Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

"A Pokemon Story" Book Thread

Mew Master

This thread is just for my fan fic and please don't post here, if you'd like to make a comment click here so if you do post here I'll ask a Mod to delete or, if possible, move the post.

Chapter 1, The Move

If your reading this than it means I've learned hot to use the device that types what you say that I bought from a man at a Pokemon Center a few years ago. I've just earned my PhD. in Pokemon studies and I’m now a Pokemon Professor. Tomorrow I will be building my libratory. I'd like to use this time to introduce my Pokemon on my team. First there's Charizard. He's the first Pokemon I ever hade. I remember it like it was yesterday.....

I was 8 years old and at first I was scared of Pokemon. One day I was walking along a forest path to pick some apples when I heard a noise. I ran into the forest to see what it was. As I came to a clearing I seen a baby Charmander being attacked by a swarm of Beedrill, I was to scared to move but the look of fear and pain from the Charmander was too much to bear. I ran across the clearing and grabbed the little Charmander. Only a few feet away from the safety of the trees I tripped over a rock and dropped the Charmander. I could have easily ran off and would have been safe but instead it ran to my side to protect me. In a blaze of fire the swarm of Beedrill flew off. After seeing a Pokemon protect me when it could have just ran to safety I over came my fear of Pokemon and grew to love them. From that day on me and Charmander have been the best of friends.

There's also my Dragonite who I met shortly after Charmander.......

Me and Charmander where fishing along a river when I pulled up a Dratini. This is what my parents said to prepare for now that I hade my own Pokemon. I took the Poke'ball my dad gave me and got ready to battle. "OK Charmander this is our first battle let's give it our best shot." The Dratini attacked first with tackle but Charmander evaded the attack just in time. I had Charmander attack with scratch and it was a direct hit. Dratini attacked with wrap and Charmander wasn't able to avoid the attack. I could tell Charmander couldn't take the attack much longer so I had to think fast. I told Charmander to use Fire Spin and it worked, Charmander was free from the wrap attack. Then Charmander used a Flamethrower and it was the end for Dratini. I through the Poke'ball and in a flash of red light Dratini was caught.

That's how I caught my Dragonite. I also have a very odd ditto that I got from an egg.

I was taking a walk with Charmander and I noticed something in some bushes. I went over to the bushes and picked up a soft, pink egg. "It looks like it lost it's mother, come on Charmander let's take it to the house and have dad take a look at it." When we got to the house I started looking for my dad. "Dad, where are you?" "Over in the garden son, what is it?" "I found a Pokemon egg in the bushes down the road all alone." "Let me look at it son. Hmmm, it appears to be a Ditto egg, there hard to find so take good care of it OK son?" "OK, I'll take good care of it with Charmander and Dratini." A few weeks later I woke up in the middle of the night and the egg was glowing! I yelled for mom and dad to come and right as they got there the egg started hatching! But there was something different about the ditto, it was blue! "Dad what's wrong with Ditto?" "Hmmm, every once in a while a Pokemon is a different color than normal, like the green Muk Professor Fergunson found two years ago, there very hard to find so you should be proud of your self my son."

That's the story of how I got my blue Ditto. There's no way I could forget how I got my Gardevoir. It's one my my best memories.

It was my ninth birthday, one year after capturing my Charmander, and I woke up with my dad sitting on my bed. "Happy birthday son, I hope you like your present." Just than a Ralts came walking into my room. "It's great dad, I always wanted a psychic Pokemon." Dad handed my a Pokeball to put Ralts in and I spent the rest of the day playing with Charmander, Dratini, Ditto and Ralts.

There's also my Eevee. This was the day I received my Pokemon Trainers License and met someone special.

I woke up on my tenth birthday and quickly got ready to go to Professor Fergunsons libratory. I grabbed my Pokemon, backpack, sleeping bag and said goodbye to my mom and dad. I met up with the two other people who where going to receive there licenses today. "Hi, my name's Chris, who are you two?" "My name's Monica, I really don't like to travel but I love Pokemon." "I'm Jered and plan on going to the Joto region instead of the Indigo League." "Welcome all of you, you will be receiving your Pokemon Trainer Licenses in a moment, this way please." We went inside the libratory and on a table sat ten Pokeballs. "Inside these Pokeballs are the Pokemon you can choose from as your starter Pokemon, they are Charmander, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Totodile, Chickorita, Cyndaquile, Treecko, Mudkip, Torchis and Eevee, choose wisely. Monica you can choose first." After a few minutes of deciding she chose Charmander. "Jered, it's your turn." Jered quickly chose Treecko. "Chris even though you already have 4 Pokemon you can choose one." I chose Eevee and than Professor Fergunson walked over to his desk and grabbed three Pokedex's "These Pokedex's are your Pokemon Trainers Licenses, don't lose them, also they cans be used to look up information on Pokemon you find." He handed each of us a Pokedex and we where on our way.

I also have a Zangoose that I got that same day.

Just as we where about to go our separate ways a wild Zangoose attacked us! I sent out my Dratini to battle the Zangoose. I attacked first with wrap but it missed. The wild Zangoose than attacked with Crush Claw and took Dratini out in one hit! I returned Dratini and sent out Ralts. Zangoose made the first move with quick attack and it hit. Ralts was OK but it took alot of damage. I attacked with double team and it worked agenst Zangoose. Zangoose used Crush Claw but attacked a mirage created by double team. I than attacked with confusion and it hit it's mark, but using confusion reviled the position of my Ralts and Zangoose took it out with another Crush Claw. I than sent out my Ditto and it transformed into a Zangoose with blue markings. I had Ditto attack with Crush Claw but it missed and Zangoose attacked with Mega Punch and took Ditto out in one hit! Next I chose Eevee. I attacked first with sand attack but it failed and Zangoose took Eevee out with a Slash attack. "That Crush Claw is a powerful move, but I'm down to my last Pokemon, go Charmander!" I sent out Charmander and noticed the Zangoose was exosted with all the attacks. I took it out in a powerful flamethrower attack. I threw a Poke'ball and captured Zangoose.

That's how I came across my team. It's getting late so I'll end this message for now.

Chapter 2, The New Evil

It's morning nowand I remembered more of my first day as a trainer in a dream.

I just got done capturing Zangoose when Monica asked to talk to me. "Chris I was realy amazed at how you battled that Zangoose and I was wondering if I could travle with you?" "Shure, I'd like to have someone to travle with." We set off for Viridian City together and Jered went to the Joto region alone. At the end of that day we reached Viridian City and we spent the night in the Pokemon Center. Late than night we where woken up by a sound outside and we went to see what it was. We found out it was a wild Beldum going through the trash looking for food. I told Monica that she can capture it sence I already have 6 Pokemon. She sent out her Charmander and attacked with Ember. The Belbum was caught off gaurd and was hit directly in the face! While the Beldum was in a stunned state Monica through a Poke'ball at it and it was caught. Monica caught her first Pokemon on her own and it was a good catch.

It's now time to start building my labratory. I went to my Pokemon storage room and chose some Pokemon to help build my lab. I chose Onix, Golem, and Tyranitar to dig the foundation. While digging out the foundation we ran into a big rock. I had Tyranitar use Hyper Beam to distroy the rock and it was disentagrated. After the foundation was dug a chose Charizard, Swampert, and Machamp to help mix the cement for the foundation. Machamp carried the bags of cement, Swamperet got the cement wet and Charizard used his tail to smooth it out. While I was waiting for Charizard to dry out the cement with Ember I remembered more of my past.

We where in Viridian Forest when we met the new evil among the land. We entered the forest when this man dressed in all white stopped us. "Woulde you two like to join the powerful Team Ozone? Where a Team deticated to ruling the skys and all that it covers!" "No, we will never join a team deticated to something like that." Than you leave me no choice but to force you! Zubat, Swablu attack!" Monica and I sent out our Charmanders and both attacked with Flamethrower and took out his Pokemon in one hit. "No, this can't be true, how can new trainers be so strong? It can't be true." "I sugest that you leave and tell your fellow team members to break up cause thay have a strong new force trying to stop them." "You will never defeat the true power of Team Ozone once we get out hand on Rayquaza." The Team Ozone member took of on a small handled flying divice and took off. A few minutes later a wild Wurmple attacked and Monica sent out her Beldum to attack. Monica had Beldum use tackle and it hit Wurmple dead on. Wurmple than attacked with tackle bit it did very little damage. Beldum than attacked with confusion and took Wurmple out and Monica than captured it with a Poke'ball. "I caught My second Pokemon! This is great."

A was woke up by Charizard and found out that someone had left a note on my lap and it said: "I made it to the new lab honey and had my Metagross and your Machamp and Charizard start building the lab. I went to the store and I'll be back in a little while. Signed: Your Wife. I looked up and the building was mostly done! The Pokemon where working fast so the building shoulddn't take much longer. About a half hour later the building was done, it just needed to be painted. I got my Smeargle and had it start painting and I went back to remembering my past.

Monica just got done catching her Wurmple and we where almost out of Viridian Forest when we ran into two trainers that chalenged us to a double battle, one Pokemon for each trainer. Thay sent out Dustox and Beautifly and we sent out our Charmanders. Dustox and Beautifly both attached with string shot and we had our Charmanders use Ember to stop the attcks and than use tacke. Thay both took heavy damage and where unable to attack this turn to we dicided to finish it off with a double Flamethrower. After the battle we dicided to all go to the Pokemon Center in Pewter City together. On our way to Pewter City we seen a sign that said a new gym was being built in Viridain City and that the new gym leader was also a Pokemon Profesor, but it didn't say his name. It wasn't long befor we reached the Pokemon Center in Pewter City. After the trainers healed there Pokemon thay headed back to the forest. "Scuse me, but are you two Pokemon trainers?" "Yes Nurse Joy, why do you ask?" "Would you two like to register for the Pokemon League?" "Shure." "OK, now hand me your Poke'dex's and I'll register you." We handed Nures Joy our Pokedex's and she put them into a strange machine. On the screen it showed our picture with info about us under it. CHRIS, HOME TOWN: PALLET TOWN, BIRTHDAY JULY 20TH. MONICA, HOME TOWN: DESTINY STREET, 10 MILES NORTH OF PALLET TOWN, BIRTHDAY, JULY 10TH "You two are now registered for the Pokemon League, the first gym is right here in Pewter City." We looked up the gym leader on the computer and found out it was Clarice and she uses the rock type and she's the daughter of the famous breeder Brock's sister. Suddenly this man came up behind us and said "I'll give this Magikarp to this young lady if she can beat Clarice. You see I hope to be gym leader in this town one day but Clarice must resign first. If she keeps on losing she will most likely do that." The man left and we dicided to go sight seeing and rest and battle Clarice tomorrow.

The building was finished so I Dicided to start moving stuff inside.

Chapter 3, The First Badge

I was the last box of stuff into the lab when a small metal badge case fell out. I picked it up and opened it and it the top left corner was the Boulder Badge. I dicided to take a break and remember my first gym battle.

We entered a large building made of stone and a female voice came from the shadows. "Welcome to the Pewter City gym, I am the gym leader, Clarice. Who is it that will be chalanging me?" "Both of use will chalange you." "Sence I have 4 Pokemon the both of you will only have to defeat 2 of my Pokemon each." "Monica let me go first sence I'm good at battling and you can learn from what I do, OK?" "Ok Chris, I hope you do great." "Now that things are in order let the battle begin, go Geodude!" I chose my Ditto and it transformed into a redish brown Geodude. Geodude attacked first with tackle. Ditto's defensive power made the attack mostly usless in damage. I had Ditto use Rock Throw but Geodude hid under ground with Dig. I than had Ditto use Magnitude and sence Geodude was underground it took a total of 4x the damage instead of gust 2x damage. Geodude was out and Clarice than sent out a Nosepass and it used Zap Cannon on Ditto paralyzing it. Ditto was unable to move so it couldn't attack and Nosepass attacked with Rock Tomb and it took Ditto out. I now chose my Ralts to finish the battle. Nosepass used Rock Tomb and traped Ralts in a pile of rocks! I had Ralts use teleport and excaped from the rocks and than use Future Sight. Nosepass than used sandstorm to hide away from my Ralts. I used Ralts's ability to sence emotions to find out where Nosepass was and use Confusion. It hit and caused Nosepass to stop the sandstorm. Nosepass than used Zap Cannon and hit Ralts dead on. Ralts was paralyzed and only one more would take it out but than a blast come from nowhere and knocked out Nosepass. Future Sight came right on time to win the battle. "Congradulations Chris you've earned this Boulder Badge. Monica, are you ready to battle me now?" "Yes, and after seeing you battle with Chris I think I know your srtatigy." "Don't be so shure about that, go Sudowoodo!" Monica sent out her Beldum and attcked with Psybeam. It was strong enuf to knock Sudowoodo to the ground. Sudowoodo got up and attcked with Psybeam also! "But Sudowoodo is Rock type, it can't learn Psybeam." "Sudowoodo has a move called Mimic that allows it to attack with the same move that was used on it last turn." Sence Beldum is both Psychic and Steel Psybeam done very little damage. Monica now had Beldum use Iron Claw on Sudowoodo. Sudowoodo took heavy damage but was still going. Sudowoodo than used Rock Tomb and hit Beldum causing major damage. Beldum than used Iron Claw agen and Sudowoodo used slam at the same time and both hit each other right on. Both Pokemon fainted so it was a tie so far. Clarice than sent out a Shuckle and Monica sent out her Charmander. Charmander attcked with Flamethrower and sence Shuckle is part Bug type it was no longer resistant to fire type moves. Shuckle than used Bide and waited for Charmander to attack. "Charmander use Flamethrower with all your might." Charmander used Flamethrower and it covered Shuckle all around. When the fire died down it was clear that Charmander had won. "Congradulations at winning the Boulder Badge Monica, that was the first time I've been beaten by a fire type." Monica and I than went to the Pokemon Center to rest befor heading to Mt. Moon. After we healed our Pokemon I strange man approached use and said "That was a good battle young lady, take this Magikarp, it's very close to evolution." "Thanks, mister, but who are you?" The strange man just walked away and disapeared around a corner. "Chris can you have a quick battle with me so my Magikarp can evolve?" "Shure, I'll use my Dratini because it needs a little training too." Monica sent out her Magikarp and I sent out my Dratini and I used tackle. The instant that tackle hit Magikarp begen to glow! It evolved into a Gyradose with just one attack! Gyradose than turned on Monica but she returned it to it's Pokeball befor it Could attack. "That was close, looks like I'll need more training befor I can use my Gyradose." "Don't worry Monica, it'll listen in time."

I put away the badge case for now and started unpacking my things. I was going through a box when I came across a picture taken at Mt. Moon with me, Monica, and a couple Clifairy and Clifable.

