these pokes a tool/trainer/whatever like this what will happen to other ones?

I think it's ironic that the people who want a slower format with fewer OHKOs will be the first to complain about 300 HP Pokemon.

As long as they are not uncounterable, broken Pokemon that make everything else obsolete, I don't really care how much HP they have.

Wailord ex didn't cause society to collapse, did it?

I think it's ironic that the people who want a slower format with fewer OHKOs will be the first to complain about 300 HP Pokemon.

As long as they are not uncounterable, broken Pokemon that make everything else obsolete, I don't really care how much HP they have.

Wailord ex didn't cause society to collapse, did it?
Once again the point is if these pokemon get these things what will the next EXs get if anything. That is the problem imo.

So because of this, something else might or might not happen, but we have no idea what it will be, or if it will be good, bad, or indifferent.

Nah, I'm not going to worry over that. For all we know this is a one-off gimmick that will have little or no impact on the game. If it turns out to be playable, then we get something new to work with, which isn't such a terrible thing either.

I love how people are missing the fact that the cards aren't fully translated, and that they may very well have a big drawback. (Unless I misunderstood the news update)

In any case I doubt it'll make much of an impact since the EXs are still next to impossible to play, and that the tools are 'Pokemon Specific,' and Junk Arm is quite possibly going to be rotated out at that point.

Lol.
If they don't have any good scans by then end of the month I will have gotten my copy of this mag and I can scan them with a better scanner and post translations. However, I doubt we have to wait that long.

Well the card that discards pokemon tools will be more of a staple card. But i could imagine the draw backs to this is that when its knocked out yout take four prizez.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back