Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

7-0 BR win (unown Q FTW)

Cherry Picker

I went to Londerry,Nh BR.....Im josh aka the cherrypicker decide to play Sableye-Garchomp C which everyone refers it to sabelye lock which its hard to lock someone up with only 4 cards that lock someone up anyways 5 rounds for masters top 4 here i go

R1 Nate with Mewtwo and nidoqueen
He starts with Mewtwo and i start with Sableye,he has mewtwo lv x in his hand so i cryus intivite it out and then he goes bebes for it and passes,so i get garchomp c power up and the judge his mewtwo lv x out and the cyrus inttitve with sableye to get the mewtwo lv x he just got from the judge (how many mewtwo lv x he was playing 3 idk lol)and then i ruin his set up and pretty much just got out 2 garchomp lv x out for the win.
1-0

R2 Dylan (2008 senior world champ) with Plox/crobat prime tech
Sableye special dark i donk his zubat :( im sorry dylan.
2-0

R3 Gary with quggsire swicth
This was a great game both back and forth prizes i won on time 1 prize to his 2 good game.
3-0

R4 Azul (2010 NE regional champ) with shuppet
i ruin his set up with sableye and judge his shuppet and just took out the mimes with my honchkrow.
4-0

R5 Dave with shuppet
I play dave all the time so i kno how he plays his shuppet so i just ruin his set up and judge him ftw.
5-0

Made top cut and feeling pretty good
Gary with Quggsire switch and Azul with shuppet also made it which i felt good cause if i won i would face one of them and knew how to play against them so i felt good but had to play Cursgar first....
Brendon with Cursgar game 1
i ruin his set up with sableye and start my garchomp c to get rdy to ko expert belt gengar...he try to get his mewtwo lv x out so i build up honchkrow with riot and 120 and fashbite it twice to ko the mewtwo with expertbelt,then i ko the gengar with the expertbelt im up 2 to 6 and just got my garchomps to snipe uxie and sparyed a unown G for the win.

Game 2 was just bad couldnt set up but tried to but it was to late then time was called so its time for true sudden death

Game 3 first prizes wins i go first i start with unown Q (YES unown Q the worst pokemon to start with in the whole pokemon trading card game but anyways) i hidden power his spirtomb for 20 and he goes im worried he plays unown q so he can roseannes but he doesnt so he uxies for 3 and puts an energy on gastly and darkness grace it and im like omg i can win so i top deck a uxie put an energy on unown q i just need a roseannes or a crobat with uxie so i uxie for 4 1st card nothing 2nd nothing 3rd nothing 4th card crobat Ftw epic match.
UNOWN Q IS BEAST-love this card

SO I GO INto the finals playing gary with quggsire swicth
Game 1 i just beast taking 6 prizes leavin him 3
Game 2 was a great game he came back to win it when i had one prize left to his 3 cause i messed up and forgot garchomp c has other attacks besides dragon rush lol big misplayed. so tied one and one and time is called so sudden death again

Game 3 i go start sableye,he starts quggsire i go and cyrus with sableye for a sp raderroseannes and darkenergy...his turn he puts shuppet down and passes so i go roseannes for unown q and honkrow g and sp rader for crobat,flashbite shuppet,honckrow,dark and energy gain and then unown q FTW.

had a blast going 7-0 but lost 2 games in top cuts

props-UNOWN Q FTW
Sucine/rakiou legened in my packs
Judges and staff they were awesome
For the person who came up with sableyelock
Victory medal FTW

slops-misplaying
Ursing prime in my packs
having fun at a pokemon event

Congrats Josh. And thanks for the write up - i was wondering who won.

Back