A few days later we headed to Cerulean City, but we needed to cross Mt. Moon to get there. As we where leaving Pewter City a young boy of about 11 years of age stopped us. "Are you two going to Mt. Moon?" "Yes, we need to to get to Cerulean City." "Can I go with you? I want to get some pictures of Clifairy and I don't want to go alone." "Then come on, my names Chris and this is Monica, what's your name?" "My name's Cory, I plan to become the best Pokemon picture taker ever." "Well let's get going, we should reach Mt. Moon by tonight, if we go now." We headed off to Mt. Moon together and Cory took pictures of some battles we did with other trainers and of wild Pokemon. That night we reached Mt. Moon and we camped out for the night. The Next morning when we woke up we seen something run into the bushes. We went over to see what it was and discovered it was a wild Clifairy, but it was hurt and scared. Suddenly someone dressed in white cloths came up behind us. "That Clifairy belongs to Team Ozone, hand it over now!" "No, we know that Team Ozone is evil, we'll never give it to you." Than you give me no choice, go Tailow, get them now!" A Tailow swooped from the sky and attacked us. I sent out Ralts and had it use Double Team. Tailow's attacks failed to hit the real Ralts and I had Ralts use Confusion. It hit Tailow and it became confused! The Team Ozone member returned Tailow. He now sent out a Pelipper and I returned Ralts and sent out Zangoose. I had Zangoose use Crush Claw and it took out Pelipper in one hit. The Team Ozone member returned Pelipper and ran off and we took care of the injured Clifairy. Then a whole group of Clifairy and Clifable showed up in front of us and helped heal the Clifairy. After the Clifairy was healed Cory took a picture of us and the Clifairy and Clifable. That night the Clifairy and Clifable slept in a neerby cave while we slept in our sleeping bags by a camp fire. Sometime that night after the camp fire went out we heard noises coming from the forest. Monica and I went over to see what it was. In a clearing we seen about 15 Team Ozone members looking at a big stone that was dug up from a neerby hole. We than heared one of them talking on a radio. "Boss, we recovered the stone. It does give the legend of Rayquaza and we should have it over in a few days." "I can't wait that long, tell me what the stone says right now." "Yes sir, we do have the legend uncoded, but there's more text that will take a few weeks to desifer. Anyway it says that long ago the Pokemon of the land and the Pokemon of the sea started a battle, that's Kyogre and Groudon sir, and one day Rayquaza came from the sky and created the Red Orb and the Blue Orb and put the Pokemon in a deep sleep. After that the people of the Earth created a gaint tower that can only be seen once the Pokemon of the land and sea wake up agen. Because of what Team Magma and Team Aqua did those many years ago it should be visable, but the stone doesn't give it's location. That's all we have Boss." "Than send the stone over right now and move out." "Everyone listen up, I just got orders from the Boss to ship out the stone and move out, now go!" All the Team Ozone members started packing up and in about 5 minutes had everything on a hilicopter and took off. We went back to camp but didn't sleep the rest of the night, instead we stayed up and talked about the evil Team Ozone. The next morning Cory went his own way back to Pewter City now that he got his pictures of Clifairy and Clifable. We headed to Cerulean City, but we still hadn't finished crossing Mt. Moon. We fainaly reached the end of My. Moon that night and we started a camp fire for the night. "Chris?" "What is it Monica?" "Well, we've been together for a few weeks now and your a realy good friend to me. Can I stay with you when you go to the other lands?" "Shure, I plan on trying out the Orange Islands after the Indego League, I hope to one day be better than the famous Ash Ketchum, and there's only 3 more years befor the Ortange Islands stop holding there ternaments." Thnaks Chris, I'm realy happy you let me come with you, your a realy nice person." Well goodnight Monica." "Goodnight Chris." That night I realized that I had feelings for Monica, I loved her.

Chapter 4, The Water Beauty

I finished putting everything away when there was a knock at the door. I opened the door and my wife was standing there with her hands full of food. "Welcome home honey, I see that you got the food, let me help you with those." I grabed the food and put it in the kinchen. "Thanks Chris, I see you finished putting everything away. Your just as nice as when I first met you. Remember the time you fell in love with me? It was right befor we reached Cerulean City."

We woke up the next morning and headed to Cerulean City. When we got there we sarted to look for the gym but after a couple hours of looking we dicided to ask for directions at the Water Theater. We went inside and the lady at the front deck said "Welcome to the Cerulean Water Theater, how may I help you?" "We're looking for the gym, do you know where it's at?" "You silly kids, it's right here! So who's going to battle with me?" "So your the gym leader? Well both of use are going to battle you." "Well sence two of you are going to battle with me here's what we're going to do. I will use two Pokemon at once and both of you will battle at the same time but only one Pokemon each, you got that?" "Yes, let's go to the gym room right now." We went into the gym room and took our places. I sent out Dratini and Monica sent out Wurmple. "Why did you send out such a weak Pokemon your chalenger?" "I know Wurmple is about to evolve." "You'll have to be very lucky for that to happen." "I know you can do this Wurmple, I beleave in you." Just than Wurmple started glowing! It evolved into a Silcoon! "I knew it, thnaks Wurmple for evolving for me, now lets battle." Sora, the gym leader, sent out a Corsola and I Relicanth. "Corsola use Bubble Beam and Relicanth use Tackle." "Dratini hide behind Silcoon." "Silcoon use Harden." The attacks didn't touch Dratini and didn't do that much damage to Silcoon. "Silcoon use String Shot on Corsola." The String Shot hit Corsola making it unable to move. "Dratini use Thundershock!" The Thundershock hit Corsola knocking it out. "One down one to go, now for Relicanth." "Don't thin you'll win so easly, my Relicanth is very strong. Relicanth use Rain Dance." It started raining inside the gym! "Because of Relicanth's ability it's speed doubles in the rain so String Shot wont work." Relicanth used Takedown on Silcoon but it was too fast for Silcoon to use Harden. "Dratini block the attack for Silcoon. Dratini took heavy damage but was still able to battle. "Dratini! I'm so sorry, I didn't think the attack was that powerful, I'm so sorry." I ran to Dratini and gave it a big hug, and suddenly it began to glow! "No fair, how can your Dratini evolve so soon in training?" "Your wrong about one thing, I've had Dratini sence I was eight years old so I've trainer it alot. Dragonair, stop the rain with your ability to control the weather." The rain stoped wich ment that Relicanth was slow agen. Monica had Silcoon use String Shot and it stoped Relicanth from moving. I then had Dragonair use Thunderbolt and the battle was over. "You two should by proud of your victory and your Pokemon evolving today. Both of you take your badges." Sora gave use our badges and we went to the Pokemon center to heal our Pokemon. After resting at the Pokemon Center we looked at a map to see the neerist twon. "Acording to this map Saffron Ctiy is the closist town, it's just south of here." So we headed to Saffron City. On our way there we ran into a building with a sign that said "T.O. Pokemon Daycare" "It's a Pokemon daycare, thay take care of Pokemon for you." All of a sudden someone came up behind us. "Excuse me but have eather of you two put any of your Pokemon in this daycare?" "No, why did you ask?" "Because I have reasons to beleave this place is being run by Team Ozone, an evil organization deticated to evil and ruling the world by capturing Rayquaza." "We've met them befor in Viridain Forest and at Mt. Moon." "I see, well we havn't introduced ourselves, I'm Professor Max Yura, but you can just call me Max." "Nice to meet you Max, I'm Chris and this is Monica." "Hi, I've heard of you befor on a Pokemon news channel, you where studying the secters of the three Legendary Pokemon called Regice, Regirock and Registeel." "That's right, now that we know each other I'll tell you why I'm here. Recently Team Ozone discovered a stone at Mt. Moon that gave a legend of Rayquaza, and thay need to get there hands on a rare Pokemon to help find Rayquaza, that's why thay started this daycare. Come inside with me and we'll try to see what they're doing." We went inside and a man with a white lab coat greeted us. "Welcome to the daycare, what Pokemon do you have?" "I have a Charmander, Ditto, Ralts, Zangoose, Eevee, and Dragonair." The man gave me a weird smile and said to wait here a second as he needed to do something and he went into another room. We followed him and listened to what he was doing, he was talking on a phone. "Boss, a kid just came in with a Dragonair, the Pokemon needed to find Rayquaza, what should I do?" "Just tell them you have a specail on Dragon Pokemon this week, just get that Dragonair." We quickly went back into the lobby and came up with a plan, well Max did. "Take this tracking divice and put it on Dragonair, we'll that follow it to find out where thay are keeping the Pokemon and we could than bring down there daycvare center scheme." I put the tracking dicivce on Drsgonair and as the man came around the corner I put it back in it's Poke'ball. "Todays your lucky day, we have a specail on Dragon Pokemon, there free for one week." "OK, here's Dragonair, take good care of it for my." I gave him Dragonairs Poke'ball and we took it into the back room. "Boss, I got the Dragonair, I'll send it over right now with the teleporter." Max took out a divice with a screen and a map of the Kento region and a blibking red light. "That light is your Dragonair, they sent it to a building in Saffron City, come on, we can take my car." We went with Max to Saffron City. It only took a couple minute because Max was so fast. When we reached Saffron City he looked at the tracking divice and said Dragonair was is a warehouse just a few blcks away. When we reached the warehouse there where two gaurds at the front door. "I'll take care of the gaurds, you two can sneak inside while I distract them." Max came up to the gaurds and thay started to battle him. Max sent out a Banette and the two gaurds sent out Golbat's. We sneaked inside and seen Dragonair in a cage. There where about 50 Team Ozone members in the building so it was going to be immposiable to sneak Dragonair out. Max came up behind us and looked around. "It's going to be imposable to get Dragonair out alone. Befor I came here to stop Team Ozone's daycare scheme I was helping a very powerful Pokemon with a cold. I could call her here to help us but with the cold she could hurt us or Dragonair accedentaly, are you willing to take that chance?" "There's too many gaurds to attack or sneak Dragonair out, we'll have to take that chance." "Very well." Max took out a flute made from a shell and blew into it. It didn't make any noise but a few seconds later there was a blast and every Team Ozove member in the building was knocked out, and Dragonair was just fine. "Max what was that?" "I'll have to tell you later, right now we need to save Dragonair befor the gaurds wake up." Both Monica and I sent out our Charmanders and had them use Flamethrower in the cage. After the bard where red hot I had Dragonair use Water Gun on them makeing them weak. After just a swing of Dragonair's tail the bars broke and Dragonair was free. "Now that Team Ozone's warehouse is discovered there daycare is going to be ruined, thanks for your help Chris and Monica, I have something to do with the President of the Selph Co. and I'll meet you at the Pokemon Center." We dicided to head to the Saffron gym to pass the time. When we got there, a sign said that the gym was closed as the leader had family matter to tend to. Sence the gym was closed we headed to the Pokemon Center to meet up with Max. When we got there Nurse Joy was talking to Max and she handed him a bag. We told him how the gym was closed and he said the next closist was in Vermilion City, and he was just about to go there so he'll take us to meet the Pokemon that saved my Dragonair. A few hours later we reached Vermilion City and Max said he was going to give the Pokemon the medicine that Nurse Joy gave him. He said the Pokemon is on a island that no one knows about se it wont hurt anyone while it has it's cold. We got on a boat and in a couple of hours we reached a small island covered in trees. When we landed on the island Max blew into the flute agen and a small pink colored Pokemon apeared in front of us. "Monica, Chris, I'd like you to meet Mew, the most powerful Pokemon in the world." "Nice to meet you, I'm Monica." "And I'm Chris." Just than Mew gave a sneeze and a couple trees right next to use caught on fire! Monica sent out her Gyradose and put out the fire with Hydro Pump. "That was a close one, I guess that cold realy is a bad one." "This is why Mew came to me, to help her with her cold, oh, here's the medicine Mew." Max gave Mew the medicine and Mew drank it down. "Mew is the creature of all Pokemon, she has too many things to do that just sit around while a cold makes her powers unstable." Just than Mew flew around as if to say thanks and then there was a flash of white light and we where back in Virmilion City. "What just happened Max?" "Mew sent use back to Vermilion City with her psychic powers so we wouldn't have to travle back by boat. Look, she's leaving the island now, see that pink light in the sky?" Max pointed to a pink colored streak in the sky. "Mew nolonger has the cold so she's going to help the Pokemon of the world, she's always traveling and she's very busy, but you may see her agen some time." Max looked up at the sky. "You know, this work with Mew has reminded me of another Pokemon I once know that I had to leave. His name was Jirachi and sence he's the main energy sorce for the earth he had to leave, I still think about him every once in a while." A tear roled down Max's cheek and I knew that he loved Jirachi as a friend as much as I love Monica. Just than Mew apeared in front of use and started talking with her psychic powers. "Max, thanks for all your help, for that you can request anything you want from me if I find it sencable to do." "Do you realy mean it Mew? Than what I realy want is for Jirachi to be with me." "Jirachi is the energy sorce to the earth, for me to wake him we'll need another energy sorce, but luckly there is a way to make one, and to do this I'll need all the Orbs of the earth." Mew closed her eyes and a Pink colored Orb apeared in fron of her. "This is the Orb of life, only I can handle it. I need you to get the Red Orb and the Blue Orb, with those I can create a new energy sorce for the earth and be able to waken Jirachi. Call me when you find them and I'll waken Jirachi." Mew flew off to do her work and we talked about how to get the Red and Blue Orbs. "I heared that a couple months ago Steven Stone found a strange red object that glows with heat. That could be the Red Orb. As for the Blue one I heared that Ash, the greatist Pokemon trainer on earth, is after something that Team Ozone found and it's discription is like that of the Blue Orb. Kristine, the president of the Selph Co. knows where Team Ozone's base could be, I'll go to her place and tell her to meet you here and I'll go to the Hoenn region to get the Red Orb from Steven Stone." With that Max left and so we waited for Kristine to show up. About an hour later Kristine showed up and took us to an empty house in Saffron City. "Team Ozone built a secret base underneath this house, thay sgould be hiding the Blue Orb in there. Here, take this card key, you'll need it to open the door to the base. I'd go with you but I don't have any Pokemon, I've been too busy running the Selph Co. to train any Pokemon." After droping us off at the house she left to do something at Selph Co. and we went inside the house. It was empty except for a bookshelf. "I once read a mystery book that had a secret door behind a bookshelf and there was a button to open the door inside one of the books. Come on Chris let's find the right book." After a couple minutes of searching I found a book called "The Importance of Ozone in the Atmosphere" I opened it up and it was hollow except for a red button. I pushed the button and the bookshelf opened up to revile a staircase. We walked down the staircase and came to a metal door with a slot to put a card in. I put the card Krirtine gave me into the slot and a screen lit up and said access autherized. The metal door opened up and a hallway was on the other side. The walls where lined up with doors and we soon came across one with a sign that said "Orb research lab." We opened the door and on the other side was a person in a white lab caot. "Close the door, quick. I'm not a member of Team Ozone, I'm Ash and I came here to try and stop Team Ozone." Just then the door opened up and a Team Ozone member came through and started attacking us. Ash called out a Pikachu that was under the desk and had it attack. Ash handed me the Blue Orb and said to get out of here now. Monica and I ran out of the building and headed for Selph Co. We met up with Kristine and told her that we got the Blue Orb. "Good, you two can rest here untill Max get's the Red Orb. You said he knows where it's at right?" "Ya, he said Steven Stone found it." "Steven doesn't give up his rare stones easly, but with what's going on Max might have a chance."

