Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

a pokemon called mewtwentytwo

Status
Not open for further replies.

me-is-human

Mewtwentytwo lvl.100 200 hp

Mewtwentytwo is all types&looks like all pokemon combind

3:fire:flameblast- 90
2:fire: 2:grass: 2:water: 2:fighting: 2:lightning 2:psychic: 2:dark: 2:metal: deflect for 5 of the oponents turns all attacks are done on the defending pokemon(benching pokemon does not end this attack)
copywrighted

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do people consistantly make stupidly uber-broken cards, and then claim to be a CaC-er..... It's quite annoying...

Yes, I quite agree. CaC-ing is about making creative cards, not OMG YOU PLAY THIS YOU WIN ATOMATICLY!!! :eek:

Some people just don't get it...

im going to edit it

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

No, you fix now :mad:

:lol: sorry i have to go to school:lol::eek:

i edited it

Last edited:
going to create a new card:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

you couldnt quite grasp this one, im not sure you should be creating any cards.
not to be rude, but it was overall very sloppy. you used the energy symbol, but then typed out some of the other ones. the wording is really weird, i dont even understand what 'deflect' is sopposed to do.
and as for 'switch out', why would someone use that instead of just retreat? i dont get it.

can only yous 10 smiles

etiting

edited

Last edited:
It's not the energy or damage, it's the grammer, the set up, and format of the card.

This is what a good card looks like.

Mewtwentytwo
lvl.100
[P]
110 hp

Poke Power - Unlimited Powers - Once during your turn before you attack, you may use this Power. Choose a basic energy or Pokemon in play (yours or your opponent's). Mewtwentytwo is now that type. If you use this power then choose an energy card attached to the defending Pokemon. Mewtwentytwo's weakness is now that type.

(0) Recover
Discard 3 cards from your hand. If you cannot discard 3 cards, this attack does nothing. Count the number of damage counters on Mewtwentytwo. Remove counters equal to half the number (rounded down) of damage counters on Mewtwentytwo

[P][P][P] Psyco Blast 50
If Mewtwentytwo has 4 or more damage counters on it, then this attack's base damage is 130.

Oh dear god I think I just died a little...

This should be Grammargym.

Kids, stay in school. Please I beg of you stay in school.

Eyes still burning...

STAY IN SCHOOL! DON'T DROP OUT!

*ehem*

Absoltrainers card is much better, try to aim not only for his grammar, but for how he layed out his card.

The saddest part is, I don't think it's even a troll.
I think this kid seriously thinks he did a good job.
And people wonder why I left CaC...
*facepalm*

why are you asking for 'suggestions' for your other card, in _this_ thread?

there's lots of blame to go around to ALL parties here. yes, the other forum regulars should not be bashing you...but you also need to read the preferred format for cards etc. in the stickied 'how to...' thread at the top of this forum.

spelling and grammar are much more important than using size 7 text in your posts, and a size 7 'copyright' is completely unnecessary. there's nothing creative about making completely broken cards, either...unless the thread is stated as such.

you other veteran C-a-C'ers: you know better...constructive criticism ONLY. 'you should quit' and other such posts are NOT constructive; tell the new members KINDLY what they're doing wrong, point them to the 'how to..'. you were ALL rookies at one time; pay forward the help YOU got to those who come to the forum after you, please!

i'm going to lock both of your card threads. take the time to read both the 'how to..' thread AND other card threads in this forum to see how things are done here, and follow that format when you post again. jumping straight in without any idea of how the forum works is never a good idea...

next time threads deteriorate like this, there will be infraction points given out. first and final warning...

'mom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back