Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

A Promo and Badge Dilemna, please help!

Darksight530

:psychic: Hello, I am Nick with the Game Empire store Pokemon league in San Diego, California. There was a dilemna with our shipment of multi energies and second badges. We never recieved them. I sent a message to Dave Schwimmer and all he had left was one packet of holo Multi and Winner holo Multi. One packet each. I have to distribute that equally amonst all my members. And, we have no badages. Dave Schwimmer said they were out of those. That I believe is our biggest concern. We really do need badges. If any one have extra badges for their leagues they know they wont be using, please send me a pm or post a message here if you wish to send some out to us. Please, we really really need help here. If you know someone who runs a league and have more second badges than they need, please tell them of our dilemna. Thank you for your help. :psychic:
Darksight

Last edited:
Oh Oh! this does not sound good... I hope that there are a LOT of spare badges seeking good homes at the various US leagues.

OK, PM me with information, I think I have some of those badges (Fist badges, right?) that I can donate to the cause.

My promo cards I will have to review, but if I have extra I will send out.

Meganium45

Does anyone have extra Stone Badges and/or Multi Energies? our league didn't get them and my Gym leader asked me if I knew anywhere that I could obtain them for the league.

Benlugia, please don't hijack darksight's thread; start your own if your league is in need of materials.

'mom

Back