Last edited:
Chapter 5, A Friend and a Foe

A week later, while staying at Kristines we got a call from Max saying he got the Red Orb and he'll have us all meet on the island we where at when we first met Mew "So, when is Mew going to take us there? Do you know Chris?" "I'm not shure Monica, it should be soon." Just then there was a flash of white light and we where on the island with Max. "Do you have the Orbs?" "I got the Red Orb and Chris and Monica have the Blue one, here you go." We gave Mew the Orbs and she got the Orb Of Life out and put them together in a triangle shape on the ground. The three Orbs began to glow and a white beam shot into the sky. Black clouds started forming and where spreading quickly. "Oh my, I forgot an Orb that's sapose to be with these three, it's the White Orb, it's sapose to be floating around in the atmoshpere somewhere." Just then a strange Pokemon started flying twords us from the sky, it was Rayquaza! Rayquaza parted the clouds and cleared the sky and flew down to us. It swooped over us and droped something. When Rayquaza was gone I looked and found a white sphere on the ground. "That's the White Orb, now that I have all that is needed I will now continue." Mew put the Red, Blue, White and Life Orbs in a circle on the ground. "When the powers of Land, Water, Atmosphere and Life combine, they shale form a new power sorce for the Earth." The four Orbs started glowing and floated off the ground. They combined into one large Orb four times the size of the other ones, but it was black. The Black Orb was releasing pulses of energy that I could feel in my bones. "The Black Orb will power the life for Earth, I will now be able to wake Jirachi for you Max." Mew closed her eyes and a strange crystal appeared infron of her. The crystal started glowing and disolving and I small yellow and white Pokemon was left in it's place. The Pokemon woke up and opened big black eyes that where the cutist I ever saw. I could hear the Pokemin talking to my with it's mind "Hello, where am I?" "Jirachi, I woke you from your slumber as a favor for Max, you do know him I believe." "Max? He's here?" "Hello Jirachi, I missed you so much, now that Mew created a new energy sorce for the Earth you can stay with me forever. Thank you very much Mew." "You helped my when I could not help myself, it's the least I could do. I have to go now so I'll bring all of you back to Virmillion City." There was a flash of white light and we where back at the docks in Vermeleon City. Max and Jirachi left to there new home in Viridain City and we went to the gym. Just then Mew should up in front of us "I just found this egg all alone so can you take care of it? After seeing how you where on the island I know that you will be able to take great care of it." Mew handed Monica the egg and flew off. Monica carried the egg with her and we went to the gym thinking about what the egg could be. We reached the gym in a few minutes and read a sing that said the gym leader, Ron, uses the Electric type. We walked into the gym holding hands and the gym leader greeted us. "Welcome to my gym, I'm Ron the gym leader who's to challenge me first? "I'll go first." "Are you sure Monica?" "Yes I'm sure, I think I can win this battle." "Well let's get started, we'll use three Pokemon each, go Magnemite!" Monica sent out Charmander. Magnemite used Thunderbolt and took Charmander out in one hit. Monica, though suprized, was able to stay calm and she sent out Beldum, Ron returned his Magnemite and sent out Richu. Richu dug onder the ground and Monica told Belbum to not move and try to sence where Richu was, but all of a sudden Richu came up under Beldum and made it fly into the air. Belbum came down hard and was knocked out. Belbum fainted and Monica was down to just one Pokemon to use. She sent out Silcoon and had it use string shot on Richu. Richu stoped the attack with Thundershock and attacked with Mage Punch. Silcoon was able to withstand the attack but was weak. Silcoon, being in a cacoon was unable to attack very well, but it still tried a tackle attack, but it missed. Richu attacked with Volt Tackle and took Silcoon out. Monica lost the battle. I told Monica I would meet her at the Pokemon Center and I kissed her goodbye for now and I got ready for my battle. "New trainer, new Pokemon, go Magneton!" I sent out Charmander and attacked with Flamethrower, but Magneton used it's electricity to deflect the attack. It than hit Charmander with a Thunder attack knocking Charmander out. I now sent out Ditto and it turned into a gray and black Magneton. Magneton attacked with Thunder Wave and Ditto stoped the attack with it's own Thunder Wave. Ditto than attacked with Thunder Bolt and Magneton attacked with Tri Attack and dodged the Thunder Bolt. The Tri Attack froze Ditto in a block of ice! Magneton than started building up a ball of electricity and when it was five times as big as Magneton, Magneton sent the attack at Ditto knocking it out. I then sent out Dragonair and attacked with Dragon Rage. The attack hit, but Magneton was still going. Magneton than attacked with Tri Attack, but luckly it didn't have any added effect on Dragonair. I then had Dragonair attack with another Dragon Rage and it knocked Magneton out. "One down, two to go. You are to your last Pokemon kid and I still have two left, both are stronger than Magneton. Go Richu!" Richu attacked with Mega Kick, but when the attack hit Dragonair grabbed hold of Richu and started flying into the air. Dragonair flew down as fast as it could and slamed Richu onto the ground. Richu wasn't knocked out, but it took heavy damage. Richu than attacked with Volt Tackle, and to my suprize, knocked Dragonair out. I lost my battle with Ron. I meet up with monica at the Pokemon Center and after healing out Pokemon we set out to train our Pokemon in speed. We went into an area thick with trees and sent out our Charmanders. We had our Charmanders run as fast through the trees and dodging the trees and jumping from tree to tree without touching the ground. After a full day of this training we went back to the Pokemon Center to rest and sleep for the night. The next day we went back to the gym for a rematch with Ron. "Well, well, well, look who's back for another lose. To help make things fair this will be a two-on-two battle. I will use two Pokemon at once and the both of you will each use only one Pokemon." We sent out our Charmander's and something amazing happened, they both evolved at the same time! Ron, though amazed as well, sent out Magneton and Richu. It was Charmeleon and Charmeleon vs Magneton and Richu. We both had our Charmeleons use Flamethrower on Magneton and sence two attacks came at it in two different directions, it got confused on which way to go and was hit by both attacks. Magneton fainted and it was now just down to Richu. I had Charmeleon use Metal Claw and Monica has her's use Iron Tail. We went on two different sides and cornered Richu. Both attackes hit, but Richu was still going. Richu tried to dicide which Charmeloen to attack, but they where too fast and attcked Richu agen. This time Richu was knocked out. "You just got lucky that your Pokemon evolved and then confused my Pokemon in battle. Here, take your badges and leave." We finaly got our third badge and we went to rest at the Pokemon Center for the rest of the day. The next day we dicided to go to Celidon City, but instead of going on the road and going to Saffron and then to Celidon, we dicided to cut through and go straight to Celidon City. The next day we headed for Celidon City to battle the gym leader there. Monica took out the egg to carry it along the way. We walked for a while and we soon came to a field that had Tauros and Miltank. "Who are you and why are you trespassing on my field?" "Sorry, we didn't know anyone owned this field because it didn't have a fence." "Well I guess it's my fault, well how about you come over to my place, it's neer lunch time." "Ok, thanks." The old man took use to a small house that had some Pokemon walking around. "Honey, we have visitors, and one of them have a Pokemon egg." "Well well, I guess I better take out more dishes. Tyroge please come help me." A Tyroge from the yard came inside with the old women and we came in with the old man. The food smelled great and after we ate we helped the old man make planes for a fence, it was the least we could do after the great meal. "You two Machamp and Dugtrio will start on the north side of the field and I'll take some Pokemon with me and start on the south side. The wood is in a pile on the side of the house." We got to work on the fence right away. Dugtrio dug the holes to put the poles in and we weld up the fence rails while Machamp uesd it's four arms to nail in the nails in just seconds. At the end of the day we where mostly finished and the old couple let us stay the night in the house. That night we where woke up late at night by a strange noise. We went outside with the old couple and noticed that someone was trying to steal the Tauros and Miltank! "It's those people agen, they keep trying to steal out Tauros and Miltank because we have the best ones in the Kinto region, please you have to help us." I sent out Dragonair and Monica sent out Gyradose. I had Dragonair light up the field and Gyradose went in for the attack. The people climbed into a truck and drove off, leaving the Tauros and Miltank behind. "Thank you so much for helping us, here take this Thunder Stone and Fire Stone as thanks for saving the Tauros and Miltank and helping with the fence, I wish there was a better way of thanking you, but this is the best we can do I'm afraid." "It's all right, the stones will help us alot, hay Chris, you have an Eevee don't you? You can use the Thunder Stone on it." "OK, here I go." I let Eevee out of it's Pokeball and put the Thunder Stone next to it. Eevee sniffed the stone and started evolving! It soon evolved into a Jolteon. Jolteon shook it's fur and attacked me with a Thundershock attack. "I don't think it realy wanted to evolve, here, I didn't think you would need one of these, but it will help with Jolteon." She took out a Soothe Bell and put it around Jolteon's neck. "It time Jolteon will like you, but you have to treat it fairly." "Don't worry, I treat all my Pokemon with love, almost as much as I do with Monica." Monica blushed and giggled, but that the egg sge was holding started to hatch! The egg hatched into a Bagon, but this one was a weird green color. "In all my days I have always wanted to see a Pokemon hatch, thank you so much for helping my dream come true. You've helped out so much around here there is no way I could ever fully repay you. It's geting late and we have a fence to finish in the morning, let's go to bed." I gave Monica a kiss good night and we went to bed for the night. The next morning the old lady cook great tasting pancakes and after breakfast we started on the fence. By the time we where done with the fence it was lunch time and after eating we said goodbye to the old couple and continued on to Celidon City. By the end of the next day we reached Celidon City and rested at the Pokemon Center. The next morning we went out for sight seeing, but the streets where crouded with people. "Excuse me, but why are there so many people here today?" "Don't ya know, it's the fire fetsival today. Every fire Pokemon trainer from across the land come and gather in Celidon City for it." We walked around to see all the stands that where put up last night and we came to one with a lottery drawing. "Would any of you two like to enter the contest? What you do is I give you a divice and tonight, if it starts blinking, you've won yourself a Vulpix. So how about it?" "OK, I'll enter, I would like a cute Vulpix." "OK little missy, here take this one and if it starts blinking come back here for your Vulpix." Monica took the divice and we walked around a bit more and came to the Celidon Trainer Room where they where holding a ternament. "Would you two like to join? It's your last chance as the registration ends in five minutes." "Ok, how do we enter and what are the rules?" "The rules are your only allowed to use one Pokemon each, and it must be fire type. To enter just give me your Pokedex for proof your a registered trainer." We gave the lady at the desk our Pokedex's and she put them in a machine and our names and addresses showed up on a screen. "You two are now entered, please step in through that door for your battles, you'll have plunty of them today." We walked through the door into an outside stadium filled with people and trainers. There was a large screen thet showed all the trainers. There was a bluse side and a red side with trainers in each side. An anouncer came on the speaker phone while we where looking for our names. "Welcome to the Celidon Fire Festival Ternament! It looks like this year we have a record number of trainers pertisipating this year. We'll go over the rules and prizes befor we start. Each trainer is allowed only one Pokemon each and it must be fire type. If you lose even once you will be out of the ternament and you will still be able to watch the other battles. Also the trainers are split into two sides, a red side and a blue side. The top trainer from the blue side will battle the top trainer from the red side for first place and the title of the greatist fire Pokemon trainer in all of Kinto. Now let the batteling begin!" We found out names on the board. I was on the blue side, and Monica was on the red side. We took out our Charmeleons and got ready for our battles. I was to battle a trainer named Todd from Lavinder Town. I sent out Charmeleon and he sent out a Castform. "That's not a fire Pokemon, your not allowed to use it." "Just watch and you'll see why Castform is allowed. Castform, use Sunny Day!" Castform shot a yellow light into the sky and the sun got brighter. Castform turned into it's fire form, but I knew that in using Sunny Day it increased the power of both our fire type attacks. I had Charmeleon use Slash and it knocked Castform clear across the battle field. I was suprized to see that Castform was knocked out so quickly. "Chris is the victor with a one hit knockout, I expect to see great battles from him today." It was now time for Monica's first battles of the ternament. Her opponent was a trainer named Jesse from Fort Island. She sent out a Cyndaquil and Monica sent out Charmeleon. Charmeleon attacked with Flamethrower and Cyndaquil countered with Swift. The Flamethrower took out the Swift attack stoping it and hit Cyndaquil right in the face. Cyndaquil roled over a few timed and was knocked out. "Another one hit knockout by a Charmeleon today, I bit they will face each other in the final round." We battled many more trainers and got highr and higher in ranking. We soon made it to the semi-finals. "In the semi-finals the four remaining trainers will teram up in a two-on-two battle. The first team will be Chris and Monica and the second team will be Grace and Will." We sent out our Charmeleons and Will and Grace sent out Ninetails and Arcanine. We got ready to battle, but the Ninetails and Arcanine started fighting each other! They payed no attention to us and kept ignoring there trainers. After a while Arcanine knocked Ninetails out and started for us. We had both our Charmeleons use Flamethrower on Arcanine, and after being weakined by the battle with Ninetails, it was knocked out. "Chris and Monica had an easy victory due to there oponents fighting each other! We'll take a few minutes to rest and then it will be time for the final battle to see who the victor is." "Well it looks like it's you agenst me. Don't worry, I'll go easy on you Monica." "I'm the one who's going to have to go easy, my Charmeleon had alot of tough battles today and it's gotin alot stronger." "Mine had too Monica, let's try our best no matter what." "You got it Chris, but you'll regret wanting my to give it my best." It was now time for our battle. we sent out our Charmeleons and the battle begun. I started out with Flamethrower but it missed. Monica's Charmeleon used Flamethrower but it also missed. We sent out a couple more Flamethrower each, but all of them missed. After a while we knew Flamethrower wasn't working. Our Charmeleons where now batteling hand to hand. They kept on using Slash and Slam. After a while they both where getting tired and they collapsed on top of each other. We thought they knocked each other out but then they both started glowing! They both evolved in the battle into Charizrd and they both recived alot of energy. They took the battle into the sky and where throwing Flamethrowers at each other. They met in mid air and locked claws and where pulling each other to the ground. They both hit the ground hard but they both got up and took off agen. They flew up too high for use to shout attackes for them to use so we could only watch. They where hiting each other with there wings and tails and slashing at each other. They flew around so fast it was hard to tell who's Chgarizard was whos. They through each other to the ground from up high and we both knew this was it, one of us would win by the time they hit the ground. When they hit the ghround it made they whole stadium shake. It the dust I could see than only one Charizard was standing, but who's was it? After the dust settled I could see that it was my Charizard who was standing. I won the battle, but only bearly. "Chris is the voctor over Monica! This was the most exiting battle I have ever seen." I took the trophy and told Monica that she put up a good fight and it was only luck that I won. I had them send the trophy to my family in Pallet town. After the celibration we headed over to the Pokemon Center. We watched the sun set together and The divice that Monica had was blinking, she had won the Vulpix. We walked to the stand as the man was packing up. "Ah, your here. So I see you have the winning divice, here's your Vulpix young lady." "Well I may have won the ternament today, but you got a new Pokemon and it's realy cute, just like you." "Thanks Chris, I will train this Vulpix to be realy strong and cute, you better weatch out because I'll beat you one day Chris." We walked back to the Pokemon Center for the night and get ready for our gym battle the next day. When we got there we mat a trainer who was in the ternament. "Are you Monica who got in second place?" "Ya, why did you ask?" "I used this fire pendent on my Houndour to increase it's strength but I still lost, here you can have it." The trainer gave Monica the fire pendent and she put it on her Charizard. "Thanks, I bet my Charizard will never lose now." After we said goodbye to the trainer we went to bed. We would need rest for our gym battle tomorrow agenst Rose, the Celidon City gym leader.

