Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Active users

skarmory777

Have you ever noticed on the home page theres a box that says active users. Then theres the most active users ever, on 12/19/2004 and some certain time, and that was 201 Active members. Lets set a new pokegym record for most users online. Mark your calenders for 2/27/2005 at 5:00 P.M. eastern time. I don't kno what that is translated to everyother time but I'll try to find out for all time zones. But just for the heck of it, lets make this record happen.

You guys do realize that that number was mostly spiders, right? Not actual humans?

Most users ever online was 201, 12/19/2004 at 03:01 AM

Most Gym users live within the Americas (that specific time is Central). I don't think anything special was going on in the wee hours of the morning.

Last edited:
Venusaur said:
We can't travel back in time:thumb:. I wish we could. I'd win the lottery and be RICH! YES RICH!
3/27/2005, forgive me.lol

OrangeSoda: it might ahve been spiders, but this time it'll be people on the gym, not just guests.

Last edited:
Welcome, Raz.
You last visited: 10/11/2003 at 09:11 PM

I may do this just for the pure personal irony.

well how about this idea,much more easier

everyone ,pls do not turn off your computer after visiting pokegym...tats more like it LOL

well not sure wat time is 5:00 P.M. eastern time. according to my country,hope someone can put up the list ...

jesschow12 said:
well not sure wat time is 5:00 P.M. eastern time. according to my country,hope someone can put up the list ...

Eastern is GMT -5, so 5:00 pm = 22:00 GMT :wink: ( I think someone mentioned this above)

Last edited:
Back