3-Curse stone
1-Giant stump

Energy-

11-Grass energy
2-Cyclone energy
2-Holon GL energy

Key card's-

Pokemon-

Dustox ex- They main part of our deck and this is why.
pokebody-Safegaurd- Prevent's all effect's of attack's, including damage done to Dustox ex. Because of this body we make it were no EX's can touch us which is huge!

[G][C] Silver Wind-40 damage- During your next turn, if an attackdoes damage to the defending pokemon it does 30 more damage. This move let's us do 1oo damage turn three with our next move.

[G][C][C] Cutting Wind- 70 damage.

Cascoon- He helps us with our T2 dustox.

Pokepower- Emerge-Once during your turn (before you attack), if Cascoon is your active pokemon, you may flip a coin. If head's search your deck for a card that evolves from cascoon. This count's as evolving cascoon. This will let us get T2 halve of the time.
Now I now what you are thinking,"Raichu2063 why would you want it to be left up to lady luck?" Well are next card is how it is not alway's left to luck.

[C][C] Tackle- 20 damage.

Wurmple- He let's us get cascoon by T2.

[C] Accension- Search your deck for a card that evolve's from wurmple and put it on wurmple. This count's as evolving. This makes it where we get cascoon T2 then we can use his power and if that dosen't work Professor Elm's Training Method will let us search are deck for an evoulution card, then we pull out Dustox Ex and evolve it to it.

More key card info to come!:pokeball:

Strategy- Is to get a Dustox ex or a muk(if you start with grimer you should get a T1 Muk!) by T2 attackin for damage. Most of the time you will be attacking with dustox ex and start with it, but, if you don't that is fine because Muk is also a good start because if you go first it makes it where you shut down pesky Jirachi's. Now in different situation's you will want either muk or dustox ex depending if all they have are ex's then dustox if not then muk.:pokeball:

Match-up's-

Metanite- This is farely easy if you just bring out muk and use battle frontier the whole game, and use Muk's poisen ring before sludge toss since they are resistent to us. Or (you still need to get muk out) you can use battle frontier then cyclone and reversal their Drag's out and then kill them and once their gone you can C stone them instead.85-15.

Queendom- I would recomend useing dustox ex to run through all their Queens's while trying to keep a battle frontier active, but, you have to watch out for their Desert ruins+ Toxic combo.70-30.

Medicham ex- This is a auto-win because they can't touch you unless they Jirachi swarm you and then you need to take advantage of C stone and try to wipe them out.90-10.

More match-up's coming soon!:pokeball:

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Come on guy's is this just a great list or is no one speaking up? I might use this for gyms so come on guy's.:pokeball:

Last edited:
Nice idea, I personally prefer playing Muk with Weezing, or prehaps Ninetails for quick starts. I would rather lock all powers T1 and do 20 damage less than have 70 a turn whilst you opponant can use powers.

LBS eats this deck up since a majority of players run ditto(mr.mime). they enrtgy rain and attach holons magneton to copy your 70 damage attack and since your weak an auto KO. My brother ran into 2 of these decks at regionals and cleaned them out ditto.

Very true Jose. I think LBS stands a good chance in some cases unless they lock you early with Muk and you cant get setup.

Professor Elm said:
Very true Jose. I think LBS stands a good chance in some cases unless they lock you early with Muk and you cant get setup.

Hey kyle, thats what steelix ex is for. It can't be poisoned and resistent to grass. I know because one of the players locked me down (turn one ascension, muk) for a few turns but when I brought out steelix ex he was doing a massive 20 damage a turn with muk. If he brings up dustox ex all I have to do is play my stadium and do all I have to do that turn and game over.

Last edited:
1. Spelling errors.
Ascension
Maintenance
Flariados
Steven's
Cursed Stone
2. Bad cards.
2 Scott is overkill. Remove both of them. Your deck does not run on gyms, and you already play EIGHT.
Bill is one of the worst draw cards in the world. Use TV Reporter, or better yet- replace them with Copycat.
You also need one Holon's Magneton. It's searchable energy, why not play it.

-2 Scott
-3 Bill's
+1 Reversal
+1 Holon's Magneton
+3 Copycat/TV Reporter

ryanvergel said:
1. Spelling errors.
Ascension
Maintenance
Flariados
Steven's
Cursed Stone
2. Bad cards.
2 Scott is overkill. Remove both of them. Your deck does not run on gyms, and you already play EIGHT.
Bill is one of the worst draw cards in the world. Use TV Reporter, or better yet- replace them with Copycat.
You also need one Holon's Magneton. It's searchable energy, why not play it.

-2 Scott
-3 Bill's
+1 Reversal
+1 Holon's Magneton
+3 Copycat/TV Reporter
You nailed it. :lol:

I think 8 stadiums is kind of cool... You're guaranteed to win the stadium war, and you need all the help you can get. I would go 4 cursed stone, 3 BF though, since you have the muks and such. I like the idea of almost constantly having a harassing gym out front. Either they're taking damage, or if my dustox is active- theyre not using pidgeot.

Kempley05 said:
Nice idea, I personally prefer playing Muk with Weezing, or prehaps Ninetails for quick starts. I would rather lock all powers T1 and do 20 damage less than have 70 a turn whilst you opponant can use powers.
Not his idea... Our family made this deck almost instantly after dutox came out but with ninetales. We soon figured out that muk was better. During our regionals me and my bro won with this deck.

not that bad of a deck but i must say that where is the crystal shard and pows. all the great decks have those in there it wouldnt be bad if u put it in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back