Last edited:
Chapter 6, The Discovery

We went to the gym and were greeted by Rose. "Welcome to my gym. I'm afraid I started just this month so I'm feeling a little nervous and when I get nervous I'm not good at batteling, but I'll do my best. Who is going to battle me first?" I said I'll go first and Rose went over the rules. "This will be a three Pokemon battle and only the trainer is allowed to switch Pokemon. To win you must knock out all of the my Pokemon with only two of yours getting knocked out. In other words a draw is just like a loss, let's get started. Go Jumpluff!" I sent out Charizard and Rose gave a look of terror. "I hate Charizard, it's so scary." "Charizard is quite nice if you get to know it. You just don't want to get it mad." I had Charizard use Flamwthrower and it took Jumpluff out in one hit. "No, Jumpluff, this is no fair. Very well, go Sceptile!" I had Charizard use Flamethrower, but Sceptile was too fast and dodged the attack. If I was to win this one I would need speed. I had Charizard fly up and keep flying as fast as posible. Sceptile used Bullet Seed but the attacks kept missing. I had Charizard use Wing Attack and it hit Sceptile hard, but it still was able to battle. Sceptiles speed was reduced because of the damage so I had Charizard quickly use Flamethrower and it hit. Sceptile was knocked out and Rose sent out her last Pokemon, a Vileplum. I had Charizard fly up in the air and fly in tight circles. When Charizard picked up alot of speed I had it use Fire Spin. Charizard was surounded by flames! I then had Charizard fly into Vileplum with Flame Tackle! The attack hit dead on and Vileplum was knocked out. "You win, but only because I was to scared of Charizard to think about what to do." "I'm not the only one with a Charizard, Monica also has one." "You have one too? This is no fair!" "Don't worry, I'll go easy and not use my Charizard unless I have to, let's get started with our battle." Rose sent out a Roselia and Monica sent out her Vulpix. Vulpix attacked first with Quick Attack and hit Roselia, but Roselia than attacked with Magical Leaf. Vulpix ignored Monica's orders to run and used Fire Spin around itself to burn up the attack. "It looks like your Vulpix thinks it's smarter than you Monica. Your going to have to train it very hard to fix that, if you don't Vulpix will lose most of the time." Roselia than attacked with Stun Spore and Vulpix wasn't able to dodge the attack. Vulpix wasn't able to move and Roselia started to power up a Solar Beam attack. "Vulpix you have to get up. I know you can do it, get up Vulpix! Roselia is about to use Solar Beam." Vulpix just seemed to ignore Monica and tried to get up but couldn't. "Vulpix listen to me! You have to try and get up. I know you can do it just get up. I know you can Vulpix." A tear ran down Vulpix's face and it tried to get up and did just in time. Vulpix jumped up into the air and the Solar Beam missed. "It looks like that Vulpix never had a trainer to love it and your love for Vulpix let it open up it's heart to you, but don't think that will help you win." Vulpix came out of nowhere and used Flamethrower on Roselia. Roselia was knocked out and Vulpix did a little dance from happyness. "Good job Vulpix, I knew you could do it." Vulpix gave a shout of respect twords Monica and Rose sent out a Tropius. "Alright Vulpix where going have to watch out because Tropius can fly." Vulpix got ready for anything that Trpoius could do and Tropius started out with a Razor Leaf. Vulpix dodged the attack from right to left and sent a Fire Spin at Tropius. Tropius tried to fly away from the attack but it couldn't fly over the wall of water. Tropius was hit by the attack and fell to the ground. Tropius was knocked out from the attack and the fall so Rose returned Tropius and sent out Meganium. I sweet sent was coming from Meganium making it hard to consictrate. "Vulpix don't breath in too deeply, the sent could make you lose focus on the battle." Vulpix have a cry of understanding and got ready for the final battle. Meganium started out with Body Slam and Vulpix dodged the attack and sent out a Ember attack. Meganium dodged the attack and used Razor Leaf. Vulpix suronded itself with a Fire Spin to protect itself agen. Monica gave a look of happyness and shouted to Vulpix. "Vulpix I have an idea. Cover yourself with Fire like you did to protect yourself and than use Tackle. It'll be like the Flame Tackle Charizard used." Vulpix gave a nod and used Fire Spin around itself to cover itself with fire. It than ran for Meganium and hit it dead on. Meganium was weak, but it was still going. Meganium used Leach Seed but Vulpix dodged the attack and used Flamethrower on Meganium. Meganium was knocked out and Monica won the battle. Vulpix ran up to Monica and gave her a lick on the face and Monica returned it to it's Pokeball and said she did a good battle and that Vulpix needed to rest. "So I lost to both of you when you only used one Pokemon each, maybe I'm not cut out to be gym leader, here take your badges and I'm going to train more untill I'm ready to be a gym leader." We went to the Pokemon Center to rest and we found Kristine waiting for us there. "Monica, Chris, I need your help. Team Ozone has tooken over our building to look for the Orbs." "But Mew combined the Orbs into one Orb and sent it into the center of the Earth, they will never find it." "I know, but they don't know this and sence they can't find the Orbs they're destroying the whole building, please you have to help." After healing our Pokemon at the Pokemon Center we headed for Saffron City to save the Selph Co. When we came to the building there was a guard at the front door. Monica sent out her Charizard and chased the guard away and I sent mine out to keep guard at the door so no one from Team Ozone came in or out. I went inside and seen that no one was on the first floor and we found an elivator. We took the elivator to the top floor because that was where Kristine's office was ans she said there leader was in her office. Just as the elivator doors open on the top floor we where bloked by four Team Ozone members and they tied us up. They took us to see there Leader in the main office. "So your the ones who've been ruining my plans. Well this will stop right here, so tell me where the Orbs are at." "The Orbs are gone, they have been sent to the center of the earth." "Your lieing, now tell me where the orbs are at or else!" "I'm telling the truth, the Orbs are gone and they can be found." "YOUR LIEING, TELL ME WHERE THE ORBS ARE NOW, IF YOU DON'T YOU'LL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY AGEN!" Just then my Charizard blasted out the window and flew inside. The Team Ozone Leader got scared and ran off while Charizard burned though the ropes they tied us up with. We tried to give chase but Team Ozone and there leader left befor we could catch them. We met up with Kristine at the front of the building and told her that Charizard chased Team Ozone off and there was some damage to the building. "I tapped into the radio signal of Team Ozone while you chases them out of the building, here listen." "Boss, those kids where telling the truth, the orbs can't be found anywhere, not even with the tracking device we made to find them." "Very well any word on Rayquaza yet?" "One of our outlooks seen Rayquaza flying twords the Hoenn region, but he lost track of it." "Send everyone to the base in Hoenn, we're going to find Rayquaza no matter what." Kristine turned the radion off. "It seems they know Rayquaza is awake now. If they find Rayquaza it could be big trouble for the whole world. I'm going to the Hoenn region to make sure they don't find Rayquaza, there is nothing you two can help me with." Kristine left for the Hoenn region and we headed for Lavinder Town. As we where walking twords Lavinder Town we found a group of people gathered in a small area. "Why is everyone so close together?" "This man is doing a small show with his Goast Pokemon, you should watch." We watched the tricks the old man did with different Pokemon. He had a Gastly, Haunter and Gengar turning into different shapes while a Dusclops used it's Shadow Ball tryed to hit them, and the other Pokemon kept Changing shape to dodge the attacks. "Now for the last part of my show. I will have Gastly, Haunter and Gengar come together and create a gaint mirror image of Dusclops." The Gastly Haunter and Gengar floated twords eath other and came together into a gaint ball. The ball slowly turned into the shape of Dusclops and held the real Dusclops in it's hand. "Thank you for coming to my show, that's all I have for today. It's is rumored that goast Pokemon live in the Pokemon Tower and scare away mostly everyone who goes there. If you would like a nice scare you can go there, but don't think you can get away easly." The old man did a scary laugh and through a smoke ball and when the smoke cleared he was gone. "He did a good show this year, but he always has the same Pokemon." "Excuse me, but do you know where he lives?" "I header he lives in the Pokemon Tower, you two should go check it out." "OK, the Tower is in the middle of Lavinder town right?" "Yup, the best time to go is at night when the goast come out." We came to Lavinder Town at the end of the day as the sun was setting. I watched the sun set with Monica and we than header for the Tower. We came to the tower and just as we went through the front door a Gastly flew at us and disapeared. "That was scary, I don't like goast Pokemon." We walking into the tower and the lights turned on by themselves. We can to a table with a peace of paper on it. The paper said to take the staires to the second floor for a suprize. "I bet it's another goast Pokemon tring to scare us, but we won't let some Pokemon stop us, let's go Chris." We walked up the stars and on the second floor the lights where off. All of a sudden a glowing orb came twords us and started chasing us around. Soon it turned into a Haunter that laughed and flew off. The lights turned on and another peace of paper fell in front of us. This time it told us to go to the top floor and we did. When we came to the top floor it was pitch black. I blue light started glowing, but it went out and came back on, but closer this time. Soon it was only a few feet away and it get very bright and a Dusclops was in front of us with it's eye glowing red. Both me and Monica screamed and than we started floating. Gengar was using it's powers to make us float and it made up fly up to the roof of the tower where an old man was standing. "I see you where brave enuf to make it here. You won my secret contest and your prize is that I'll use this specail potion I made to make one of your Pokemon evolve. "I don't need any of my Pokemon to evolve, but what about your Ralts Chris?" "Ok, I think my Ralts could use an evolution to get stronger." I sent out my Ralts and the old man took out a bottle. He gave it to Ralts and Ralts drank it and started glowing. It evolved into a Kirlia. "It worked, my potion worked. I bet trainers will pay alot of money for this potion. Oh no, I lost the formula, I had it in my pocket and not it's gone." "Do you want use to help you find it?" "No I can do it my self, maybe this is a sign that I shouldn't be doing this. I may or maynot find it, as for you two don't tell anyone about my potion of else. I sugest you run along now, my Gengar will take you to the bottom floor." Gengar used it's psychic attack to make us float to the ground and Gengar went back up to the old man. "Well at least my Ralts evolved into a Kirlia. I think we should go to Fuchsia City and battle the gym leader." OK, let's go, we can go south from here, head west and after a while and we should than reach Fuchsia City after a little while." OK, let's go tomorrow morning, those goast Pokemon at the tower realy scared me." We headed to the Pokemon Center and slept for the rest of the night.

Last edited:
Chapter 7, The Mystery At Silence Bridge

We woke up the next morning and aftering eating at the Pokemon Center we headed south. Most of the route south of Lavinder Town was a bridge along a cliff formed by the water along the route. After a couple hours of walking along we met up with another trainer. "You two should turn back, there's a weird creture along Silence Bridge that's taking everyone's Pokemon." After that the trainer started running twords Lavinder Town. "I think we should keep going and see who or what is taking everyone's Pokemon." "Your right let's keep going to Silence Bridge." We reached Silence Bridge in about two hours and when we got there no one was there, not even a Pokemon. We started looking around and we heard a growl coming from behind us. We turned around and a large Pokemon was behind us. It's eyes started glowing red and we fell asleep. We woke up in a storage room, but most of out Pokemon where gone. I still had my Dragonair with me and Monica still had Gyarados. We walked around and we heard some voices in the next room. "So what Pokemon did these peolle have?" "I was able to find two Charizards, a Vulpix, Kirlia, Ditto, Beldum, Bagon, Zangoose, Jolteon, and a Beautifly." "We did good this time, those two traibers shoulde be waking up soon, you better tie them up and have Tyranitar put them to sleep and take them back out to the bridge." "I'm on it." We heard one of the two man coming and we got ready to battle them. He spoted us awake and yelled for his partner in crime. They both sent out Pokemon to battle. The one on the left sent out a Tyranitar and the other one sent out a Houndoom. I sent out Dragonair and Monica sent out Gyarados. "I thought you got all there Pokemon you numbskull, very well we'll just take them when we win this battle." "Monica, I'll take Tyranitar and you take the Houndoom." "OK, this will be easy." Tyranitar used a Hyper Beam attack but my Dragonair dodged the attack. Dragonair attacked with a Dragon Breath attach and it hit Tyranitar and sent it flying into a wall, but it was still going strong. Tyranitar then attacked with Sandstorm, but Dragonair used it's ability to control the weather to stop the attack. I then had Dragonair use it's Ice Beam attack and it froze Tyranitar solid. I turned to see how Monica was doing with her battle and Houndoom was on the floor knocked out and soaking wet. "I sugest you give us our Pokeon back and also give us the other Pokemon you stole so they can be returned to there trainers. Just as we got our Pokemon from the thieves we heard sirens. The police where sent by the trainer we passed on our way here. The police arrested the crooks and said they would make sure all the Pokemon wherew returned to there trainer and they thanks us for helping them capture these crooks. "It looks like the mystery of the vanishing Pokemon is solved, we might call on you to if we ever need help on something like this agen. Do you need a ride to Fuchsia City?" "No thanks, we can walk there on our own." The police left and we started back to Fuchsia City. On our way there we met and battled alot of trainers. In one battle Monica's Beldum evolved into a Metang. Here's what happened: "It looks like your Belbum is going to lose to my Hitmontop. Hitmontop, use Triple Kick." "Beldum, get ready for the hit, I know you can withstand the attack." As the attack hit Beldum started glowing, it evolved into a Metang! "Cool, I now have a Metang. Metang use Psychic attack!" Hitmontop was knocked out by the attack and Monica won the battle. After getting closer to Fuchsia City and a couple more battles we decided to rest for the night. We made a camp fire and got into our sleeping bags for a good nights sleep. "Chris?" "What is it Monica?" "Do you think it's a bit strange that we keep winning all the time? We only lost once and that was to Ron the Virmeleon City gym leader and on our rematch we won easly." "I think it's because we have love for each other and our Pokemon, with that we can beat anyone who's not as strong as us or has evil in there hearts." "At this rate we'll reach the Indigo Plateau in just a few months." "I know we'll get there, we can beat anyone. "Well goodnight Chris." "Goodnight Monica." We woke up as the sun came up the next morning and started for Fuchsia City. After a little bit we came to Fushia City, and it was busy for a small town. "Excuse me, but why is there so many peole here today?" "The new Safari Zone is opening today, it's sapose to have more romm and more Pokemon in it." "That sonds great, how long untill it opens?" "It should be any second now, wait, there's the Warden now." "I'm happy to accounce that the Safari Zone is reopening with more room and more Pokemon. As a specail the first 50 to enter can come if for free." WE started running for the gates and we made it 38th and 39th to come in. "Welcome to the new Safari Zone, here's 30 Safari Balls each and you have 5 hours to catch as many Pokemon as posible, enjoy." We got some maps and decided to head for the caves first. After a little while we reached the caves and started looking for Pokemon. After a few minutes we ran into a baby Lavitar, but it's mother was nowhere to be seen. We looks all over for the mother but we couldn't find it. We headed back to the Warden's house at the gates to report that the baby Pokemon's mother was missing because your not allowed to capture Pokemon that just had baby's. On our way there we heared people making noises that didn't seem right. We peaked around a rock and seen people trying to put a Tyranitar into a cage, it must have been the mother of the baby Lavitar's mother. We ran up to them and sent out our Charizard's and chased the people off. The mother Tyranitar was injured so we got the Warden and we snet a medical team to care for the Tyranitar. "The baby Lavitar doesn't seem that young, it's almost old enuf to be captured. Tell ya what, I'll let you two have that Lavitar for helping run those criminals off, they have been trying to steal Pokemon even befor we opened to Safari Zone." I had the Lavitar sent to Professor Fergunson's lab and we headed to the Pokemon Center for the remainder of the day. We looked up the gym leader of the Fuchsia gym on the computer and found out it was Koga, the grandson and namesake of the origanal gym leader Koga. We went over to the gym, but there was something strange about it, there was no noise at all even tough today was sapose to be a day of training. We went into the gym and came to a large room with a door on the other side. "This looks too easy, lets go." I started walking and hit something invisable in the way. "Hahaha, don't you know about the famous invisable walls of Koga's gym?" "Who are you, and where are you?" "That's for me to know and you to find out, and to do that you need to make it though the door on the other side of the gym." We kept out hands out in front of use to feel where to wals where at and we started making our way to the other side of the gym. I thought I was just about to make it to the dorr when we fell through a trap door. We landed in another room with this one girl. "My name is Sukouski, I'm one of the traps set in this gym. If you wish to get back to the top floor and retry at the invisable walls that you'll have to defeat me in battle. Go Ariados." I sent out Kirlia to battle the Ariados. I started out with a Future Sight attack and Ariados used String Shot. I had Kirlia use Psychic attack to send the String Shot back to Ariados. Ariados dodged the attack and used Poison Sting. Kirlia used Teleport to dodge that attack and used Confusion on Ariados. The attack hit and Ariados used Double Team. Suddenly there was a wind. "How can there be wind in a building? Oh no, Kirlia's Future Sight. Ariados watch out." A blast of psychic energy came from nowhere and hit Ariados knocking it out. "You may go on, it's now for the girl to defeat me in battle. Go Venomoth." "I don't realy feel like having a long battle so I'll make this quick, go Charizard, use Flamethrower." Charizard hit Venomoth with Flamethrower taking it out in one hit. "How? How can I be defeated so easly? Just go, leave me be now!" We took stairs to the floor with the invisable walls and started making out way to the door on the other side for the second time. This time we made it without falling into a trap. We opened the door and the same voice as last time greated us. "So you made it to the other side. It is now time for your gym battle. Our ninja family can't be defeated easly, and you shale lose in a slow and painful way. But it seems that there's two people to battle me. I'm feeling realy confadent so it will be two agenst one, get ready for the battle of your life."

