Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

3rd place Report with Regi

GGRules!

So Madhatter was going to play RegiHatter(Regigigas) but decided to go with Dusk/Glisc so I could use Gigas.

Round 1: Random Guy(Ampharos)
He would of had T3 Amphy had I not had Turn 2 Regigigas. His mareep was his only Pokemon.
gg
1-0

Round 2: Thorn(Kygore/Yanmega)
He had Turn 2 Kygore doing spread. On my turn I healed and lvl'd up to the Gigas x and hit him right back for 100. He never had time to really recover after that.
2-0

Round 3: ????-- I completely forgot.. sorry :(
3-0

Round 4: Kery(regigigas)
This was an interesting game, we both had early gigas, however, my Mesprit didn't allow him to heal so I was able to knock him out and he didn't have another gigas out
so it was hard for him to recover from it.
4-0

Round 5: MadHatter(Dusk/Glisc)
I had a decent start with T2 Regigigas and T2 Mesprit, but he called for 2 Gligar and had 2 Gliscor out T2... I was hoping he had no way of getting the lvl x..
but he did and Premier Ball'd for Glisc x(too bad it wasn't prized lol) and lvl'd up and OHKO'd me. I had nothing left from there gg..
4-1

Top 4: Brandon(Gengar/Mesprit)
The first game was close, I lost 0-1 in prizes. The 2nd game, however, I never really stood a chance so I scooped. I was mesprit locked for the first 6 turns of
the game.. I had T2 Gigas, but that didn't really matter as I could not use my power to heal myself.
gg

So I could 3rd which is pretty good.

Props:
- Hatter winning
- 3rd
- Winning a keychain lol....
- Gigas

Slops:
Only one..

M E S P R I T -.-

Last edited:
Back