Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

A sequel to XD? OMG!

Charizardian

I know I don't have a reputation for finishing fics (or even writing fics at all), but I have already written down the whole thing so the only way I can stop is if I lose intrest or froget.

Introductry:
For those whoe haven't played Pokémon XD, basicly what happens in a nutshell is that your in the Orre region and you stop Cipher (Orre's team rocket) from getting "Shadow" Pokémon, which are like evil pokémon. You then have to "Purify" them, or make them good again. The greatest one? Shadow Lugia or XD001 (Hence the name XD). The Head of Cipher, Greevil, and his two sons, Ardos and Eldes, are the main villians, when you beat Greevil, He and Eldes revert to good and decide shadow pokémon is wrong. But Ardos disagrees and thinks Cipher should continue and walkes away. Btw I named the main character Michael because I think that's his real name (Like how Link's real name is "Link" but you can name him whatever you want in the games.)

Chapter One: Will these Cipher People ever go away?
Michael was bored. A year ago he had succesfully ended Cipher and purified all the shadow Pokémon. But times change. There are practicly no Pokémon to catch, and all there ever is to watch his the news. Hes was going to his training simulator when he heard on the news something about cipher. He turned the TV up louder.
"Yes, this is breaking news," Said the reporter. "Ardos, one of the former Cipher Admins, was reported being cited near Gateon Port the other day..."
Michael was worried. Gateon Port wasn't far from here. What could he possibly be doing? He decided to go tell Professor Krane.
"Hey Professor, did you hear the news?"
"No I didn't" Said the Professor, looking curios.
Michael told him the news.
"Well," Said Professor Krane "He must be up to something, and there's no doubt in my mind it involves Shadow Pokémon. Looks like we're gonna have to break out the old Snag Machine.
Great, thought Michael, My days of Boredom are over
CRASH!
Screams followed, and then panic. A giant tank object had burst through the lab.
The top roof opened.
And Ardos came out.

Back