Chapter 8, The Ninja Family Secret

Koga sent out a Koffing and I sent out Kirlia and Monica sent out Metang. I attacked with Confusion and Metang used Psybeam. Koffing used Smokescreen and we couldn't see a thing. "Koffing use Poison Gas." Koffing started sending out a toxic gas that made us cough. We needed to get rid of it quickly. I had Kirlia use Detect to sence where Koffing was and tell Metand where it was. They both used Confusion on Koffing and it was knocked out. After a few seconds all the smoke cleared and the room only had us, Koga and our Kirlia and Metang. "Why havn't you sent out your second Pokemon?" "Don't let your eyes fool you, I have sent out my second Pokemon. Kecleon use Flamethrower on Metang." A stream of fire come out of no where and hit Metang knocking it out. Monica replaced it with Bagon. "How can we beat a Pokemon we can't see?" "Chris, Kecleon can become invisable, but not all the way, look for the red strip on it's front." I looked as fast as posible for the red strip and found it. I had Kirlia use Foresight and made Kecleon visable. Without being invisabe Kecleon was vonerable to attack. I had Kirlia use Psybeam and Bagon used Headbutt. Kecleon was knocked out and Koga sent out a Crobat. Crobat used Air Cutter and hit Kirlia knocking it out. I now sent out Ditto and it transformed into a Pink Crobat. This made Koga laugh and lose consintration. I used this chance to attack with Air Cutter and I hit Crobat. While Crobat was falling Bagon attacked with Headbutt doing even more damage. "I'll need to pay more attention next time. Return Crobat, there's no way you can win now, your hurt too much. Go Scizor." Scizor attacked with Metal Claw on my Ditto befor it could attack knocking it out. I sent out Charizard for my last Pokemon and used Flamethrower, but Scizor dodged the attack easly. I knew Fire attacks where too slow to use. Scizor now turned to Bagon and used quick attack hiting it making it fly to the wall. "Bagon! Are you all right?" Bagon suddenly started glowing. It evolved into a Shelgon! "This is great I now have a Shelgon! Shelgon use harden to protect yourself from Scizors attacks." "That will not work, Scizor use Gillotine." The attack hit Shelgon and it was knocked out quickly. "But how? How could Shelgon be took out in one hit?" "The attack I used knocked out the Pokeon if it hits. It very rarly hits, but sence you used Harden it made it so Shelgon couldn't move and the attack hit." Monica sent out Vulpix for her last Pokemon. Vulpix attacked with Fire Spin, but the attack was too slow. Scizor attacked Vulpix with Extreme Speed and knocked it out. "No, I lost, it's up to you Chris, I know you can win this battle." "Right, I'll have to use different attacks because Scizor is fast enuf to dodge all my fire attacks." Scizor attacked Charizard with Quick Attack making it fall to the ground. "Charizard get up, I know you can win this battle." Charizard got up but was attacked with Vice Grip just as fast. Charizard was getting weak fast, something had to be done soon. "Charizard, I know you can win, don't give up." Charizard closed it eyes and quickly opened them, I could tell Charizard had a plan to win. There was a sudden flash of fire and when it cleared Charizard was standing up and Scizor was on the ground knocked out. "What just happened?" "It seems your Charizard learned Blast Burn, it's a powerful move few fire Pokemon can learn. Both of you did a great battle, here take these badges." "Wait just a second. These two trainer must have cheated, I can never be defeated that easly." "Sukouski, just because you lost doesn't mean they cheated, with that attitude you'll never take over a gym leader." "There is no stoping me from taking over as gym leader here, not even you Koga can stop me." "Sukouski, for the past week you've been acting like this, I sence there is something wrong. I think you'r not the real Sukouski, your an imposter and I will stop you." The one posing as the real Sukouski took of the mask that could even fool Koga. "So you found out about me, I'm Rebeca from Team Ozone, I was sent to take over this gym to help my teams plans, but you had to ruin it for me you two. You've medeled in Team Ozone's plan far too much, prepare to be punished." Rebeca sent out a Swellow and I sent out Dragonair. I had Dragonair use Thunderbolt and it knocked Swellow out in one hit. "There's now way someone can be that powerful, it can't be." There was a blast of smoke and Rebeca disapeared. "Now that we know that that was in imposter where is the real Sukouski?" "Chris, I remember seeing something tied up with a Ariados web in the trap room, that's where the real Sukouski could be." We went into the room and tore the webs away and there was the real Sukouski. She was asleep and we woke her up. She said that about a week ago she was teaining in the forest what she was put to sleep with a Sleep Powder from a Pokemon and she didn't remember a thing after that. "If it wasn't for these two trainers we would have never found you and Team Ozone would have took control over our gym, you should thank them." "Thank you for finding me, I will be glad to help you with training if you ever need it." We don't realy need it, we plan to head back to Saffron and battle the gym leader, they should be back by now." "We know the gym leader of Saffron City, for helping me out I'll tell you about her. She uses Psychic type Pokemon and they are hard to beat. It's sapose to be a family secret that we are related to Kate because she doesn't follow the ways of the ninja. Don't tell anyone about that or we will hunt you down." "Now now Sukouski, you shouldn't threaten them, they seem like nice people, they just need to be asked to keep it a secret. Isn't that right?" "Yes Koga. Don't worry Sukouski, we wont tell anyone about it." "You better not or it could mean that this family won't be respected in the same way." We said goodbye to Koga and Sukouski and headed for the Pokemon Center to rest. We decided to take Cyceling Road to Celidon and go to Saffron from there, we juust needed some bikes. "Excuse me, but did you say your planing to take Cyceling Road to Celidon?" "Yes, why did you ask?" "I need this sent to the Pokemon Center in Celidon City, but our Teleporter isn't working, so will you two take it there for me?" "Sure, but we don't have any bikes." "Don't worry, you can use the ones here, we let people rent them sence Cyceling Road is close by, but sence your deilvering something fpr me you can use them for free." "Thanks, we'll leave tomorrow morning." "Thank you so much, I'm sure the nurse at Celidon City will be greatful." We talked about how we where doing great as trainers and Monica said she was happy to have me as a boyfriend and I said I was glad to have her as a girlfriend. We gave each other a kiss goodnight and we went to sleep. That night I had a dream that I was batteling with Monica and I was winnig, but when we where both down to one Pokemon I let her win. The dream seemed so real that when I woke up in the middle of the night I was confused at how I was in a bed. I went back to sleep knowing I would let Monica win if I had to.

Last edited:
Chapter 9, The Cylceling Bridge Bike Gang

We woke up the next morning and after eating breakfast we got our bikes and headed to Cyceling Road. We met the guard at the gate to the bridge. "Welcome to cyceling raod. You two better be careful because there have been reports of a group of people causing trouble on the road. Have a good day." We went onto the bridge and headed for Celidon City. The view was great. On the left the sea was sparkeling in the sun light and on the right there was a beautiful sunlit meadow. There where few people on the bridge, and we even seen two people having a friendly battle while they rested. At around mid day we rested for a little while and ate some lunch. As we where getting ready to set off agen we where stoped by a group of people. "Hold it right there, now of yous are goin' anywheres. Not untill you beat us in battle, but if yous lose, than we get ta take your Pokemon for ourselves." "That's agenst the rules, you can't take your opponents Pokemon." "We don't play by da rules, go Hitmonchan!" I sent out Kirlia and used Psychic. It knocked out the Hitmonchan and the biker returned it and another biker sent out a Pokemon. There where 5 of them we had to beat. He sent out a Weezing and I returned Kirlia and sent out Dragonair. I attacked with Fire Blast and knocked out the Weezing in one hit. "Chris, I'll take care of the rest of them." "OK Monica, if you need help I'll be ready." Monica sent out Vulpix and one of the bikers sent out a Muk. Vulpix attacked with Fire Spin and it traped Muk in a vortex of fire. When the fire cleared Muk was knocked out. The 4th Biker sent out a Magneton and Monica attacked with Flamethrower. Magneton was aslo knocked out in one hit. "Out of my way you weak fools, it's my turn now." The bike gang leader sent out a Umbreon and Monica returned Vulpix and sent out Shelgon. Shelgon attacked with Dragon Breath and hit Umbreon, but it was still going strong. Umbreon attacked with Night Shade and did alot of damage to Shelgon. Shelgon attacked with Water Gun and hit Umbreon, but it still was going strong. Umbreon attacked with Faint Attack and knocked Shelgon out. Monica sent out Metang and attacked with Take Down. It sent Umbreon flying, and it was getting very weak. Umbreon attacked with Shadow Ball, but to little damage to Metang. Metang attacked with Meteor Mash and knocked Umbreon out. "This can't be. Come on, let's get out of here." The bike gang rode off in the direction of Fuchsia City and we started back to Celidon City. After a couple minutes we met a police officer lloking for the bike gang. We told them about our battle with them and how they headed to Fuchsia City. They thanked us for the information and they rode off in the direction they bike gang went. By the end of the day we reached Celidon City and the City looked great with all the pirty colorful lights. We went to the Pokemon Center and gave the package to the Nurse and she thanked us and we rested there for the night.

Chapter 10, Old Friends and New Legends

We got up and headed to Saffron City to battle with the gym leader. On our way to Saffron City we met up with Cory, the kid wanting to become a Photographer. "Chris, Monica, I didn't expect to see you two here. How have you been?" We told him about Team Ozone and our gym battles and all the other stuff we did sence we last met. "Wow, you two did alot of cool stuff sence we last met. I got alot of cool pictures." Cory showed us pictures of a Pokemon we never seen befor. He said it was a Suicune, one of the legendary dogs. "I was walking around the cape above Cerulean City, it was running across the lakes and I was able to take a picture of it. Here's another rare Pokemon I took a picture of." He took out a picture of a strange Pokemon. It had blue skin with purple in the belly area and a purple tail that was almost as long as it. It also had a wierd thing coming from the back of it's head and conecting to the back of it's neck. It also had long arms and three ball-like fingers on eack hand. It also had weird pointy ears. "It's very strange, when I took a picture of it I heard a voice in my head that seemed to be coming from it, but it's mouth wasn't moving. It said that I can take one picture, but if I took anymore it would destroy my camera and wipe out my memory of meeting it. I don't think it likes humans all that much. After taking the picture it flew off leaving a trail of blue light behind it. I did take one more picture of it while it was flying off, but in this picture there's another Pokemon flying with it with a Pink light trailing behind it." "Wait, we know that pnik light, that's from Mew, the stongist of all Pokemon." "Well well well, if it isn't Chis and Moinca, but I don't believe I met you befor?" It was Max, and he had Jirachi with him. "Chris, Monica, nice to see you agen. I've been having fun with Max. Thank you so much for helping Mew wake me up." "Hi, I'm Cory, nice to meet you Max, but what's that Pokemon next to you?" "This is Jirachi, he has the power to talk with psychic powers and can also teliport things." "Hi Cory. Are you friends of Chris and Monica?" "Ya, you can talk just like that strange Pokemon I met on my journy." "Let me take a look at that picture." Max grabed the picture and looked at if for a while. "I know this Pokemon, Mew said it's Mewtwo. Mewtwo was cloned from Mew years ago. Giovanni had some scientists find a fossil of a Mew and they cloned it. Mewtwo was outraged that Giovanni tried to have Mewtwo obey every order he had it do so Mewtwo ran off and destroyed Giovanni's lab, though Giovanni was unharmed. Mewtwo was said to fly off the New Island, the place where it was cloned. There is some information missing about what Mewtwo did on that island, but it is said Ash was seen heading to that island during a storm during the time Mewtwo was on the island. Mewtwo dissapeared for a few years, but was than seen by Ash on a mountain in the Johto region. Giovanni also found Mewtwo at around the same time and tried to capture him agen. Mewtwo was nearly killed, but was saved by Ash and the others. Mewtwo flew off after that and has been seen a few times by random people, this is the first and only good picture of Mewtwo, can I have it Cory?" "Sure, I don't realy need and and you seem to know alot about legendary Pokemon." "I learned alot of the stuff from Ash while I travled with him when I was just 8 years old." "I wish I could see so many legendary Pokemon." "Don't get too down Chris, you started your journy only about a year ago and you've already seen a Rayquaza, Jirachi and Mew. Most people go through there whole lives and don't even see one legendary Pokemon." "Ash saw alot of rare Pokemon, I even know the names of some of them. There's Entei, Suicune, Lugia, Ho-oh, Mew, Mewtwo, Rayquaza, Deoxys, Kyogre, Groudon and Celebi. There's some others he's seen but I don't remember there names. That's over ten in just a few years. We've only seen three and I don't think we'll find any more." "I can help you find some Chris and Moinca." "Really? How Jirachi?" "Remember, I can grant wishes. If you realy want to I can help you find one legendary Pokemon, but only one. Hurry up and dicide with one you'd like to see and help out cause I know I can do it." "Ok, Monica, you can choose, I like them all and I know you'll choose a good one." "Thanks Chris" Moinca gave me a kiss and Cory said we were gross "Just because we kiss doesn't mean it's gross, we both love each other. Well anyway I always wanted to see Celebi, I always liked it ever sence I read about it in a book Professor Oak made years ago." "Ok, I'll see if Celebi would like to play." Jirachi closed his eyes and a few seconds later the tags on his head began to glow and nothing happened. "Where's Celebi?" "He's around here somewhere. Celebi's a bit shy but I'm sure he'll come out soon. Celebi, it's OK to come out, these people are my friends." A few seconds later the bushes next to use started to move and a small green Pokemon came out. "It's Celebi, and it's even cuter in person. Thanks Jirachi." "You have 24 hours with Celebi befor he has to go back to where he was, I hope you make the best of it." "Hello Celebi, what would you like to do?" Celebi said something in Pokemon talk and Jirachi translated for us. "Celebi said he'd like to take you two on a trip through time. He wants to know what time you'd like to go to." "Hmmm, I'd like to go to the time when Proffesor Oak met Mew for the first time, I bet that would be good." "Ya, that would be good, can I bring my camera?" "I think it would be best to keep your camera here Cory sense your going to another time." Cory gave Max his camera and Celebi got ready to take us through time. Celebi's eyes began to glow and light started to move through the plants around us. I felt a weird sensation.

