Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

AK's SPANDTOODINATACKULAR Trading Thread UPDATED 2/18 w/Platinum and Shiny Swablu!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azure Kite

Thanks for checking out AK's
SPANDTOODINATACKULAR
Trading Thread!

PLEASE READ THE RULES IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST TIME POSTING ON MY THREAD/FIRST TIME IN A WHILE, SO THAT EVERYTHING CAN GO SMOOTHLY. THANKS!

1. I will not be ripping or scamming, I expect you to be an honest trader too.

2. Sorry, I don't send out of the USA, unless it's at offer that I need really badly, then I might send to Canada or another nearby country, but then I'll probably ask you to send first.

3. Whoever has less refs(even if its only a couple) sends first. I deal in PokeGym refs ONLY. I only consider a ref a ref if its a completed ref, meaning no calling it a completed ref because one of you has sent or you both have but both sides haven't recieved cards. I do not put into consideration Ebay, Pokebeach, or any kind of refs that are not from trades or exchanges done on the PokeGym, when you want to trade with me.

4. YOU make the offer how you see fit, and I will tell you what I think. I don't make offers, and we will only start PMing each other once we've made a deal in the thread.

5. Send in card sleeve or toploader. If you don't, then don't expect me to.

6. Will check lists.

7. I reserve the right to back out a trade on my thread at any timewithout prewarning as long as we have not exchanged addresses, if I get a better deal or something comes up that would prevent me from making the trade.

8. Please......If you post on my thread, don't forget about it. Many a time, someone posts saying "CML" or makes an offer and after I respond I never hear from them again! Please don't be the next person to do this.

9. If the cards I send don't reach you when you think they will, or don't reach you at all, its not my fault. I sent them, so don't go flaming on me saying that I didn't send them. Especially since usually I'll be sending first.

10. If you are on a bad trader list, I will trade with you, but you must send first, and depending on your offense, possibly cooperate with certain conditions.

11. Most, if not all of my cards are labelled by set, and set number on both my haves, and wants. So if you get my cards and its the same pokemon but different card with different number, or something along the lines of that example, do not blame me.

12. I post my collection here according only to the sets allowed in the current format, possibly with some rare exceptions. If you want cards not in the current format, just ask and I'll check the SPANDTOODINATACKULAR emporium of miscellanious cards.

13. There must be STRICT, IMMEDIATE communication between you and me via PM/Forums depending on what stage in the trading process we are. If you are going out of town/have an event/not able to trade for an amount of time for whatever reason, please LMK. Usually, if you are delayed, it will be okay. Just PLEASE tell me.

14. If there is exchanging of addresses, the trade is go, even if there was a misunderstanding, on either of our parts. If you back out of a trade after we exchange addresses, you WILL go on my bad trader list unless you can provide an EXCELLENT explanation as to why you backed out. You have the right to me on your bad trader list if I do this to you. If there is a typo or something in your address, and I send, and find out I sent to the wrong place, thats YOUR fault, not mine, and I have no obligation to send you something else.

15. Depending on what's in the trade, we may or may not send at the same time. If I'm sending something rare like a Lv. X, and I have a few more refs than you, I will probably ask you to send first instead of sending at the same time.

16. Unlike the other trading threads here, I don't want anyone having fun here. Really, were all business. And no one go near my Twister mat.

By posting here, you agree to abide by ALL of the rules. And I have the right to put you on my bad refs list if you don't.

Due to the new iTrader updates, some new guidelines have been made. Please see refs section for details.

HAVES

Platinum

Blastoise #2
Giratina #9
Bastiodon #20
Dialga #23
Lickylicky #33
Ludicolo #34
Ninetails #36
Palkia #37
Toterra #39
Swablu #5H5 (SHINY!!)

