Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Action Packed Report!

supertyranitar

It's been a rather interesting week over here. One that's surprised me like there's no tomorrow.

So, Friday (after an exam), Mother, my sister, and I headed down to Charlotte to see some things. Not really all that important. Next day, we made the drive to Anderson, and set up once we got there. I filled my decklist out early, and got it turned in and all that. I was playing Infernape.

Round 1: Kevin Nance (Flygon variant)
It was an okay game. I felt bad for the guy though. I was over in my corner setting up and ramming through him like there's no tomorrow, and all he needs is one heads on Reversal to bring me down. He could never get that reversal flip, and that's what killed him in the end. Sorry man. =(

1-0

Round 2: Brian Leary (Mirror)I turn two'ed him with an Ape of my own, and he having NOTHING. =(
2-0

Round 3: Kevin Page (Flygon variant)
Well, I was scared for a time, because he spread a lot of damage. Despite the damage, I'm able to pretty much win, taking out Flygon ex, and the battle turning to my favor from there.
3-0

Round 4: Trey (RaiEggs)
This was a good game. We both exchanged blows, and I"m over on my corner, trying to conserve on playing Cattys and all. Meanwhile, I'm frying Eggs and Raichu. In the end, even with the close prize count, Catty ex wins me the game.
4-0

Top 2: Trey (RaiEggs)

Game 1: It was pretty much a repeat of Game one if I remember correctly.
Game 2: Again, a repeat. >.>
5-0

Moving on...to...VA!

So, we get ready and head off close to 8, and I just sleep the whole way. I decided to play everyones favorite little monkey again...:lol:

Round 1: Can't remember name (Electabuzz/Purugly?)
This didn't last long. I got a Skitty, and set up an Infernape quick. She had only an Elekid. Game.

1-0

Round 2: Johnny (Time For Pain, RaiEggs)
Ugh, I hate this deck! Anyway, what scared me was one of the Eeveelutions he teched in. It was prized, and I kept drawing into my DREs. So, I was able to win this game without much problem when it came down to it.
2-0

Round 3: Jovier (Raieggs)
ANOTHER ONE! This game was closer then the other. He got a bad start, which is what hurt him. It was a close game, but I was able to pull it out in the end.
3-0

Round 4: Patrick T. (MetaLix)
He didn't draw a single prize. His lack of energy killed him, and my lack of heads just annoyed me. Still, I won without much problem, but for the longest time, I didn't want to waste DRE's, which made the match go on longer.
4-0

Top 2: Time For Pain (RaiEggs)
Game 1: I get a really fast Infernape, and then it moves downhill from there for a few. He kills it with Vappy ex, and then I return the favor via Catty ex after a good while. He gets down to one prize, and then I pull out the win.
Game 2: I really can't remember much other then I won. >.<
5-0

Props:
Brian Leary for letting me borrow Catty ex.
Gutteral Roars.
New Headphones
The fun games in VA that I had.
My parents (Cuz hey, they're awesome)
Kevin Nance.
Monkeys.

Slops:
Millers not making it.
Brian's Bad start.
Brian going 1-3 at Anderson.

So, Friday (after an exam), Mother, my sister, and I headed down to Charlotte to see some things. Not really all that important. Next day, we made the drive to Anderson, and set up once we got there. I filled my decklist out early, and got it turned in and all that. I was playing Infernape.

NOT really important? Guess we won't tell how much you loved the idea of staying in the new 2 car garage! LOL! New school? (naw, that's not imporatant either...shesh!)

Ncpicachufan: I see how it's gonna be...lol
Shadow Zangoose: I still can't believe I actually beat those things. I hate going against that deck. Thank ya dude.
TyranitarFreak: There was one Delta that just had a tech eeveelution line. Hopefully that's helpful.
Blastoise Shellshocker: Let's hope so man! Monkey MONKEY MONKEY!!! And thank ya!
HomeOfMew: Yes, Two. =p Thank ya.
Ardoptres: Thanks, and Yeah. I ran one Lv. X just for a tech at best.
DragonairMaster8: YES!!! =D
Jason: Thanks!
Adam Garcia: <3, Thank ya.

imaboutamakeyouahatoutofmunchlaxcards...

Good job dude, even if you had to beat up on my brother. I hate I missed Anderson. Paige's band had a show (now there's some gutteral screaming for ya). Take care, I will see you at a tournament all too soon. Muahaha...

Back