Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

A pokemon story must read

gdog121

Pokemon episode(1) creator Gino rotondo i would like to giv thankz to BlazikenMan1233 as dan,gdog121 as Gino myself MMORPGplayer2000 as luis /andchris isnt a member yet but he will be and when he is he gets the thanks too

There once was a boy who needed a friend. His name was dan bateson . His friend Proffesor Gino who was a pokemon trainer. So they met one day in a cave. Because it was raining very hard out. Thats when Gino saw him and asked do u have Pokemon. He responded i wish i did. So thats when they became good frineds. They trained practiclly ever day. Till one da they saw ''Pokemon Championship's Of The World'' bring your best pokemon the flier said. Addmission u must contain of a 4 player team. So thats when they had to find more player's. So Gino and Dan made aditions. When they met two kids who fighted a lot. There names were Luis and Chris. So Gino and Dan saw what they can do without a shout of a dout they picked them. They formed (The pokemon Dream Team). It was crazy with them they where unstopable. Until they got challeged by (Team Rocket). There pokemon partner was a mouse. They used to have a cat but it was messed up by the mouse. The mouses name was pikachu.They had to steel that pokemon from a kid called ash catchum 5 years ago. And he was crowned World champion. He won with a rachu because his pikachu couldn' t over come the obsatcles. Of the World Championships 2003. So when he won the World Championships he left that poor pokemon. Until Team rocket found him and took care of him. Now pikachu is in good hands. So meanwhile (The pokemon Dream Team) are battling team rocket they beat them. So they now figured if we can beat them when might be able to win and be World Champions. So they then had 1 pokemon each Gino had a Gengar, dan had a Blaziken, Luis had a Zaptos, And Chris had sucicune. (Team Rocket)had a pikachu, a weezing, a wobbufet , and a arbok. So on the Pokemon Champions ships they where scared they wanted the crown they were beating every body the semi finals it was a tough battle they beat Team Rocket. They went to face ash catchum and his friends brock,misty ,and bill. Ash had a rachu, brock had a ninetails, misty had a blastoise, and bill had a celibi. Then when Gino met Ash there was some kind of look in his eye that he saw it was dark. He read a book in his life earlier. Thats said ''to get the dark out is to hurt his pride''. So the match was started.The pokemon Dream Team had no chice but to serve Team Ash. U should ahve seen it Dan's pokemon did this big blaze spin,while Gino's Pokemon did a purple spin which he spin around in circles fast.The fan's were screaming While Luis's Zaptoz is making fireworks. And sucune is making rain.Now there turn is done now its ash's Teams rachu did a weird kind of electric breakdance. And then ninetails threw fire in the dance and lite the floor on fire i was a blazing move, Then blastoise sprays the crowd cause it was so hot the fans where loving it.Then celibi stood there and glowed and sang there team song.Them the teams saw the score from the judges it was tied. Both teams where upset and they had no choice buy crowds loudest scream. Ginos Team screamed the loudest. Ash finnaly got served And Gino had broken the evil curse that we dont know how but team rocket planted on him.As he was kneeling on the stadium he cyried before he left while he was crying.pikachu came back and hugged him Ash screamed Pikachu your back pikachu also was under a curse of team rocket so when pikachu saw.Ash asked what happended and he pointed at team rocket and he blasted them to space and as they where going they said team rockets blasting off again. And pikachu was finnaly home.Gino Team's got the tropy,but ash got something more In return his best friend pikachu He was finally home.
The End!
If any comments on my story tell me i would like to know if it was bad or good or rating's like 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,or 10
If u like it tell me so i can make more to entertain you So u have Something to read fun on pokegym. Kinda like a pokemon episode.
And if u want give your opinons of the story like who would have won or the guidelines of the story.
THX IM OUT! :)

Back