Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

A Nu Amu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garchomp#140

One day, while I was looking through my binder, I said to myself:"Hey, maybe I could create a 'Nu AMU'!"
I decided it was worth a shot.

Watch This Deck's Theme Song here

LIST:
POKEMON 18

1 Mesprit Lv.X LA
1 Mesprit MT
2 Mesprit LA
2 Uxie Lv.X LA
2 Uxie LA
1 Azelf Lv.X LA
1 Azelf MT
2 Azelf LA
1 Palkia Lv.X GE
1 Palkia PL
2 Unown G GE
1 Mewtwo Lv.X LA
1 Mewtwo MD

TRAINERS/SUPPORTERS/STADIUMS 32

2 Night Maintenance
3 Expert Belt
4 Poke Drawer +
2 Time-Space Distortion
3 Switch
2 Professor Rowan
1 Team Galactic's Wager
4 Super Scoop Up
2 Level Max
2 Premier Ball
1 Luxury Ball
3 Roseanne's Research
2 Snowpoint Temple
1 Devoluter

ENERGY 10

1 Multi Energy (special)
9 Psychic Energy (basic)

STRATEGY: Unlike the previous AMU, this deck revolves around the Uxie Lv.X. What you want to do, even though you can only use one "Trade Off" Poke-Power each turn, you still want to get the Uxie Lv.X out with an Expert Belt attached to it ASAP, because with Snowpoint Temple in play with an Expert Belt attached, Uxie Lv.X can hit for 80, and also have 130HP. You want to switch out your Uxie Lv.X's every turn with Mesprit MTs Poke-Body, or even a Switch, so you can keep using Zen Blade over and over again. When Uxie Lv.X is about to get KO'ed, you can either use a Super Scoop Up to return it to your hand, or use the regular Uxie's Psychic Restore attack, and put it at the bottom of your deck, and use various cards to get it back. The Mesprit Lv.X, in this version's case is not very important, but if you need a OHKO, he's the one for you. Azelf Lv.X is good for negating your Psychic Pokemon's weakness VIA its Poke-Body, and its attack is useful against Leafeon/Sceptile, and Tangrowth, for its ability to hit hard if your opponents Pokemon require a lot of Energy. The Basic Uxie is good for its Poke-Power, giving you the ability to draw cards, depending on how many you ave in your hand. The Basic Azelf LA is good for getting your Pokemon out of the Prize Cards, VIA its Poke-Power, and the Azelf MTs Poke-Bobie is good for giving your opponents unevolved Pokemon one more Energy Cost for attacking. Then Comes the Basic Mesprit LA. This is good for stopping all of your opponents Poke-Powers during their Next Turn (Claydol GE, Uxie LA, etc.). The Mesprit MTs Poke-Body gives your whole AMU trio Free Retreat if you have at least one of each pixie (A,M,U) out at once. Next comes Palkia Lv.X. He is useful because you can use his Poke-Power to bring up one of your Opponents Pokemon of chioce up to the "Active" position, and whatever they make you put up, you just Switch, or Free Retreat it back onto the bench and put up your powered-up Pokemon back up to the "Active" position. Last, but not least, comes Mewtwo Lv.X. He is good for making itself invulnerable to ALL unevolved Pokemons attacks. The basic Mewtwo is not much of a fuss, but he can get back Energy, so I'm thinking about adding some Energy Link to the deck, but I don't know what to replace it with.

P.S. Dialga G Lv.X and the Basic Dialga G absolutely KILL this deck, so look out, and try to OHKO it with Mesprit Lv.X

Hope You Like It,
Garchomp#140

Last edited:
200 for 2>80 for 2 and giving up two prizes. I don't understand why you would aim for such trivial damage on such a frail Pokemon.

Anyway, max out the roseanne's, max out the level max, max out the premier ball. Why switch isn't maxed out is beyond me.

Drop 1 NM, 2 Rowans, 2 Snowpoint, 1-1 Mewtwo. Should give you an extra spot.

Thats HILARIOUS! Your right, it would make a great theme song for the deck!
I'm not sure if I'm willing to drop the mewtwo X, because he's my best counter for SP's

THANKS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back