Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

A simple question

Bohn

Well, i was just wondering.
This saturday i talked with Luiz Renato, he's the father from Renan Bigarelli, the 2006 Brazilian champion from junior division, my pupil, lol.
As he went to worlds last year, i asked him if OP makes any "meeting" for the players before the tourney. He said they dont.

So here's my question: Does anybody knows if OP will make such a thing this year in Hawaii?
In any case, if they dont make, it would be nice if some of us would make such a thing, like having dinner in the same restaurant...

In my case i'm kinda "alone", i only talk by MSN with several players like luca (from switzerland) unlike some americans that know each other and some other europeans.

If somebody wants to talk on msn i'd be glad: [email protected]

Wear a badge that gives your screen name and/or country.
People want to meet people at this event.

Well, i was just wondering.
This saturday i talked with Luiz Renato, he's the father from Renan Bigarelli, the 2006 Brazilian champion from junior division, my pupil, lol.
As he went to worlds last year, i asked him if OP makes any "meeting" for the players before the tourney. He said they dont.

So here's my question: Does anybody knows if OP will make such a thing this year in Hawaii?
In any case, if they dont make, it would be nice if some of us would make such a thing, like having dinner in the same restaurant...

In my case i'm kinda "alone", i only talk by MSN with several players like luca (from switzerland) unlike some americans that know each other and some other europeans.

If somebody wants to talk on msn i'd be glad: [email protected]

There was a free play area last year. The room was completely full with people. If they have that this year, you can chat with other players from around the world.

sir luca, i dare you to wear that blastoise shirt LOL

uh well, for me, i probably going to wear an AU/NZ representive shirt called Team Pacific. with probably alot of Water Pokemon on it... xD

WATER POKEMON FTW

sir luca, i dare you to wear that blastoise shirt LOL

uh well, for me, i probably going to wear an AU/NZ representive shirt called Team Pacific. with probably alot of Water Pokemon on it... xD

WATER POKEMON FTW

it would be nice if everyone would go with its own country soccer shirt, then we could trade our shirts ^^

I'm probaly just gonna wear shorts and and a blue tank top (lucky blue shirt, got me 2nd last year :tongue: !

Back