Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

A few questions regarding SF Cards

Xaej

Since pre-releases have officially begun, hopefully you can answer these questions for me:

1) SF Charizard's pokebody makes all energy attached to him fire type. Let's say this is the situation:

turn 1: charmander, attach call and use it for whatever
turn 2: attach multi energy & rare candy to Charizard.

Does multi-energy's effect or Charizard's pokebody's effect happen first?

i.e. does multi-energy become colorless (because of call energy) then fire, or fire, then colorless?

2) My Raichu question from earlier:

With Raichu lv X, you get to attack an additional time.

So, let's say my opponent has Kricketune (80HP) out.

I level up my active Raichu to Raichu lv X. I then use Raichu lv X's attack, "Voltage Shoot", to KO his active Kricketune.

Now, I should be able to attack an additional time, but my opponent (under normal circumstances) would not promote until in between turns, so if I wanted to then use Raichu(stage 1)'s "Explosive Orb", I would have no target.

Would my opponent have to promote immediately after the first KO (which would make sense..) or would I be forced to use "Voltage Shoot" as my second attack to target a benched Pokemon?

3) Dusknoir lv X: Does the effect of putting damage counters on "each of your opponent's pokemon" apply to both players since its a stadium, or only Dusknoir lv X's owner?

1. Multi would count as Fire on Charizard in this case.

2. You would KO the Krickitune. Your opponent would replace their KO'd Active, you would draw a prize, and THEN you would get to attack again.

3. Only Dusknoir's owner's opponent.

Back