Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

a good counter deck to a g/g deck?

Honchkrow doesn't really beat G&G... If they use latilock, your dead! If any deck is going to beat G&G it would have to be either T2 Banette or Magmortar.

Psychic Pokemon peg on Gallade and Gardy's Weaknesses, so something like Banette or PorygonZ using Conversion with a Psychic Energy could work. Garchomp with a Psychic Energy attached also deals 110 damage; add a Strength Charm and Plus Power and that's an OHKO. Honchkrow only really resists Gallade, and doesn't really hit hard enough imo (you're looking at what, 2-3 turn KO?, whereas Gallade can OHKO and Gardy shuts down your Powers/Bodies).

a Latilock is a combination of latios ex d and latias d, together in play they block off all evolved non ex pokeomn's poke-bodies. T2 Banette is a deck. T2 Means turn 2 and Banette is obviously banette lol.

Honchkrow doesn't really beat G&G... If they use latilock, your dead! If any deck is going to beat G&G it would have to be either T2 Banette or Magmortar.

True... in the finals at my CC, I vsed. GG with my T2B, and lost. Why? Absol... :nonono:
Anyways, he advanced to the finals, and play DWD. He beat it, he had Latilock in there. ;)

Back