Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

3rd Place TN states report!!! TEPIG FTW

Lumneion

OK, so I originaly was not gonna do a report, but I got bored and there's nothing else to do so here goes.

I got to sleep late becuse I live 30 min away from the place which was awesome. I carpool with two other freinds, because the rest of my family had to attend a feuneral that they found out about the night before. I'm in SRs and I'm expecting at least a top 4. Im playing G-dos because i've been playing it for like everz and it treats me well.

We get there and JRs get 4 rounds, SRs get 4 rounds Top 4 cut, MAs get 6 rounds Top 8, soon enough round one parings go up!

Round 1 vs ??? with Eeveelutions
Yay! a pretty easy mach-up, oh wait whats my start... karp, bat. crap traners, etc. and he starts sableye with 3 eevees. Oh karp! I'm forced to use sea spray for 3 turns but I eventualy set up a G-dos and I
6-0'd him, Lucky me.

1-0

OK so Its the round before the lunch break and Im starving, I joke around with my freinds saying, I'm gonna donk because I'm so hungry.

Round 2 vs Zackary? with T-Tar?
I draw my hand... Sbleye, sp.dark, crobat g, etc. he stars lone basic (that I can't remember what it was) and I donk, dang I must have been realy hungry!

2-0

So during round two they give out B&W plusies and they call out the names and the last name they call out "Drew Cate!" I go bizerk and start sceaming random comments like, "TEPIG FTW!",
"Oh, ya! Pwnage!", and " I'm BI-WINNING!" after I calm down we get lunch at Cick-fil'a and prepear for round 3.

Round 3 vs Andrew K. with BLG
We both get good starts and he takes the first KO but then I take 6 strait prizes with G-dos because I hit 6 heads on SSU flips. Woo! I'm in top cut!

3-0

Round 4 vs Benny V. with LuxChomp
I get a god hand with a sableye start, after I Impersonate a collector, he is gonna try to donk me because I donked him in an earlier tourney, and he gets 10 hp away from the donk and I proceed to set up and take the win GG!

4-0

Top 4 Cut
1. Me G-dos 4-0
2. Benny V. LuxChomp 3-1
3. Andrew K. BLG 3-1
4. Annie-Marrie T. LuxChomp 3-1

Oh karp! I'm in a top cut full of LuxChomp!

Top 4 vs Annie-Marrie T. withLuxChomp

Round 1

I get crap hand and she takes the lead

0-1

Round 2

Almost same as above except I get realy close to donking

0-2

Annie-Marrie and Andrew battle it out for first and Annie Marrie eventually wins.

Props
TEPIG FTW
X-0 Swiss
3rd place
Evan M. 1st in masters
Cole Z. 3rd place in JRs
Everyone who played in the tourney you guys are awesome!
Team Awesome
G-dos
Lucky flips
Clay and Rick for being awesome judges

Slops
Stan K. for almost top-cuting but didn't because of a misplay
LuxChomp
poor spelling in this artical because im lazy

Back