Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Adam's AL state report...*slice*

spartan-104

hey everybody i went to AL states this year,expecting to win..but uh bad things happen

round 1(zubat ???)
all i saw was zubat, t1 i RC to spin tar and grind for 2...next turn i attach another energy and KO

round 2 queendom
yeah i start with pidgey and he starts with a pidgey...he goes first and corners, i attach and i did something but it wasn't celio for jirachi and retreat like im supposed to(i am the worst player ever ; () luckily it turns out to be good.he benches a nidran f and attaches and passes,i cyclone it up RC pidgeot and clutch it.he evolves and says "dang it, i only have 80 HP..."so i think he fast evos or something.i kill it after QS for a mentor and setup.umm the game goes on alittle longer but i pull the upset ; )

round 3 brother ; (
yeah we played the EXACT list card for card.so he goes first and i said...well he wins ;(.but i was wrong he prizes Dflaafy and that costs him the game, cuz he is forced to RC it.i eventually get a SD ttar up and win ;)

round 4 im not sure why the guy called it this but "RL 3000"
yeah i messed up BIG time.i assumed he didnt play TMR because he ran ttar ex and medicham ex...but he also played rydon ; / so he tmrs like 3 of my stage 2s and that really messes me up.plus i didnt know what derail did, so i promoted ttar SD expecting to tmr then DRE for a ko on larvi.he RCs and derails me ; (.so eventually i lose.

round 5 chris s REAL mature, RL mirror again
yeah he prizes pidgeotto and that costs him the game.i tmr twice to stop his setup, and he flips like 7 tails on jirachi flips..soo i eventually get setup and win on time.(he was going to win if time wasnt called)

final record 4-1

t4 yay chris schell AGAIN ; (

umm i get a real fast SD ttar i think he RCs his and i rock him.so he has like alot of damage on basics.he evolves to pupitar and EEs me?after he sees his terrible misplay he just scoops on like T5.

second game is prettty much the same, sept he prized otto and flaafy ; ( so he just scoops.

t2 brent aka "the donkolanturn"
umm he gets like this crazy setup game 1, but i make the mistake of assuming i can win it, and i get REALLY close, too bad he plays 2 warp points, all i have benches is a pidgeot or a jirachi ; /.he sends up lanturn DRE ko on either.

game 2
i know that game took a while so im trying to rush a win.he kos my jirachi t3 but im set up to ko with spinning tar, bite off /scramble.yeah he AND scramble are prized...what is that? soo i just get SD and DR to damage his pokes..eventually i get to 1 prize and he has a moltres with 100 damage on it. i have 1 desert ruins left in my deck. so he kills something, i promote a WS jirachi and look...nothing...i briney it send up pidgeot and bench it again, WS FTW!!1 DR is the 3rd card!

game 3 we have like 5 minutes left...
um i WS mentor setup.he gets a 3rd turn moltres KO again...i promote geot QS for the scramble its prized ;( along with a spinning tail ttar! so i get SD and second strike +desert ruins.he benchs another moltres(keep in mind his basics are taking SD damage) crushing flames confuesd, QS for a heal and second strike...he is sitting there literally in despair...and says "well i might as well attack..." all of the sudden "TIME" "crushing flames" OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG i was going to draw SIX PRIZES + 2 more for an EXTRA ex!!!

yeah so i take second(pfffft)and i declair myself the WORST pokemon player ever...

props
clay driving us
rick letting us stay at his house
the schells for taking us to sonic ; D

slops
brent for..being in despair and not attacking soon enough ; (
me for failing at life and flipping like 6 tails on the blissey coin this weekend
me for being the worst pokemon player ever...

and thats all i can think of right now...

im soo sorry <3

Adam, that was the toughest break I've ever seen! That has to be the all time closest game ever. But you were a true sport and champion!
Train hard and live well bro!
Rick

You lost to Ludicargo with Rock Lock?!?!??! WTF???!!! Haha anyway GJ 2nd is nothing to be ashmed of, ill cya next weekend!!

~Colin

Man dude! Josh Ballard never T16'ed worlds, so stop acting like him =P

GJ and gl at your next one.

you aren't the worst player ever,it is a tie between chris schell and steve silvestro,gg nOOb schell and gg steve-o the donkmaster ;p 'donkalanturn'? nice,anyway yeah,i had all but given up,but i figured why quit when i can make one last attack and go down swinging instead of just rolling over and going X_@ ya know (i have a problem with just quitting),GL this weekend. hey no matter what you still donked moss at worlds right XD and i mean how many players can say they were 1 second away from beating me,i believe you are the first.
-brent

i didnt realize cuz i was rushing, if i had QS for a cyclone(if it wasnt prized) i could have tied it up, then won when he attacked me ; (

Yo dude, that is so cold........Hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaa
That is a moment in time.....................wow, Mike really outdid himself. Talk about an action shot!
But Chris, that was cooooooolllllllllddddddddd...............Very TR of you!
Rick

I'm just glad my dad had a picture of it. :D Too bad he didn't have a Adam's face shot/shot of the playing field EXACTLY when time was called. That would have been priceless. I made due with what I had though. :3

Professor_Chris said:
I'm just glad my dad had a picture of it. :D Too bad he didn't have a Adam's face shot/shot of the playing field EXACTLY when time was called. That would have been priceless. I made due with what I had though. :3

To see my work used for evil, he must get it from his Mom!

chris i knew you would give in to the force sooner or later,when i saw rock-lock i knew you had changed from nice noob kid to evil psycho with RL,in other words welcome to Team Rocket :cool:
-brent

Are those dragon shield sleeves, Brent? I think I had the exact same pink ones on my Ludi, lol.

I haven't gotten my states pictures developed yet, but I'm sure I don't look too happy during the finals.

Back