Chapter 11, A Blast From The Past

The next thing I knew I was in a town with walls of white rock all around. "I think this is Sootoplis City, it also contains the Cave of Origin, it's said that's where all Pokemon first came from." "Excuse me, I'm looking for the Cave of Origin, do you know where it is?" "Professor Oak! Why are you here?" "There have been sightings of a strange Pokemon around here and I came to check it out." "Can we go with you? We don't know where the Cave of Origin is but we can help you find it." "I guess you three can come along. I think I'll ask Seth the gym leader. He's probable helping his son train sense he want's him to one day become gym leader." We followed Professor Oak to the gym and Seth showed us how to get to the Cave of Origin. We went to the Cave and noticed that it seemed strange. "Professor, this cave seems different than other caves." "That's because very few people have ever entered this cave, it's almost completely untouched." We went inside the cave and lit some limps to light up the cave. There where some Zubat and Golbat hanging from the cave walls and there where a few Diglet holes on the ground. "Be as quiet as possible, these Pokemon are not used to humans and they could attack." We walked deeper into the cave and came to a steep area. As we walked down I remembered that we havn't seen Celebi! Over the exitment over seeing Professor Oak we forgot about Celibe. "Professor Oak, did you see a small green Pokemon when you found us?" "I think I seen one fly towards here, we might find it in this room, alot of Pokemon are said to come to this room when they need healing or rest." We went into the room, and sure enuf there was Celebi sleeping on a rock. "I can't believe it, that's Celebi! Celebi wake up. Do you remember me? I'm Sam, we met over 40 years ago in a forest." Celebi greeted Oak like an old friend. "You know Celebi? How?" "I always wanted to tell this story. Well it all hapened when I was about your age. I was walking in a forest looking for Pokemon when I seen Celebi being chased by a Houndoom and a Scyther. I took Celebi in my arms and tried to protect it. I than ran into a Pokemon Hunter tring to capture Celebi and he had his Houndoom and Scyther attack us. Celebi than took us 40 yours into the future and I met Ash in the same forest, just 40 years in the future. We quickly made friends and went to look for Celebi. We found him but he was weak from being attacked. The Pokemon in the forest led us to a lake that healed Celebi and we made friends with it. We than where attacked by a different hunter who got the story from the one that attacked us in our own time. We tried to keep him away but he was able to capture Celebi with what he called a dark ball and it turned Celebi evil. He made Celebi to start destroying the forest and hurting the Pokemon. Celebi made this strange object out of the trees and used it with destroying the forest. We where able to climb on it and get to Celebi and we tried to talk to it and make the true Celebi come out. We where knocked off and we thought we would never get back on. Then Suicune showed up to try and help us. We rode Suicune back onto the thing the evil Celebi made. This time we where able to get the real Celebi to come back. The thing the evil Celebi made started falling apart and we landed in the lake. We where fine, but Celebi was dieing from what the hunter did to it. We tried everything we could but in was no use, the healing lake was tanted becuase of the damage to the forest. Suicune purified the lake with it's powers but not even that worked. Just when we thuoght Celebi was going to die the other Celebi from different times came and used there powers of healing to bring Celebi back to life. After that we captured the hunter who worked for Team Rocket and he was sent to prison. We said our goodbyes and Celebi took me back to my own time. I havn't seen him sense, it's good to see you agen Celebi." "That's a great story Professor Oak, I bet you had alot of great adventures." "I guess you could say that I did have alot of adventures." Celebi went deeper into the cave with all of us. We came to a large room with two large sleeping Pokemon in the middle. One was red and the other was blue. The red one was on a large rock and the blue one was in a small lake in the middle. "Oh my, it looks like these are Kyogre and Groundon. They are both very strong and have never realy been seen, this is great I can now tell the world that these Pokemon realy exist." Just then Mew came out from behind the sleeping Pokemon. "Hello Professor Oak, I see you made it here like I planned." "What kind of Pokemon are you? Wait a minute, you look like that Pokemon on the cave drawings I studied many years ago, they called the Pokemon Mew." "That's true, I am Mew and there's a reason I made you come here Professor Oak. These two Pokemon are sleeping and it would mean great danger if they where ever to wake up. you must tell Walice, who will become the new gym leader here next year to do his best to make sure no one comes into this cave. I would do it myself, but I don't like to talk to many humans. You three must be Chris, Monica and Cory, I'm glad you made it through time like planned. I know what your thinking 'how can Mew know what will happen in the future?' right? Well I have the power to look into the future and also Celebi told me about how we would meet. Well now that you know what is needed to be done I suggest you head back. I'll send you back and I'll meet you agen real soon Professor Oak." There was a white flash of light and we where outside the Cave of Origin. "It seems that Mew lives there sense Mew created all Pokemon. I have alot of research to do, but first we need to talk to Walice." We went to the gym and told Walice about what he needed to do. "I can have my friend Steven help me. He is a very strong trainer and is working on becomeing the best in all of Hoenn, he would be glad to help." We went outside and Professor Oak went to do some more research on Mew and Monica, Cory, Celebi and I went to play. Befor we knew it our time was up and we had to go back to our own time. We said goodbye to Mew and Professor Oak and Celebi took us back to our own time.

Chapter 12, The Psychic Battle​

We found Max and Jirachi and told him about what we did while with Porfessor Oak. "I always wanted to meet Professor Oak, thanks Jirachi."
"I met Professor Oak a few times while traveling with Ash, it's sad how he died when we was just discovering a whole new species of Pokemon."
"At least he lived a long time. There are people saying your just as good as Professor Oak was Max. Who knows, you might become even better than Professor Oak was."
"I could become greater then the person I admired the most when I was a kid, except my father, it was because of him I became a gym leader. Well Jirachi and I have to go, Saffron City isn't long from here and the gym leader is itching for a battle, bye, have a tough battle with Kate."
"I think I'll stay around here and take some pictures of the Pokemon around here."
"Ok. well see you later."
Max and Jirachi headed off towards the Seafoam Islands and Cory went off for some pictures. Moinca and I then headed for Saffron City for our gym battle. We reached Saffron City that night and slept in the Pokemon Center. The next morning we ran into Kristine. "Well if it isn't Chris and Monica, hpw are you?"
"Hi, we're heading to the gym to battle the gym leader, how's Selph Co. going?"
"It's doing great, we havn't had any trouble from Team Ozone and we're testing a new Pokeball that makes it easier to catch Goast Pokemon."
"Well, we have to get going, wich way is it to the gym?"
"It's a couple blocks that way and than take a left, I hope Kate isn't to tough on you."
We reached the gym and the doors opened on themselves. "Welcome to my gym Chris and Monica. To reach me and battle both of you will have to pass a few tests to proov your capable of dafeating me in battle. Up ahead you'll see two doors, the one on the left leads to a teleporting mat that will take you to a large room with hundreds of teleporting mats, and only one of them leads to me. The other door leads to many rooms and each has a quiz to test your knowledge of Pokemon. Also you must each choose a different door, now decide who'll ge through wich door."
"Monica, I know alot about Pokemon from Professor Fergunson, I'll take the quiz room."
"OK, and I'll take the teleporting room. I think I'll be OK, I can sometimes sense where things are, but it could just be luck that I get out."
Monica took the door on the left and I took the one on the right. The first room I came to had a large computer screen with five questions. The first question was: "Befor Proffesor Oak passed away, how many Pokemon where known?" I answered tyhat there where 387 known Pokemon at that time, and I was correct. The second question was: "How many different types of Pokemon are there?" I answered 15 and I got it right. The third question was: "How many Pokemon are both Psychic and Steel type?" I answered three and was correct. The forth question was: "How many Pokemon are both Dragon and Psychic type?" I answered two and I was correct. I was now down to the last question: "What is the most Powerful Psychic attach that Alakazam can learn?" I answered Psychic and got it right. A door opened to another room. In this room I had to complete a 50 peice puzzle of a Deoxys in only ten minutes. After about 5 minutes I had the edges and some of the inside complete. I completed the puzzle in nine minutes and 48 seconds. Another door opened and I was in the last room befor the gym leader. What I had to do was try my best to stand up for five minutes while a Meditite tried to trip me with it's psychic powers. I was just bearly able to stay standing up the five minutes, but I passed. A door opened up and I seen Kate, the gym leader, and Monica in the middle of a battle. "You're here Chris. Monica made it here in only three minutes so we started our battle. The rules are two Pokemon each and only the trainer is allowed substitutes. Both Monica and I are down to our last Pokemon, she beat my Madicham with Charizard, but I bearly won agenst Charizard with my Alakazam. Monica is now battleing with Vulpix. Watch as we battle." Monica had Vulpix use Tackle, but Alakazam blocked it with Reflect, but the Reflect broke and Alakazam was hit, though not as hard as it would have been. "It seems the battle with Charizard made my Alakazam too weak to block even a sigle Tackle attack. Sense I know I can't win, I call this a win for you Monica. Now Chris, we shale battle, it will be two Pokemon each and the same rules as with Monica." Kate, instead of throwing a Pokeball, had her's float and her Pokemon came out on it's own. "How are you doing that Kate?"
"I have psychic powers, I can make objects float with my mind and I can teleport and alot of other cool stuff, well lets start our battle. As you can see my first Pokemon is Gardevoir, you're planning on choosing Charizard, good choice."
"So you can read my mind, but that won't help you win, go Charizard."
I sent out Charizard and it spat out flames into the air. Gardevoir started out with confusion. Charizard dodged the attack and countered with Flamethrower. Gardevoir dodged the attach with Double Team. "Charizard, don't watch all the copies of Gardevoir, just consintrate on wich one is the real one and attack it with Fire Blast." Charizard closed it's eyes and after a few seconds a very fast Fire Blast attack hit the real Gardevoir sending it flying into the wall. Gardevoir fainted. "You may have one this battle, but you will never defeat my strongist Pokemon, go Claydol." Kate sent out het last Pokemon and it looked like no other Pokemon I've ever seen. It had eyes all around it's head and had strange markings on it's body. "Claydol, use Ancient Power." Rocks came from nowhere and hit Charizard, knocking it out. I had to choose who my last Pokemon would be. I sent out Dragonair as my last Pokemon. I had Dragonair attack with Hyper Beam. Claydol coundered with Reflect and the attack didn't do any damage. Claydol attacked with Psychic and sent Dragonair flying into the wall. I though Dragonair was knocked out, but it started glowing. It evolved into a Dragonite! I had Dragonite attack with Outrage and Claydol used Reflect to try and stop Dragonite. The Reflect shattered with ease and Dragonite did it's best agenst Claydol. Claydol tried to stop Dragonite with a Sand Storm attack but it didn't work in time. When the Sand Storm subsided Dgagonite was standing and Claydol was on the ground knocked out. "Congradulations, you beat me with a great effort, you two diserve our badges." We now had six badges. "Monica, what gyms are left for us to beat?"
"There's the one on Cinnabar Island and the one Max recently became the gym leader of in Veridain City."
"I don't think I'm ready to face Max, lets go to Cinnabar Island first."
"So you two are going to Cinnabar Island?"
"Do you know a fast way to get there Kate?"
"The best thing to do is go to Virmelion City and take a ferry to Cinnabar Island, there's one leaving in a week that you two can take."
"Thanks Kate, we'll do our best to win our battle. Do you know what kind of Pokemon the gym leader uses there?"
"I hear that Guss uses the fire type. He used to always compete in the Celidon City Fire Ternament, but ever sense he became gym leader about five years ago, he has bearly been seen except to battle people in his gym."
We left the gym and started thinking of something we could do until the farry came next week.

Chapter 13, The Battle On The Road​

A week later we headed for Vermilion City to take the ferry to Cinnabar Island. On our way to Vermilion City we ran into another trainer coming out of a newly built house. "Would you two like to chalange me to a battle? I plan to become a gym leader one day soon so I plan to battle all kinds of trainers to sharpen my skills. So how about a battle?"
"Ok, what are your rules?"
"Oh, I need to make rules don't I? Well sense there's two people I'm going to battle right after another, we'll use three Pokemon each and only the challenger can make substitutes."
"Monica, can I go first?"
"Sure, I like to watch you battle, it help me become a better trainer just by watching other battles."
"Well sense everything is in order please follow me to my battle house."
We followed him into the building on the side of the road. "Wait, we never introduced ourselves, I'm Jesse, and I like all types of Pokemon, what's your names?"
"I'm Chris and I like Psychic and Dragon types the best."
"I'm Monica and I like cute Pokemon, I guess my favorite types would be Dragon and Steel."
"Now that we know each other let's begin, go Hitmoncgan!"
I sent out Kirlia to battle the Hitmonchan. Hitmonchan attacked first with Fire Punch. Kirlia teleported out of the way and fired a Psybeam at Hitmonchan knocking it out. "Your good, that's the first time my Hitmonchan was beat, even by a Psychic type. Hay, what's happening to your Kirlia?" Kirlia was glowing. It evolved into a Gardevoir! "Looks like I have a stronger Pokemon to battle now, well here I go. Tryanitar, I choose you." Tyranitar attacked first with Shadow Ball and did alot of damage to Gardevoir. "How can a Tyranitar know Shadow Ball?"
"You'll be suprised at all the moves my Pokemon can do, Tyranitar use Shadow Ball agen."
I had Gardevoir teleport out of the way and attack with Future Sight, it's the only Psychic move that works on Dark types. Tyranitar attacked with Earthquake and knocked Gardevoir out. For my second Pokemon I chose Ditto. Ditto transformed into an odd colored Tyranitar and I had it attack with Earthquake. Tyranitar took heavy damage being Rock type, but it sent another Earthquake right back. Ditto was knocked out and I was down to my last Pokemon. Suddenly Future Sight came and knocked Tyranitar out. Both of use where down to out last Pokemon. I chose Zangoose for my last Pokemon. Jesse sent out a Saviper as his last Pokemon. Then something strange happened, Zangoose and Saviper started fighting without use telling them to attack. "Chris, this isn't good."
"Why Monica?"
"Zangoose and Saviper are mortal enamies, thay will continue to fight until the other is damaged badly, you have to stop the fight and return your Pokemon."
"Ok, return Zangoose."
Zangoose wouldn't get back into it's Pokemon, and neither did Jesse's Saviper. "We're going to have to wait until one of them are knocked out, they are to strong to be returned right now." Zangoose attacked with Crush Claw and sent Saviper into the wall. Saviper attacked back with a Poison Tail and sent Zangoose flying into the air. As Zangoose hit the ground, Saviper bit into it with it's fangs. Zangoose attacked Saviper with Slash and it let go. Both were starting to get weak. Zangoose attacked with Crush Claw and Saviper attacked with Poison Fang. Both attacks hit there mark and both Pokemon hit the ground. The Pokemon were now weak enuf to be returned into there Pokeballs'. "I guess I'll give you this a win by a tecnicality. Monica it's you and me now." Jesse sent out a Slaking and Monica sent out Gyradose. Slacking attacked with Hyper Beam and Gyradose did the same. There was a big explosion and in the dust I seen Gyradose go in for an attack. When the dust setteled Gyradose was wrapped around Slaking and was bitting it. "I don't think Slaking will stand another second. Return Slaking. You won the first battle, but I still have two Pokemon left. Go Ampharos." Monica sent out Metang and Ampharos attacked with Thunder Punch. Metang attacked with Psychic and stopped the attack. Metang slamed Ampharos into the ground. Whrn the dust setteled Ampharos was charging up for a powerful Thunderbolt attack. Metang attacked with Metal Claw and stopped Ampharos. Ampharos attacked with Body Slam, but did little damage to Metang. Metang attacked with Psybeam and knocked Ampharos out. Jesse was down to his last Pokemon. Jesse sent out Typhlosion and it attacked with Flame Wheel and knocked Metang out. Monica sent out her Vulpix as her last Pokemon. "I don't think that Vulpix will even stand a chance agenst my Typhlosion, is there another stronger Pokemon you can choose?"
"Well, I do have a Fire Stone, I could evolve my Vulpix. Vulpix, would you like to evolve into a beautiful Ninetails?"
Vulpix gave out a shout of exitment and Monica took the Fire Stone out of her bag and gave it to Vulpix. It evolved into a very beautiful Ninetails. "Monica, that Ninetails is almost as beautiful as you."
"Thanks Chris, wait, there's also the Fire Pendent that my Charizard has."
Monica took her Charizard out and gave the Fire Pendent to Ninetails. "Are you ready to battle now?"
"Sure, I still think your no match for my Typhlosion, it was my very first Pokemon, I got it from Proffesor Elm long ago."
Typhlosion attacked with Fire Blast and Ninetails dodged the attack and attacked with Fire Spin. Typhlosion was hit, but it was still very strong. Typhlosion attacked with Quick Attack and hit Ninetails. Ninetails took damage, but was still doing great. Ninetails attacked with Confuse Ray and confused Typhlosion. Typhlosion tried to attack with Flamethrower, but it got confused and missed. Ninetails attacked with Quick Attack and hit Typhlosion to the ground. The hit brought Typhlosion back to normal and it attacked with a Tackle attack. Ninetails dodged the attack and attacked with Flamethrower. It hit Typhlosion and it was starting to get weak. "Ninetails, we can win this with just one more attack, use Flame Tackle." Ninetails surrounded itself with fire from a Fire Spin attack and tackled Typhlosion. Typhlosion was knocked out and Monica won the battle. "That was a good battle, you two must be very strong trainers. Thanks to you I can teach my Typhlosion that Flame Tackle attack. How many badges do you two have?" We showed him our six badges and he said it was no suprize why we won so easly. "Even though you two have six badges, your still no match for Max, the gym leader in Veridain City, he beat me with just his Metagross. I never seen anyone handle there Pokemon so gracefully. When you do battle him you better be stronger than you are now, if I can get you down to your last Pokemon, he can win with just one or two Pokemon and he has six with him."
"We know Max, he's one of our friends and we even helped him once."
"You know Max? The only time I ever saqw him in person was when I batttled him. It must be great knowing the great Max, he's the best trainer and Professor I know of."
"Chris, we have to go, our ferry leaves in just an hour come on."
"Bye Jesse, we might see each other agen one day."
"Bye Monica and Chris, I know we'll see each other agen. I'm going to get some badges and try to enter the Indigo League, we'll probable see each other there."
We left and hurried to Vermilion City to catch our ferry to Cinabar Island. We got there just on time. We got on the boat just as it was about to leave.

