Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

4 Corners? Please help me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boro

Hello all. I am a noob which is trying to get back to the game... Most likely, I'll be a Gym Leader, and as such, I need a deck made out of these new cards, and I don't want my deck to be expensive (are cards still as cheap as they were during the Neo expansions and before?) ...
Lurking through this "Deck Help and Strategy" subforum, I found a deck dubbed: "4 Corners". Well, is that deck a good one for a returning player? Or should I spend my money on another bet? I hear that the so called "RockLock" deck is a force, is it better? I must say I like the all-round decks better, that's why I loved "4 Corners" from the start. Would anyone be kind to help me: provide a decklist and a basic explanation of each card, expect Dunsparce, I know it is used for setting up your basic Pokémon. :smile:

Well, there, I've said it. Now it's your time to help me. I am greatful for any bit of info you can provide.

Last edited:
Well if you found a Four Corners deck, you have your deck list right there..... As for strategy, try reading the posts or asking the deck's creator how it works. "Build me a deck" posts are not allowed so this gets locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back