Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

?

Little Mac does it again! lol Congrats on the win Johnny. GL with regionals.

GJ Kettler. Only question would be in the reseeding of the top 4 (it appears). When a T8 is announced, it should be 1 v 8 and 4 v 5 on one side of the bracket, 2 v 7 and 3 v 6 on other; with the winners playing each other. From your T8 results, it appears Jordan (Whicker) was in the 4 v 5 match up and should have been your oppo in the semis (as you obvioulsy expected).

Keith

CHYEEEEEEEEEEEA Boy:D

GJ Man, I knew you were gonna take it all. To think Machamp woulda run 3 states had it not been for my amazing T8 Pairing!=(

I'll definitley cya at Nats though, GJ again man!

~AJ

Good job, but how on earth did a dragtrode deck make the finals, I thought that deck was dead as a doornail.

GOOD JOB JOHNNY.
I'm really surprised you didn't go up against one metagross deck. That's a real auto loss than gengar. Machamp can't withstand linkblast in an SMP deck, even if you have energy root. I guess everybody has given up on the tank.

moza said:
Good job, but how on earth did a dragtrode deck make the finals, I thought that deck was dead as a doornail.

lol I knew dragtrode was going to put up a good showing. It really isnt surprising. all the decks that are supposedly auto-losses or tough match-ups arent that hard for a well built dragtrode. Its about time people realize that. GJ kettler. Its a shame I wont get to play in the texas states o well. Theres always in between matches. :biggrin:

Moss, correct me if I'm wrong but you lost in T8.

Had I found a way past Fulop, what beats me Jynx?? I think not. Medicham?? Unlikely

Step off the High Horse please pal, your not gods gift to Pokemon.

~AJ

Mloltres423: Once again, TY for the props and I hope to play you again soon, hopefully before my night class.

Rep13: No, Mike Tyson just ate yo children.

POLOP: ty =)

Gymbo ex: thanks, and good luck at your next one too! (is it VA, a Carolina, or Maryland up next?)

Blastiose-Shellshocker: Thanks for the advance wish o' luck at regionals. What with the NASA promotion going on, it's gonna be HUGE!

Lawman: Honestly I'm still not too sure how that worked out, 'cause for all I know Rokman may have been 6th seed and Whicker third. Resistence was extremely close between everybody all day, and like I said, Whicker/Hotshot had equal resistence, so Whicks may have been 3rd by a hair TY for the kudos btw :D

EspeonChris14: Right back at ya! I don't think we really got much of a chance to speak last event I saw you at (worlds 05?)

Benlugia: Of course I know who you are! You're Benj...oh wait :tongue: Thanks for the mad propz, and good luck at your state championship.

AJ: you're the shiznit dude, and Indiana is YOURS =)

Moza: Tisktisktisk, and and about 90% of the players today don't understand how high quality Dragtrode really is, even now. With Mew ex, your tech options have just risen to new heights, and even if you stick to the original engine, then you will often outspeed the top decks, or "donk" bad matchups, such as Medicham ex.

Guero51: I was too, but fortunately, SMP and Metagross just never have been popular in DFW or Oklahoma, and for good reason: Rock-Lock CREAMS it! Even if there was a SMP there that day, I must have avoided it early on, and I could have won thanks to my protective orb, which can really make psychic close. GL this Saturday.

Coolmanderz: good luck this Sat to you too, and I'm sure we can play a bit, 'cause I'm packing MAJOR heat *Metanite, Machamp, and JimPhlosion.*

Spartan-104: Indeed it is, but what can I say? Mike Tyson's the HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF...well, jail. =P

Martin: Phill Hellmuth of Pokemon :D

Last edited:
Back