Chapter 14, The Frightful Ferry​

"Welcome to the S.S. Annet, it's a recunstruntion of the old S.S. Anne that sank long ago. I hope you enjoy your trip." We walked around and there was a large main room full of other trainers. There was even a room for trading and batteling. "Hello, this must be your first time on the S.S. Annet, I can tell by the looks on your faces. I'm Joey, I've been on this ship dozens of time and I know it all the way through, if you ever get lost I'll probably be the one to find you."
"Thanks, can you show us where the food is? We havn't eaten a thing all day."
"It's right over there, just follow me."
We followed Joey down a hall and into another large room, but it didn't have many people in it. "Mostly everyone has already eaten and are eather batteling or getting ready for the entertainment, wich is one of the best singers in the world, he knows over 1,000 songs and tonight he'll even be doing a few requests for couples."
"That sounds great, we'll eat real quick and than head over there, I like music."
We ate the delectable food that had out and soon it was time for the entertainment.
"It's glad to be here with all of you people, I don't preform on ships very often, in fact this is my first time. I hope you enjoy the show tonight and the first song I'm going to sing is Standing Outside The Fire by George Strait."
"Monica, how about we dance. My mom taught me the basics of dancing so I think I can dance perty good."
"Ok, I'm kind good at dancing too."
We danced to the song and a couple after that. I looked into Monica's eyes and I could see that she loved me deadly, just like I loved her. "Ok, I'll now do requests for all you couples out there, so who's first?"
"Will you do a request for us?"
"Well sure young lady. What's your guys's names?"
"I'm Monica and this is Chris, we're on a journy together and we're also a couple."
"Well isn't that sweet, not what song would you like me to play for you?"
"Do you know Forever and Ever Amen by Randy Travis?"
"Why yes I do. I know every song by Randy, from On the Other Hand to Three Wooden Crosses, I know all his songs. Well here I go."
We danced along to the song and we even sang along with it.

"You may think that I'm talkin' foolish
You've hear that I'm wild and I'm free
You may wounder how
I can promis you now
This love that I feel for you always will be
Your not just time that I'm killin'
I'm no longer one of those guys
As sure that I live
This love that I give
Is gonna to be yours until the day that I die
I'm going to love you forever
Forever and even Amen
As long as ol' men sit and talk about the wheather
As long as ol' woman sit an talk about ol' men
If you wonder how long I'll be faithful
I'll be happy to tell you agen
I'm going to love you forever and ever
Forever and ever Amen
They say time takes it's toll on a body
Makes a young girl's brown hair turn gray
Well honey I don't care I ain't in love with your hair
And if it all fell out I'd love you anyway
They say time can play tricks on the memory
Make people forget things thay knew
Well it's easy to see
It's happenin' to me
I've already forgoten every women but you
I'm gonna love you forever
Forever and ever Amen
As long as ol' men sit and talk about thw wheather
As long as ol' women sit an talk about ol' men
If you wonder how long I'll be faithful
Just listen to how this song ends
I'm gonna love you forever and ever
Forever and ever Amen
I'm gonna love you forever and ever
Forever and ever, forever and ever, forever and ever Amen"

"That's such a nice song Chris. Every time I hear it I'll remember this dance we had."
"Me too Monica, I'll never forget this moment."
We shared a long kiss, and than we looked into each other's eyes and just stood there, wanting this moment to last forever. Just than there was a small explosion, and dozens of Team Ozone members came into the room. "All right nobody move. We're going to take all of your Pokemon befor we leave. If you all cooperate no one will get hurt." The Team Ozone members scatered across the room and took people's Pokemon, but when they can to us Monica and I fought back. I sent out my Dragonite and Monica sent out her Shelgon. I had Dragonite attack with Dragon Rage and Monica had Shelgon attack with Dragon Breath. We knocked out about five Team Ozone members and the rest came for us. My Dragonite knocked out several more Team Ozone members and the rest retreated knowing there was no way to beat us. "So we meet agen, if you remember me I'm the leader of Team Ozone. You havn't ruined our plans yet. To do that you'll have to beat me in battle, go Flygon." I had my Dragonite go in for the attack, but Flygon attacked first. "Flygon use Hyper Beam."
"Dragonite, stop the attack any way you can."
Dragonite slamed it's tail agenst Flygon as it used it's attack. The hit made the Hyper Beam attack hit and go through the floor. The next thing that happened was sirens where going off. "The Hyper Beam attack went through the ship and water is flowing in very fast, everyone go the the outside and take the life boats."
"Well it seems there's a small snag in our plan, you may have stoped my plan for now, but you never seen the last of me, that is if you ever got out of here. Go Butterfree, use sleep powder." Butterfree sent out a sleep powder and we blacked out, my last thoughts befor that was if Monica would get out alive.

Chapter 15, The Mysterious Island​

I woke up on an island all alone. Peices of the S.S. Annet was also on the shore. I checked and I had all my Pokemon with me, but I couldn't find Monica. I started looking for her and I shouted out her name. After about two long hours of searching I found her unconsouse on the shore on the other side of the island. I shook her and she woke up. "Thank god your all right, I was so worried about you."
"I'm glad to see your all right, where are we?"
"While I was looking for you I studied this place. It seems where are on some island between Vermilion City and Cinnabar Island. I noticed a few caves along the way."
I looked up to the sky and seen the dark clouds building up. "There's also a storm moving in, we should go into the caves until the storm is over." We went into the caves and it was real cold inside. Monica started shivering and I gave her my jacket. Even though I was just as cold, I would reath have Monica be warm. There where a few Pokemon like Seel and Cloyster in the caves, but none that could help us. "Chris, I think we should let out Charizards out so they can warm us up."
"Good idea Monica. Charizard, come on out."
We sent out our Charizards and we warmed up real quick. "This cave seems to have a thin ice cover, that's very odd for a cave on an island in the middle of the ocean." We than heard a strange bird-like Pokemon making noises deep inside the cave. "What was that?"
"It was some sort of Pokemon lets go check it out."
We went deeper into the cave and we came to a big room, and what was inside was a big suprize. There was a big blue bird Pokemon, but standing next to it was Max! "Chris, Monica, what are you two doing here?" We told him about what happened on the ship and he didn't sound suprized. "I heared on the radio that the S.S. Annet was attacked by Team Ozone and everyone except for two people got out safe, well at least you servived. I bet your wondering what Pokemon this is arn't you? This is Articuno, it's one of the legendary birds. It's seems to like me."
"Articuno? So that's why this place is so cold. Where are we Max?"
"This place is called the Seafoam Islands, I came here to study the Pokemon here and I ran into Articuon by accident. Do you need a ride anywhere?"
"Ya, can you take us to Cinnabar Island? That's where we were headed befor the ship sank."
"Sure I can take you, me boat is on the other side of the island. So how are things going, do you have any new Pokemon?"
"Well I have Zangoose, Gardevoir, Charizard, Jolteon, Ditto and Dragonite."
"I have Charizard, Beautifly, Ninetails, Metang, Shelgon, and Gyradose."
"So you don't realy have any new Pokemon, yours just evolved. But they are still a very strong team to beat, I'll do my best when we have an officail gym battle."
We exited the caves and walked to the other side of the island. We came to Max's boat and he took us to Cinnabar Island. On the way we talked about ways of stopping Team Ozone and Max radioed to the port in Vermilion City that the two missing passengers on the S.S. Annet where found safe and that he's taking us to Cinnabar Island. We reached Cinnabar Island the next day and Max headed back to Veridian City to get back to his gym. We now headed to the gym to battle Guss and his powerful Fire Pokemon.

Chapter 16, The Heated Battle Of Dragon And Fire​

We came to a large building that was sapose to be the gym, but when we went inside there was nothing but a long tunnel. We followed the tunnel and it soon kept on getting hotter and hotter. After about an hour of walking we came to a large metal door. There was a sign that said "Don't touch, very hot, press button on the wall." I pressed the button and the door opened. I blast of very hot air came through and inside the door the air was so hot it was wavey. "So I see you made it to my battel room. As you can see it's built inside the volcano on this island. If you hope to beat me you'll have to withstand the heat."
"Chris, it's so hot in here I can heardly stand up, do you think we can battel in here?"
"Don't worry, we've been through worse than this. There is nothing that we cannot do."
"The rules are that I'll just use two Pokemon, you can use all the Pokemon you have. If you can't stand the heat in here than you lose the battle. Also look up. As you can see the top of the volcano is visable so you can fly out for a suprise attack, but I can also. Now that you know the rules let's begin, who's batteling me first?"
"I'll go first. Chris, I can't stand this heat very long, if I wait for you to go first I won't be able to battle."
"Ok, I think I can withstand this heat to watch you battle."
"Ok, well let's begin our battle, go Blaziken."
Monica sent out her Charizard to battle the Blaziken. Blaziken attacked with Fire Punch and Charizard dodged the attack. Charizard fired a Flamethrower at Blaziken and the attack hit, but did little damage to Blaziken. "My Pokemon are trained inside a volcano, fire attacks will be usless in this battle."
"Charizard, we're going to have to rely on your flying abilities to win this battle. Now use Wing Attack." Charizard flew at Blaziken and hit it with a Wing Attack. Blaziken, being part fighting type, took heavy damage. Blaziken attacked with Sky Uppercut and hit Charizard. Charizard hit the side of the volcano, but was still able to battle. Charizard flew up and out of the volcano and flew back in at great speed. He attacked Blaziken with another wing attack and Blaziken attacked with a Flame Kick and both attacks hit. Both Charizard and Blaziken were knocked out by the attacks. "It looks like I'm down to my last Pokemon and you still have five left, but I'm going to win no matter what. Go Camerupt." Monica sent out Beautifly to battle. Camerupt attacked with Fire Blast and knocked out Beautifly in just one hit. Monica then sent out her Metang and it too was knocked out in on fire attack. Monica now had three Pokemon knocked out. She sent out Shelgon, but as it was sent out it started to evolve! Shelgon evolved into a Salamence. It was now Camerupt vs Salamence. Camerupt attacked with Flamethrower and Salamence dodged the attack and took to the skys. Salamence attacked with a Fly attack and Camerupt hit the walls of the volcano. Camerupt got back up and Guss told it to use Eruption. "What's Eruption?"
"It's the most powerful Fire type attack, and few Fire types can learn it. You'll now see the power of a volcano be thrown at you, do you think you can handle the heat?"
Camerupt suddenly started erupting with fire and very hot rocks. Monica had to take it out if I was to win this battle, with Eruption Monica wouldn't last one more round. Monica had Salamence attack with Dragon Rage and it hit Camerupt right in the face, but did it work? When the smoke cleared Camerupt was out cold and Salamence was standing in the middle of the field. "Well I was beatin by a kid and her Salamence, well are you ready Chris? Your battle is about to begin. Go Arcanine." I sent out Jolteon to battle. Arcanine attacked with Extreme Speed and I had Jolteon dodge the attack with quick attack. I then had Jolteon attack with Thunderbolt and the attack hit. Arcanine got back up and attacked with a Fire Blast attack. It hit Jolteon and knocked it out. For my second Pokemon I sent out Zangoose. I had Zangoose attack with Crush Claw and it hit, but Arcanine was still going strong. Arcanine attacked with Overheat and knocked Zangoose out. I now sent out Ditto to battle, but befor it could even transform into Arcanine, Arcanine attacked it with Extreme Speed knocking it out. I now sent out my Gardevoir. Arcanine attacked with Flamethrower but my Gardevoir dodged the attack and fired a Psybeam at Arcanine. Arcanine dodged the attack with Extreme Speed and attacked Gardevoir. Gardevoir took heavy damage, but was still going strong. Before Gardevoir even recovered from the Extreme Speed attack it was hit by a Fire Blast attack. Gardevoir was knocked out and I was down to my last two Pokemon, but they were my strongist Pokemon as well. I sent out Charizard to battle with Arcanine. Arcanine attacked with Flamethrower and hit Charizard, but it did little damage. Charizard attacked with Wing Attack and hit Arcanine. Arcanine was getting verty tired and weak, just one more attack would knock it out. I had Charizard attack with Flame Tackle and it was able to knock Arcanine out. Guss then sent out a Magmar. I had Charizard attack with Wing Attack but it missed. Magmar attacked with a powerful Fire Blast attack that sent Charizard into the Volcano wall. Marmar than attacked with Blast Burn and did alot of damage to Charizard, it was getting realy weak. I had it attack with Dragon Rage but it missed. Magmar attacked with a Smokescreen and I couldn't see what was going on. I could hear Charizard and Magmar fighting in the middle of the smoke, but I couldn't see who was winning. When the smoke cleared Magmar was standing on top of Charizard. I returned Charizard and sent out my last Pokemon, but also my strongist, Dragonite. "Your in for your toughist bettle ever, Dragonite can use Water type attacks as well as Electric, Fire and Ice, and as you would have guessed, it can use Dragon attacks too."
"Chris, I can't stand this heat anymore, is there any way you can cool it down in here?"
"There is a way. Dragonite, use Blizzard."
Dragonite caused snow to start blowing in the volcano. The heat instantly mealted the snow, but it cooled the volcano down alot. Marmar attacked with a Flamethrower and it hit Dragonite. Dragonite attacked back with a Hydro Pump attack and it hit Magmar. Magmar was knocked out and I won the battle. "It looks like I lost to both of you, but Monica battled better than you Chris, you better watch out if you two ever battle each other one agen."
"We just might battle each other in the Indego League, but first we need to dafeat Max for our 8th badge."
We left the gym and got back on the out side of the gym. The air was nice and cool after being inside the volcano. We now had to wait for a ferry to take us to Pallet Twon and head to Veridain City from there.

Chapter 17, Wecome Home​

Later that week we got on a ferry and headed back to Pallet Town. The ride took a little over a day, but we got back home safe and sound. "Chris welcome home, it's been almost a year sense you left on your journy. Who's this?"
"This is Monica, I met her at Professor Fergunson's on my first day as a thainer and we headed out together."
"It's glad you found someone to be with Chris. Come on in you two, we have a nice meal set out and there's enuf for you too Monica."
"Thanks, I can't wait to eat, I'm hungry."
We ate and then we went to see Professor Fergunson. "Hello Chris, I'm glad to see your still with Monica. How have you two been doing?"
"We've been doing great, you should see the Pokemon we have, look."
Monica and I let all of our Pokemon and Professor Fergunson was suprized to see such a powerful team of Pokemon. "Well I bet your off to get your least badge in Veridian City arn't you?"
"We'l head out tomorrow, righ now I'm going to spend the day at home."
"Well I wish you luck with your battle, with the team you two have you just might win. No one has beaten Max to get there last badge, they went to some of the new gyms knowing they would be an easy win. It's good to see trainers battling the strongist trainers there is to get stronger themselves. Well I guess I'll be seeing you two later. Bye."
We headed back to my home and I told my parents about my relationship with Monica. "How sweet, you two look so great together."
"Son, your mother is right. You should stay with Monica, she seems to be the right person to be with."
The rest of the day we told my parents about our adventures along the way. It wasn't long until it was dinner time and we had a great meal. After cleaning the table and washing the dishes we told more about our travles. When we finished it was late at night and we went to bed. I slept in my old room and Monica slept in the guest room. I was used to sleeping next to Monica while camping out under the stars. I kind missed sleeping next to Monica, but I knew we would be back to camping out the next day. That night I dreamed I was batteling in the Indego League and I was facing Ash, the greatiest trainer of all time. I was losing and than Monica showed up and helped me win, and we became the greatist trainers in the world. The next day I woke up and the first thing I did was go into Monica's room. She was awake and we talked about what might happen in the Indego League. After a while we went into the kitchen and helped my mom make breakfast. After we finished fixing and eating breakfast we went outside to help train for our final battle befor the Indego League. In one of the practice battles Monica's Metang evolved into a Metagross. Now all of our Pokemon were fully evolved. I had a Charizard, Jolteon, Dragonite, Ditto, Gardevoir and Zangoose. Monica had a Charizard, Beautifly, Ninetails, Metagross, Gyradose and Salamence. Towards the end of the day we started out for Veridain City. We reached Veridian City at around midnight, but instead of going to the Pokemon Center to rest we camped out infront of the forest.

