Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

A question about SP/DS?

Nope. Even through wireless. GBA wireless adaptor transmits differently than the one on the DS (not really sure what the difference is technically, though).

I guess I won't be able to play Diamond and pearl, because I will be getting my 2sps replaced after we had
been robbed.This is so sad:(

I'm sorry, you mean that I can play gameboy advance SP games like Ruby/saphire on DS? The reason I ask is because diamond and pearl are coming out in april for DS not SP,and if I should get a DS or not.Will DS games play on a gameboy advance SP? I don't mean to confuse, but I really need to know really bad.
Thank you.

Yeah, that whole "no touch screen" thing kinda kills any hope of playing a DS game on a GBA. . .not to mention the DS Cart is ~1/4 the size of a GBA cart. . . and the obvious difference in hardware specifications. . .

Anyway, the DS can indeed play GBA games. In fact, you'll be able to transfer your Pokemon from RS/FRLG to DP by inserting the GBA game in the GBA slot.

DS get!

Also: get Elite Beat Agents. If you don't get EBA then you're part of the problem.

The problem being EBA's lackluster sales :(

Professor Chris what is DP? Or did you mean DS? I will have to upgrade to DS's instead of GBASP's as long as I can trade my Pokemon from R/S LG/FR and Emerald on both my New DS's Things are looking up:)

Yes, the DS has both a DS game card and a GBA cartridge slot. It plays (very nearly) all GBA games.

DP will let you transfer pokemon from the GBA games with just one DS system. The transfers would not possibly work any other way!

DP=Diamond/Pearl

You cannnot link two GBA games together using the DS. However, you can transfer Pokemon from RSE/FRLG to DP and trade between DP. Which shouldn't be much of a problem I'd think. Of course, the biggest draw for the DS and Pokemon DP is that it supports Nintendo Wi-Fi and the ability to trade/battle over the internet.

Back