Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

a site about hackers... a must read

Great.
Another thing for my mother to see.
I'll have to have my mother away from Pokegym for a while.
heheheh...

HAHAHAHAAHA! I guess i'm a hacker then! That is a joke site, right?

EDIT?!!?!?!?!? AMD??? Those are the fastest processers available for PC computers!!! Why would this particular person have a vendetta against AMD for producing a product better than American companies (read: Intel) could ever dream of doing?

30+ mins on the computer?!?!? What is this person smoking??? I spend at least 45 mins to an hour working on my Pokemon stuff, as well as fantasy teams and a legit online game.

I'm sorry, but some of this is the most random stuff I've ever heard in my entire life. If this is serious, I strongly encourage the writer to seriously examine what he/she is looking at. If this is a joke, than he/she really needs a better hobby than this.

Dude,itching for a ban? You know the rules about the abbreviations of inappropriate words.I`ve said this so many times that I lost count 100 times ago and am sick of warning everyone something that is known to be a rules violation. Count yourself lucky...if I see you do it, you`ll be on the outside looking in.-`Sensei

Last edited by a moderator:
People, don't listen to thing it says. Because alot of the facts are incorrect. The guy probly doesn't really know what an otaku is. And Linux, why, it sucks. And the glow stick baggie pants thing, last time i checked that was a raver.

But one thing is, anyone can be a hacker no matter how you act, talk, and/or dress.

The monkey has spoken

Back