Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Absol G, Is It Worth It?

Yes. I am having a hard time believing which is better-- Blaziken/Luxray/Garchomp or Absol/Luxray. They both pretty much do the same thing but they both have other little up's and down's. It's a tough choice.

What I'm doing personally is just sticking with Blaziken for now, mainly because the deck just is a lot more fun to play, I would imagine. Right now I would argue that they are pretty much equal, but if I find out later that Absol is better it would never be too hard to buy up the Absols and convert my Blaziken deck to a Absol deck.

The main thing here is they both pull up Claydol's from the bench and destroy them. Then they both can fairly eaisly 2HKO anything else. The only thing that is making me really want to stick on Blaziken's side is Luring Flame. But Absol has Message of Ruin an his great-potentially game winning power.

Imagine this. T2 lay down Absol, get 1-2 heads. Oops I just put your Luxray into the Lost Zone. :) I wouldn't bank on it, but it will win at least one game in the time you play it.

The Absol is weak to Machamp, but it has Dusknoir FB to help that matchup, Absol can also hit hard with no drawbacks so its a tough choice.

Back