Stormfront(I apologize I do not have much Stormfront at this time, I was not able to get many cards this time around)

Empoleon #2(RH)
Abomasnow #12
Dusknoir #17
Mamoswine #21
Vespiquen #31

LegendsAwakened

Spiritomb #16(RH)
x2 Armaldo #18(x2 RH)
Cradily #21
Crawdaunt #22
x2 Deoxys(Attack Forme) #24(x1 RH)
Deoxys(Speed Forme) #26
Groudon #29
Forretress #28(RH)
Mespirit #34
Poliwrath #35
x2 Shedinja #40(x1 RH)
Unown ! #42
Rhyperior Lv. X #145(set)

Majestic Dawn

Cresselia #2
Kabutops #6
x2 Manaphy #8(x2 RH)
Moltres #10
x2 Phione #12(x1 RH)
Rotom #13
Flareon #19
Phione #27
x2 Plusle #28
Scizor #29
x2 Torterra #30(x1 RH)
Unown P #33
Vaporeon #34(RH)

GreatEncounters

Darkrai #3
x2 Darkrai #4(1 RH)
Rotom #7
x2Dialga #16(1 RH)
Exploud #17
Kingler #20
Latios #23
x2 Palkia #26(1 RH)
Primeape #27
Weezing #31

SecretWonders

Venusaur #20
Arcanine #22(RH)
Dugtrio #24
Electrode #26
Minun #32
x2 Nidoking #34(1RH)
Plusle #36
x2 Sunflora #38

MysteriousTreasures

Bronzong #6
x2 Mespirit #14
Uxie #18
Abomasnow #19(RH)
Ariados #20
Bastiodon #21
Chimecho #22
Crobat #23
Kricketune #27(RH)
Mantine #29
x2 Slaking #34(2RH)
Walrein #39(RH)
Whiscash #40

DiamondandPearl

Azumarill #18(1RH)
Carnivine #21(1RH)
Drifblim #24
Dustox #25
Gengar #27
Heracross #28(RH)
Medicham #32
Purugly #36
Steelix #28
Wobbuffet #41

Lv. X's

Gardevoir Lv. X SW #131
Rhyperior Lv. X LA #145(set)
x2 Darkrai Lv. X(x2 tin)

POP 1-7

POP1

Metagross #2
Beautifly #6
Masquerain #7
Larvitar #11
Minun #12
Plusle #13
Swellow #15

POP2

Tauros #5
Multi Technical Machine 01 #9
Pokemon Park #10
Bulbasaur #12
Cacnea #13
Luvdisc #14
Phanpy #15
Pikachu #16

POP3

Forretress #13
High Pressure System #10
Ditto #12
Eevee #13
Ivysaur #14
Marshtomp #15
Pichu Bros. #16

POP4

Combusken #6
Pokemon Fan Club #9
Mudkip #11
Pikachu #13
Squirtle #14
Treecko #15
Wobbuffet #16
Deoxys EX #17

POP5

Bill's Maintenance #6
Charmander #10
Meowth #11
Pikachu #12
Pikachu #13
Pelipper #14
Zangoose #15

POP6

(I have almost everything in this set, so if you want something just ask and I'll check the collection)

POP7

Mothim #5
Delibird #6
Kirlia #8
BurmySand Cloak#12
Corsola#13
Sentret #16

POP8

Heatran #1
Lucario #2
Yanmega #5
Night Maintenance #9
x2 chimchar #12
x2 Croagunk
x2 Piplup
x2 Riolu #16
x3 Turtwig #17

Older EX's

Rocket's Sneasel EX RR #103
Rocket's Zapdos EX RR #106
Rocket's Persian EX RR #116

Trainers

Supporters

x1 Buck's Training LA #130
x3 Rival SW #124
x2 Prof. Rowan (x1 DP #112, x1 SW #123)
x1 Professor Oak's Research DF #80
x2 Fossil Excavator x1 MT #111, x1 MD #82
x2 Mom's Kindness MD #83(lol)

Other

x4 Technical Machine TS-2 LA #137
x1 Dawn Stadium MD #79
x3 Dusk Ball MD #80(x1 RH)
x2 Quick Ball MT #114

