Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

a tall order

ArcticPhoenix46

Hi all
Im looking for all the base set starter pokemon and all their evolutiins
For example charmander charizard charmelion and the sane with squirtle and blastoise
I was wondering if any of you could help with either the cards or the pricing on them

If there was no chance of these cards then i was thinking of having just holo cards of these 9. I already have a charizard for that tho. So a price on these 8 cards would also be awesome
Thanks for your time

Well, If you want Holos only, you could get Legendary Collection copies of the basic and stage 1s (i dont think there is a stage 1 wartortle though, only Dark Wartortle)

The final evos though, Those are all worth a good deal. I'd say to expect at least 20 dollars a piece. they might be cheaper though.

I think Alann overpriced the holo cards by a bit. The only card in this specific lot worth $20 is the Charizard. You can pick up the Blasty/Venu for around $8-$12 a piece (depending on which condition you want).

As for the other evos, if you want just the regular base set cards, you could probably pick up all 6 of them for less than $4.

Look up:
Charmander (TCG)
Charmeleon (TCG)
Charizard (TCG)
Bulbasaur (TCG)
etc.

...on Bulbapedia, and it will give you a list of every Charmander, etc. card ever made.

Thankyou very much everyone. I plan on making a framed display of the starters. Do any of you have an idea of how best to make them sit in the frame where i want? Atm my theory is to put them in clear sleeves and use a little bit of bluetack or double sided tape

Thankyou very much everyone. I plan on making a framed display of the starters. Do any of you have an idea of how best to make them sit in the frame where i want? Atm my theory is to put them in clear sleeves and use a little bit of bluetack or double sided tape

Before you do that I would recommend putting them inside a penny sleeve, and then into a toploader. That is if you don't want them to get damaged over time. Gravity will slowly bend the card if you only put it in a soft sleeve.

Yeh i thought about that. But im thinking that toploaders wouldnt look as nice. Would they still bend if i put them in a penny sleeve and then use dbl sided tape on both the top and bottom of the card?

Yeh i thought about that. But im thinking that toploaders wouldnt look as nice. Would they still bend if i put them in a penny sleeve and then use dbl sided tape on both the top and bottom of the card?
Tape? Double sided?? Why not just use a sledge hammer? Lol. jk

You could experiment with different methods and see how they display. Pick the best way THEN invest in the materials for the finished project.
Good luck...

Back