Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

After Rayquaza EX and Holo energies

Status
Not open for further replies.

OllieK

Hey guys,

I'm after Rayquaza Ex and the Play! Pokemon holographics energies which we all got sent for free in the post, but since you've just read the title, I'm sure you're already aware of this. I'd prefer Fire of Lightning energies, and I'm prioritizing the energy cards over Ray EX, since I've heard he's featuring in the Fall Tins, so I'm probably not going to offer the best trade for the card, I'm not fussed about whether or not it is full art either!

I'm from the UK, I personally am fine to send abroad, but I'm aware some may be reluctant to pay high postage money for such small scale trades, but that's fine

I've been out of the game for a while, and since we're now BW on, I don't have many trades. However, I have around about 30 boosters of the original Black & White set, as well as lots of trades from the set. I'm aware the sets pretty standard, and there's not much there, but here's what I have of interest (for competitive play)

-Juniper ( about 3-4)
-Klinklang (2 Holo 1 Rev)
-Zekrom 2 Full Art
-Zoroark (did this card ever become more than hype?)
- Secret Pikachu holo
-Multiple copies of cards from the original Black & White set (full set list can be found over at the Researching Tower)

-Black and White boosters

Sorry it's not much, but I've got to get back into the game somehow!

Thanks

#Pokeplayer101: I've checked your list, and will consider some kind of offer, do you have any bulk from EP-DE?

#Ace-: I have old cards ranging from Base Set - Call Of Legends. However, they're quite random, so it would be much simpler for you to reply with any specific old cards you're after

#Pokeplayer101: I've checked your list, and will consider some kind of offer, do you have any bulk from EP-DE?

#Ace-: I have old cards ranging from Base Set - Call Of Legends. However, they're quite random, so it would be much simpler for you to reply with any specific old cards you're after

I do. I have about 100-like 300. Haven't counted but that is the estimate.

Do you have any holo energies from previous sets such as EX Emerald or EX Holon Phantoms? The Power Keepers ones are cool too

i am looking for any Goldstars, Lugia ex, blastoise ex, venusaur ex, charizard ex, rockets ex, COL basic energies, Wotc energies, RH TRR copycat, RH stevens advice HL.

I have some holo energies on my list, not sure which types you're after, so please CML. I like the Secret Rare Pikachu and maybe the 2x FA Zekroms. LMK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back