Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

\|/_Dice_\|/ (An Exeggutor MT Deck)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bizarro

So I decided to give the a try Exeggutor (MT). If you're wondering about the name, let me explain:

Since you roll a dice, instead of flipping a coin, I decided to call the Deck "DICE", because of the huge amount of dice throws.

And here's what I came up with:

\|/_POKEMON ( 15 ):

4x Exeggcute LV. 12
4x Exeggutor LV. 46
2x Pichu LV. 6
2x Pickachu LV. 15
2x Raichu LV. 40
1x Celebi LV. 39

\|/_SUPPORTER ( 12 ):

3x Celio’s Network
2x Pokemon Fan-Club
3x TV Reporter
2x Castaway
1x Copycat
1x Steven’s Advice

\|/_TRAINER ( 17 ):

4x Quick Ball
3x Rare Candy
2x Great Ball
4x PlusPower
2x Strength Charm
2x Night Maintenance

\|/_STADIUM ( __ ):

0x -

\|/_ENERGY ( 16 ):

9x Grass
7x Lightning

\|/_STRATEGY_\|/

\|/_POKEMON

Exeggutor (MT) - Main Hitter

So he's your Mainhitter and you can either use one to Power-Up your other Exeggcutes/Exeggutors with "Nutritional Support" or you try to kill AFAP your opponent's Pokemon with String Bomb, which let's you flip a coin for each basic Energy card attached to Eggs and the Defending Poke.

Raichu (MT) - Supply/Second Attacker

This little guy also helps you to Power-Up your Eggs, but also he can deal lots of damage itself. And he is also able to counter Empoleon and Feriligatr.

Celebi (MT) - Supply

Celebi is a good Starter, although he I got only 1 Celebi in my Deck. This is because I don't wanted to overfill the Deck with other Celebi's, which become useless in Late Game.

Pichu & Pickachu (MT) - Evos/Energy Supply

So the reason why Pickachu is in this deck is obviously to evolve it to Raichu. But you can use Pickachu's Power to get an Electric Energy back to your hand, if you evolved it from Pichu.
I'm not sure if this is worth playing 2 Pichu, or playing it at all, but I will test it in the next few days.

\|/_TRAINER

I'm saving my words about the Supporter line, since everyone should know why their in the deck. But for those who don't, here is a short info:

3x Celio’s Network - Get Evos
2x Pokemon Fan-Club - Get Basics
3x TV Reporter - Draw
2x Castaway - Energy
1x Copycat - Draw
1x Steven’s Advice - Draw

Now for the Trainer line same thing here:

4x Quick Ball - Get Pokemon
3x Rare Candy - 1st Turn Exeggutor
2x Great Ball - Get Basics
4x PlusPower
Adding the extra damage you need, if you can't play another Enegy or get another coin flip right
2x Strength Charm - Same as PlusPower
2x Night Maintenance - Get Energy and Pokemon back

\|/_ENERGY

Last the Energy line. Well nothing much to say but:

9x Grass - More Grass than Lightning beacause of Exeggutor and Celebi
7x Lightning - For Raichu

\|/_MATCHUPS_\|/

Sorry, no Matchups now. Maybe I will ad some in the next days, if the response is OK.

I would greatly appreciate any comments, ratings, suggestions or questions for, against or about the deck. Just post what you think of it or what I could improve. Thanks in advance for to everyone, who's going to post something.

Last edited:
Have you considered Holon Mentor over Pokemon Fan Club? Also you should consider using Night Maintenance, posibly instead of energy recycle system, just incase you need to get any pokemon back.

Ok I figured out that Recycle is useless, and NM is much better. Updated.

Another thing I found is, how to get Energy out of the Discard Pile without NM. Because when my Exeggutor with around 5-6 Energy dies, I got some problems, to get the Energy back. I thought about a Delcatty ex/Delcatty line, but don't know if this would be such a good idea.

Ok I figured out that Recycle is useless, and NM is much better. Updated.

Another thing I found is, how to get Energy out of the Discard Pile without NM. Because when my Exeggutor with around 5-6 Energy dies, I got some problems, to get the Energy back. I thought about a Delcatty ex/Delcatty line, but don't know if this would be such a good idea.

just run energy recycle system, or stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back