WANTS

Biggest WANTS

x3 Rampardos PT #13
xX Lookers Investigation PT #109
x1 Dusknoir Lv. X SF #96
xX Unopened Dusknoir prerelease sleeves
xX Unopened green Shaymin sleeves
CYL

Major WANTS

x3 Dusknoir SF #1
x1 Dusknoir DP #2
xX Unopened packs from current legal sets
xX Most DP-on supporters(Bebe's, Roseanne's, Felicity's, etc)

Normal WANTS

xX Prerelease card sleeves
xX Claydol GE #15
xX Any kind of shiny basic energy
SW-SF Lv.X's

NOTICE: JUST BECAUSE SOMETHING ON MY WANTS LIST ISN'T THE HIGHEST WANT, DOESN'T MEAN I AM LESS LIKELY TO TRADE FOR IT.

REFS

Good refs(19)

From the marked section, and on are refs done AFTER the iTrader release. The refs before the marked section will disappear 10/12/09. Until then, the full ref number still counts.

If your name is on this list, your SPANDTOODINATACKULAR.

x2 Vegetasou<------GREAT TRADER
Pokemonmike
x2 poke_master2008
flarerose0o0
Blondee3933
BeckordJ
Spirit Of Mew
Woodchippu
vespa wielder
pokemonfreak
Brawler1624
Politoed666
---------------
Pajamas
tyranitar42
brick11
Garch
Tentacruel13
mine is cooler
Geo15721

If we've traded in the past before iTrader, please go ahead and leave me an iTrader ref, and I will do the same to you.

Pending Trades(3)

xchasex ~ He's received my cards, now waiting to get mine from him.

ljgenco12 ~ Received his end, sent mine out, waiting for him to receive.

Football40 ~ Waiting to get his cards, then I will send mine.

Bad/cautionary traders(0)

None at the moment!

Feel free to ask about Commons/Uncommons/Trainers/energies/rotated out cards/anything else I did not put up here. Thanks!

Last edited:
I have These that you need;
1 Lucario Lv. X MT #122
1 Strength Charm DF #81
2 Holon FF DF #84

CML for my wants, Thanks!

Okay I'm thinking I can get something to trade for your Holon FF's and the SC. I am currently in the process of trading for Lucario Lv. X.(is that when I say pending...?) I have a Windstorm, and I could get a Gallade. I also have 2 Celio's, but they're from Fire Red/Leaf Green. Do they have to be from CG, or was the text changed or something?

Ok, so, would you do;

x2 Holon FF
x1 Strength Charm

for your

x1 Gallade
x2 Celios?

I dont mind FR/LG, lmk, Thanks!

Okay, thats just slightly over what I want to do. Can we remove 1 Celio's? Or we could take away the Celio's and put in 1 Windstorm.

Hmm, would you do;
x2 Holon FF
x1 Strength Charm *DF Reverse Holo

for your

x1 Gallade
x2 Celios?

LMk, thanks.

I think that will work. But please gimme a few days to get the Gallade which I am fairly confident I can get. Do you have any refs?

Yes, no problem i can wait. Nope, not here but i have 23 Positive Refs on another website, but i know PokeGym refs only counts refs from this site.. so.. if we both dont have any refs we'll send same time, but if you have more than 1, i'll send first.

Well, I have 2 friends on the gym who could vouch for me although I have never traded with them through the gym because I know em in real life. They would confidently say that if I ripped anyone on the gym, if my parents don't kill me, they will. Its Metricus and Xenos Blaid. But I meen they're not technical refs so I guess we will work out the more complicated details when I get the Gallade.

Bump anothuh for ya mothuh double double super size and don't forget the friez.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Changes made to H/W.

Last edited:
I'm currently awaiting a response from a friend about that card on whether he still wants it or not, but in case he doesn't need it anymore, do you want it for a Blissy, assuming you need it that bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back