Chapter 18, Battle To The Max​

The next morning we headed for the gym and our battle with Max. "So you finaly have seven badges, are you ready to battle with me? I must worn you, I've never lost sense I became the gym leader here a year ago."
"So what are your rules going to be?"
"Well, sense I only have six Pokemon with me, and both of you have six Pokemon here are some specail rules I made just for this battle. I will use all six of my Pokemon in a two-on-two battle, but each of you can only use three each. That way it will be a total of six pokemon for each team. Well let's start our match, I've been waiting for the day that I'd battle you two. Go Banette and Alakazam."
I sent out Ditto and Monica sent out Beautifly. Monica attacked with Silver Wind on Alakazam and Ditto transformed into Banette. Alakazam was hit by the attack and fired a Psybeam at Beautifly. Banette attacked with Shadow Ball at Ditto. Both pokemon were hit, but didn't take too much damage. Ditto attacked with Shadow Ball and Beautifly attacked with Silver Wind, and both were directed to Alakazam. Alakazam was hit by both attacks and was knocked out. Max replaced Alakazam with Metagross. Metagross attacked Beautifly with Rock Tomb and knocked it out. Monica replaced Beautifly with Metagross. "So Metagross vs Metagross, this will be an interisting match." I had Ditto attack Banette with Night Shade and Banette also did the same attack. Both where knocked out and we replaced our Pokemon. I sent out Jolteon. Max replaced Banette with Flygon and we got back into the battle. Monica took care of Metagross and I did the battle with Flygon. I attacked with Pin Missle and Flygon attacked with Slam. The Pin Missle attack was stopped by Flygon's tail and Flygon hit Jolteon across the field with it's tail. Monica's Metagross attacked with Earthquake and Max's Metagross attacked with Magnitude. Monica's Metagross had a more powerful effect on the attack so it did more damage. Monica's Metagross attacked with another Earthquake and Max's Metagross did the same. Both Pokemon werte knocked out. Monica chose Salamence as her last Pokemon and Max chose Grumpig as his 5th Pokemon. Jolteon attacked with Quick Attack and Flygon attacked with Dragon Breath. Jolteon's attack hit, but Flygon's attack knocked it out. I chose Dragonite as my last Pokemon. It was now Dragonite and Salamence vs Flygon and Grumpig, but Max still had a 6th Pokemon to use. Both of our dragons used Hyper Beam on Grumpig and it used reflect to make half the attack go into another direction. Unfortunitly for Max, the attack hit Flygon. There was a huge explosion. Whan the smoke and dust setteled, Grumpig and Flygon were both knocked out. "That must have been one powerful attack, but will you be able to defeat my strongist Pokemon? Go Jirachi!"
"Your using Jirachi in this battle? It may be a legendary Pokemon, but it isn't that strong compared to the other one."
"It might not be as strong as the other legendary Pokemon, but it's still very powerful."
Jirachi came out of the other room and greated us. "Hello Monica and Chris. I know we're battling, but I'll do my best to win for Max." It was the final battle, Dragonite and Salamence vs Jirachi. Jirachi attacked with Psychic and Dragonite and Salamence used Dragon Rage. The Psychic attack hit both Dragonite and Salamence. Jirachi used Safegaurd to stop the Dragon Rage attacks. Jirachi that used Future Sight and Doom Dasire. We had to take Jirachi out befor the attacks hit. I had Dragonite use Fire Blast and Salamence used Flamethrower. Both attacks hit Jirachi and did heavy damage, but it still was able to fight. Jirachi used Recover, but it didn't recover to full health. Dragonite and Salamence both used Flame Tackle and did heavy damage to Jirachi. Just than the Fututre Sight and Doom Dasire attacks hit. When the smoke cleared all three Pokemon where on the ground. "This is the best battle I ever had, and it's the first time Jirachi got knocked out, but your pokemon are knocked out as well. The first Pokemon to get up will be the winner. Jirachi, you don't have to get up if you don't want to, you can just rest for now."
"Dragonite, get up, we need to win this battle."
Dragonite still didn't move a muscle, but Salamence started to move.
"Salamence, you can do it, get up for everyone on our team who battled there best for us the win." Salamence started to get up, but fell back down. After a few minutes Salamence tried agen, but this time it got up. "Salamence, you did it. You won the battle for us."
"Well, your the first people to beat me in a battle in this gym, even when I used Jirachi. Here, take your badges and go home, it's still two months until the Indego League starts. But when you head for it, just head west from here and you can't miss it. Also, I was wondering if I could go to your house Chris, I'm sure Professor Fergunson will like to meet me." We headed back to Pallet Town together and we had a great time along the way.

Chapter 19, The Battle Of The Minds

At the end of the day we reached Pallet Town and we came to my house. I introduced Professor Yura to my parents. "Well, so your the famous Max who's been keeping so many trainers from getting an 8th badge to enter the Indego League. Well it looks like Chris and Monica stoped you."
"I don't want to keep people from entering the Indego League, it's just my job as a gym leader to test the skills of trainers. So where is Professor Fergunson?"
"He lives on top of the hill there Professor Oak once lived. You can go there tomorrow, but for now, let's eat some food."
We ate dinner and went to bed. Sense we had another person spending the night, Monica and I camped outside and Max slept in the guest room. That night Monica and I made plans for how we were going to win the Indego League. If our plan pulled through, than we would win and become Pokemon Masters. The next morning we were woke up even before the sun came up by Max. "Come on, I told your parents that we're going so they won't have to worry." Monica and I got up, and after putting the sleeping bags away we headed to Professor Fergunson's labratory. "So, your Max. I'm glad to finaly meet you. For a while now I've been doing my study on the odd colored Pokemon like Chris's Ditto. Chris, can I see your Ditto real quick?"
"Sure, here you go."
I gave my Ditto to Professor Fergunson and he and Professor Yura looked at it. "As you can see Professor Yura, when a pokemon is a different color, it's due to a difference in there cells. Ditto is the best to study due to the way it's cells are made. I would have liked to study Chis's, but he was on his journy with Monica. Now look at Ditto, it had a light blue colored skin. And a normal Ditto, like this one" Professor Fergunson took out a normal Ditto "Has a bright pink skin. I believe that the reason the skin is a different color is a chemical change in the cells before the egg hatches. Also when a blue Ditto transforms into another Pokemon, it becomes the different color form of that Pokemon. So I believe it's the same chemical change in all Pokemon that causes the color change."
"That is a good theory Professor Fergunson, but it could be that sense the Ditto has never been it's normal color, it might get the colors confused what it transforms. You believe it's a chemical cause for the misscolored transformation, but I think it's purtly psycological."
"Well it seems we have alot of work to do. Monica, Chris, you two should go train for the Indego League. Professor Yura and I have alot to do at the moment."
We went back to my house and started training for the battles to come in the future. After a few practice battles Max met us at our house. "I here that you and Fergunson are fighting over why a blue Ditto doesn't transform into the right color of the Pokemon when it transforms. So how's that going?"
"It's doing good, I think I'm convencing him that my view is the right one. Well anyway how's your son doing with his practice battles with Monica?"
"There doing good, they've been battling all morning long. I'll go call them in for lunch. Chris, Monica, come on in, it's time for lunch."
We went inside and had lunch and Max talked about his visit with Fergunson. "We talked about what we think causes the odd transformation in a blue Ditto. After that we went into his field and watched his Pokemon interact with the blue Ditto to see if they mind it being a different color. The Pokemon didn't seem to mind Ditto being blue, and it made friends with the other pokemon qiuckly. Oh, Chris, here's your Ditto back, we did all the studying we could from it."
"Well it looks like all of you had a busy day. Chris, your dad and I where thinking that you and Monica should go to the neighbors. Their son just got back today and he was thinking of battling with you to. He wasn't able to get enuf badges to enter the Indego Leagu, but he's a good trainer."
After lunch we went to the neighbor's and we were greeted by there son. "Hello, I'm Jeff. We've never met because my family moved in while you where on your journy. Well how about the battle? I have 6 Pokemon and I like Dark type Pokemon."
"Well let's get started, I'll go first sense I wasn't able to train my Ditto today."
Jeff sent out an Umbreon and I sent out Ditto. Ditto transformed into an Umbreon with blue rings. Umbreon attacked with Faint Attack and Ditto took little damage. Ditto then attacked with Take Down. Umbreon took damage, but was still strong. Umbreon attacked with Tackle and Ditto also used Tackle. They hit each other hard but my Ditto was able to withstand the attack, Umbreon fainted. Jeff than sent out a Murkrow. I returned my Ditto and sent out Jolteon. Murkrow attacked with Pursuit and Jolteon attacked with Thundershock. The Thundershock stopped the attack and did heavy damage to Murkrow. Murkrow attacked with Peck and just before the attack hit, Jolteon used Spark and knocked Murkrow out. Jeff then sent out Sneasel. I returned Jolteon and sent out Zangoose. I had Zangoose attack with Crush Claw and Sneasel attacked with Slash. Both attacks hit, but mine did more damage. Sneasel attacked with Powder Snow and Zangoose took a direct hit. Zangoose than attacked with Slash and it knocked sneasel out. "Wow, your realy strong. Well I guess it's time to battle you, what's your name?"
"Oh, I'm Monica. Well let's start our battle. Go Beautifly."
Jeff sent out Mightyena. Beautifly attacked with Silver Wind and did alot of damage to Mightyena. Mightyena attacked with Take Down and knocked Beautifly to the ground. Beautifly got back up and attacked with String Shot. Mightyena was tied up in the string and couldn't move. Beautifly attacked with Silver Wind agen and Mightyena was knocked out. Jeff then sent out a Shiftry. Shiftry used Gust and knocked Beautifly out. Monica then sent out Charizard. Charizard attacked with Flamethrower and knocked Shiftry out in one hit. Jeff then sent out Crawdaunt. Crawdaunt attacked with Hydro Pump. Charizard was knocked out. "Crawdaunt is my strongist Pokemon. You'll need a stronger Pokemon to beat it."
"Well maybe this Pokemon is strong enuf. Go Salamence!"
Monica sent out Salamence. Crawdaunt attacked with Gillotine, but the attack missed. Salamence attacked with Dragon Claw and did heavy damage to Crawdaunt. Crawdaunt attacked with Hydro Pump and the attack hit Salamence directly. Salamence than attacked with Dragon Rage and Crawdaunt was knocked out. "That was a great battle. It's no wonder why you two made it to the Indego League."

Chapter 20, The Ternament Begins

The two months passed by very quickly. We got alot of training in and it was now time to head for the Indego League. We headed north to Veridain City and spent the rest of the day helping Max with cleaning his gym. The next day we headed out to the Indego League. At the end of the day we finaly reached the Indego Platue. There were alot of people there, but not all of them were trainers. One of the sacurity gaurds told us to check in at the Pokemon Center to find out on what day we will be battling and with who. We found the Pokemon Center and the Nurse looked up who we'll be batteling. I was to battle a trainer named Edward on the grass field tomorrow at noon. Monica was to battle a trainer named Sarah the same day, but towards the end of the day and on the ice field. We spent the rest of the day looking at the stands and buying iteams to help our Pokemon between battles. We went into the hotel set up just for people registered for the Indego League. We talked with a few other trainers and after a while we went into our room and went to sleep. The next day I got ready for my battle. You where only allowed to use two Pokemon in the match so I had to decide wich two to choose. Sense I was on the grass field my opponent would most likely choose grass Pokemon. My first Choice was my Charizard. Knowing I might choose a fire Pokemon my opponent would choose a water type Pokemon. I also chose my Jolteon just in case. It was now time for my battle with Edward. At noon I went onto the grass field and the stands were full of people to watch the battles. The announcer introdused Edward and I. "One the blue side, Chris, from Pallet Town." I seen my parents, Professor Fergunson and Yura, and almost the whole town of Pallet. They where here to cheer Monica and I on in our battles. "On the red side, Edward, from Lilicove City. The two people are to use only two Pokemon each. In case of a draw, there will be a sudden death match to determain the winner. The field is a grass field so I hope you two prepared to use it to your advantage. The red side sends out there Pokemon first." Edward sent out a Breloom and I sent out Charizard. I attacked with Flamethrower and Breloom dodged the attack and used Mash Punch. Charizard took a direct hit, but was still Ok. Charizard attacked with Wing Attack and this time it hit. Sense Breloom is both Grass and Fighting type, it took heavy damage, but it wasn't knocked out. Breloom attacked with Leech Seed and Charizard was trapped in a tangle of vines that started to suck out it's energy. Charizard was getting weak fast, and Breloom was getting stronger. I had Charizard use Blast Burn and it knocked out Breloom, but in using it Charizard was too weak to continue battling. Edwards sent out Quagsire and I sent out Jolteon. Quagsire was part Ground type so electric attacks would be usless. Quagsire used Headbutt and Jolteon dodged the attack. Jolteon used Quick Attack and mad Quagsire slid across the grass. Quagsire used Earthquake and I told Jolteon to jump into the air and use Headbutt on Quagsire. Jolteon did just that and slammed into Quagsire's head. Jolteon's sharp hair made it so it did more damage to Quagsire. Jolteon attacked Quagsire with Pin Missle while it was still in a stunned state. The attack was more than Quagsire could handle and it was knocked out. I won my first match of the Indego League. I got a huge cheer from the crowd. After my match I met up with Monica while she got ready for her match. "So what pokemon do you plan to use on the ice field?"
"Well I was thinking of using my Charizard and Metagross, that way it would be hard for me to have to go up agenst a Pokemon I'm weak agenst."
"Good stratigy, let's go find Max and my parents. They would like to know what I was thinking during the match."
We met up with Max and my parents. I told them about my match, even though they seen it all from the stands. It was now time for Monica's match agenst Sarah. I went into the stands with Max and my parents to watch the match. "Now for the match of Monica agenst Sarah. Monica comes from a place close to Pallet Town. Sge's on the red side. Her opponent is Sarah from Saffron City, she's on the blue side. The red side choses first, let the match begin!" Monica sent out her Metagross and Sarah sent out Rapidash. Metagross attacked with Earthquake and did alot of damage to Rapidash. Rapidash attacked with Fire Spin and also did heavy damage to Metagross. Metagross attacked with Meteor Mash and hit Rapidash across the whole ice field. Rapidash got up and attacked with Extreme Speed. Metagross used Psychic and stopped the attack and sent Rapidash flying into a slab of ice. Rapidash was knocked out and Sarah sent out her second Pokemon, it was a Togetic. Togetic used Metranome and it turned into a Fire Blast attack. Metagross was knocked out and Monica sent our her Charizard. Charizard attacked with Flame Tackle and did great damage to Togetic. Togetic used Metrimone and it turned into a Ingrain attack. Togetic did get more energy, but it was now unable to move. Charizard used Flamethrower and Togetic was knocked out. Monica won her first battle in the Indego League. I met up with Monica after her match and we celibrated our victories. We went back to the Pokemon Center to find out when our next match would be. The Nurse said it'll be about a week before the first round is over and to come back then to find out who we will battle.

Back