Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Absol ex with Absol....

mca3

I hear that Absol-Blissey make a good deck, but what about adding Absol EX with it. What about running Absol-Magmortar. I love the poke-body of Magmortar SW and of Mag. Lv.X, so would that work to be a good deck?

There is no combo between absol ex and absol SW besides the fact that they are the same pokem,on and that won't help you when you are playing. Absol ex should only be used as a tech in a deck that has a lot of spread. You could tech one in an emploleon deck.

Last edited:
Absol ex and Absol don't have the same name. You could technically run 4 of each.

But regardless, they do different things. I wouldn't want to run more than 2 of the ex variety and 4 SSUs, regardless of the deck.

Absol/Magmortar does sound pretty good. The only thing that's iffy is the ex start, but otherwise it fits well into the deck.

So if I run 2 Ex, I only have 3 absol sw right now(5 on the way) I has thinking of running 1 absol HP, for the Forsight( arrange your opponents top 5 cards in any way).

Actually they both combo with super scoop up, potentially special darkness and dual ball/roseanne's/mentor. So while they don't directly combo, they do indirectly because they're affected by the same cards and therefore bind your deck together better.

And the 80 from nowhere is awesome as ZAKtheGeek said.

For fun, run a line like this:

4 Absol ex
2 Absol SW
1 Absol HP
2 Sneasel
2 Weavile SW
1 Weavile DP
1 [del]Magic_[/del]Umbreon*

Can you see what I did there with the numbers? :D Merry christmas.

So would this Absol set up work good for Magmortar? I like running him because of his healing poke body and his Torrid wave poke power, along with flame blast of course. And what other trainers/supporters should I run.

So would this Absol set up work good for Magmortar? I like running him because of his healing poke body and his Torrid wave poke power, along with flame blast of course. And what other trainers/supporters should I run.

It might be best to start a thread for that because I don't think Absol ex would work with Magmortar which makes Magsol like a different topic. Good luck with it I'm sure you'll get help :fire:

Back