Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

a few update questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

yugioh

Hello everyone, i stopped playing Pokemon when the new take of team rockets set came out. So i wanted to know is there a format still and if so what sets are legal. Also is there anything new that came into the game besides the lvX pokemons.

All sets with the subtitle "Diamond and Pearl" and "Platinum" are legal right now. If you look at the theme deckers thread there might be something there to get you started.

@Pokepop thanks for moving it for me.

Is there a specific thread that have the list of sets that are legal for the current format?

Also what program is best to use with hamachi to play pokemon online? If this question isn't allowed in this thread then you can ignore or pm me about it.

@Pokepop thanks for moving it for me.
Is there a specific thread that have the list of sets that are legal for the current format?

Not that I recall, but I will give you a rundown of the legal sets.

Diamond & Pearl (DP)
Diamond & Pearl--Mysterious Treasures (MT)
Diamond & Pearl--Secret Wonders (SW)
Diamond & Pearl--Great Encounters (GE)
Diamond & Pearl--Majestic Dawn (MD)
Diamond & Pearl--Legends Awakened (LA)
Diamond & Pearl--Stormfront (SF)
Platinum (PL)
Platinum--Rising Rivals (RR)
Platinum--Supreme Victors (SV)
Platinum--Arceus (AR)
Diamond & Pearl: Trainer Kit (TK)
POP Series 6 (P6)
POP Series 7 (P7)
POP Series 8 (P8)
POP Series 9 (P9)
Black Star promo cards DP01 & up (PR)

Cards from past sets that have been reprinted in any of the current sets are listed in the modified reprint list, found here, with the recent text being used.

Hope that helps.

A Pokémon SP is a unique Pokémon that is owned by a trainer. There are several groups of Pokémon SP:
[C] - Champion's Pokémon
[4] - Elite Four's Pokémon
[FB] - Frontier Brain's Pokémon
[GL] - Gym Leader's Pokémon
[G] - Team Galactic's Pokémon

Hello everyone, i stopped playing Pokemon when the new take of team rockets set came out. So i wanted to know is there a format still and if so what sets are legal. Also is there anything new that came into the game besides the lvX pokemons.

This thread lists all the active sets and cards that have been reprinted.

http://www.pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?t=41415

Also, to toot my own horn, check out the Pokepedia (http://www.pokepedia.net) and you can select "Modified" as the format to see every card playable in the current Modified format.

On a side note, the "2009-2010 Modified Format Legal Card List " thread should be put somewhere more obvious. I always have a hard time finding it.

On the front page, there is a City Championships article. Click on that, and it will link to a thread which shows the current City Championships winners and decks.

for 'popular' decks or other info about the current metagame, please take the time to read CC tournament reports for your area and the deck forum.

since your original question has been answered, and deck discussion is off-topic for this forum...*click*

'mom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back