Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

AIM Chat!

Kyogre

<a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p
Hey all,
I was wondering if anyone had AOL Instant Messenger and would like to give their screen name out so that we can chat sometime.

I'll start off, I'm AquaChaos

:clap:

There've been posts like this before, and they got locked. If someone wants other Gym members to know their AIM SN, they can put it in their profiles.

I'm not sure this is entirely neccesary since the boards here have a place to put you AIM Name, but I'm SpectreX0 anyways.

Why would it get locked? Also posting it here would mean that they are more open and would like to chat with others.

You can enter your names for whichever IM services you may use in your profile, and the ones that you did so for have an insignia button that appears at the bottom of each post. If you wish to AIM someone, or perhaps merely learn their AIM name, you can click their AIM button.

EDIT: Also, threads like this get locked because they are polls. The Forum rules define polls as threads where a reply can be given in only a couple words. If you can't add any reasons for your answer, then it is considered a poll and locked.

Last edited:
Ok fine, I was just basically looking for some people to chat with sometimes. If this topic gets locked/deleted then oh well.

Never did like topics like this. As with what was already mentioned.... just click on the little AIM icon below the post, or in the profile. If it is provided there, then the user wants it visible... if not... then well, they don't want to give it out to everyone.

In any case... I remember the good ol' days of the AIM chats... (some of you old timers might remember them :)) Those were such a blast.

Last edited:
Back