Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

A new deck for Lugia EX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roderick

This deck was made to be used after the rotation. The strategy is the same as LBS but not that flexible. Play multiple energies per turn with Flygon, move them with Ampharos and attack with either Mew ex or Lugia ex. Jirachi is there to help you set up faster.

Pokemon : 16

Flygon (HP) = 2
Vibrava (HP) = 2
Trapinch (HP) = 3

Ampharos (UF) = 2
Flaffy (UF) = 2
Mareep (UF) = 3

Mew ex (LM) = 1

Lugia ex (UF) = 1

Jirachi (DX) = 2

Trainers : 24

Tv reporter = 3
Rare candy = 3
Power tree = 3
Switch = 3
Holon transceiver = 2
Holon farmer = 2
Holon scientist = 2
Mr.Stone’s project = 2
Lanette’s net search = 2
Scott = 2

Energies : 20

Holon’s electrode = 2
Water energy =6
Fire energy = 6
Lightning energy = 6

Pls tell me what you think about my deck and what I should change. Also do you thin that I should replace Lanette's net searh with Holon mentor??10x.

Last edited:
U only have 1 Lugia EX, u should have atleast 2 and atleast 2 mew ex if u are planning on using it as ur main attacker.

I know I am currently searching for 1 more of each so that I won't have problems if 1 of them gets KOed. 10x for your thoughts.

Pokemon 17
3-2-3 flygon
2-1-2 Amphy
2 lugia
2 Mew ex

Trainers 25
4 Trans
2 mentor
2 Scientist
1 Advent
4 candy
4 Celio's
2 Switch
2 stones ( or lass but i like getting back from discard)
4 stadiums or windstorm
1 scott

Energy 17
5 lightning
4 water
4 fire
4 holons pokes

Why do you think this deck needs 4 Trans instead of 2 ?? Wouldn't it be better to drop 2 of them and get the 2 Jirachi back....

i feel as i say in almost all my posts with jirachi that he's and easy ko for your opp and a bad starter the 2 extra trans give you alot of options on cards. if you want a starter plusle would work well in this deck and increase you L count. and if you want jirachi make it 4 cuz if you don't start with it its a huge waste.

Personally I would choose Steelix Ex

what is left of LBS after the rotation is Steelix and Lugia. Like the title says I like Steelix a little better. Look for the deck on Deck Help and Strategy. It's call STM.

Last edited:
wow i feel like going to buy a candy bar.... wait i didn't know decks came with an advetisement for another deck, cuz if so can i plug mine? look at crab lock under Deck help lol

o by the way i played the list i posted it works well but Bf bites. GL!

Personally I think you are better off using Swampert ex/Holon Circle ftw!
But you have a pretty nice build, aside from the fact that 20 energy is WAY too much
Try to bring it down to 15 or so and add in some more trainers.

Professor Elm said:
Personally I think you are better off using Swampert ex/Holon Circle ftw!
But you have a pretty nice build, aside from the fact that 20 energy is WAY too much
Try to bring it down to 15 or so and add in some more trainers.
just watch out for sceptile ex...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back