Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

a few questions, Sorry they're rookieish

Status
Not open for further replies.

trunks60031

I played pokemon for a few years, then I took a long break. I have a few questions for clarity.
EVOLVING POKEOM: It says as many as you want. but can you say go from pidgey to pidgeotto to pidgeot all in one turn? and when you do evolve can you attack that turn? If I remember correctly you can't but I don't remember and it doesn't say in the Rule book.

Darkness energy: If I attach it to Dark Tyranitar from the Rocket Returns series and use Spinning Tail
(Does 20 Damage to each of your opponets Pokemon) Do I use the 20 Or do i use 30 because of the Darkness energy being attached? Attack cost is 1 Dark and 2 colorless.

Opening Plays: I was playing someone online, and they said that if you go first or on your first turn you don't draw a card or can't play any supporters. I didn't think this was true but the rules have changed since 1998 lol.

If anyone can answer this ridiculous questions for me I would really appreciate it and I'm sorry once again for them being so rookieish. Even if you could direct me in the right direction that would be helpful as well.

Last edited:
1. You can still only evolve any 1 Pokemon, just once each turn. (As many as you want, means as many Pokemon you have in play, you can evolve each of them once.)

2. Darkness Energy does 10 additional damage for attacks that do damage. (Keep in mind, it only increases damage done to Active Pokemon.)

3. For organized play, the choices are play or draw if you win the toss. If you play first, you don't draw a card normally on your first turn, and you can't play any Supporter cards.

Feel free to contact me at [email protected].

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back