Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Alakazam! BBQ Costa Mesa CA

cattdreams

That's right! Time for another great
Alakazam PokemonLeauge BBQ!

Yep Yep Yep! it's time for Alakazam's irregular bbq and tournament. There's gonna be food, games, prizes, & fun!
The BBQ is pot luck so if you are planning on comming, please R.S.V.P. so we can make sure that everyone brings something differant and we have enough food for everyone.

The tournament will be at alakazam and will be modified format! (DX-on) there will be an entry fee TBD (between $3 and $5) with prizes given out.

Where: Pinkley Park 360 E. Ogle St. Costa Mesa CA
(you can park at alakazam and walk behind the center to the park)

When: 11am-3pm Saturday, September 16th

Please R.S.V.P. either here or via email to :
cattdreams(at)excite(dot)com

-CattDreams

I have never seen WPM at a league.
I was looking forward to it, too.

Phew.
I thought the PSATs were on this saturday.
But unlike Jon, it's only the practice PSAT.
I'm bringing Pasta salad, because it's the only thing I semi know how to make.

Last edited:
Some SD players will be there! We'll be bringing some Cokes and Potato Chips for the Potluck if that's alright.

There better be chicken and catfish there.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Ho-oh A Go-go said:
Cool! Can't wait to see some SD guys! How many will be making the drive north? There are usually 15-20 people at our BBQ/tourneys--I want to make sure we pick up enough burgers for all.

See you there!

Steph

By the way, for tourney info, go to:

http://op.pokemon-tcg.com/tournaments/details.asp?tournament_id=609000159

Oh yes, that reminds me. I'll make sure and cut in line at the barbeque. I have an image to keep up after all. ;-)

Last edited:
j2dar8 said:
can i come and bring 2 peeps with me i can bring stuff if u want ?

just let me know ok .

all are welcome to come! we could use someone to bring a nice side dish of some sort. perhaps fresh mellon cut up or something.

hey mark and steph...will get ahold of some of the LA guys...but I'll bring some fried chicken from Ralphs or Albertsons...and some of my mom's infamous salsa...LOL :thumb:

count me in, i'm there!!!

laters and sorry about missing Jades party, family came over that day...c'ya on saturday!!!

bye

Jess_E

I really hate to flake out, but it looks like I won't be attending since my ride up has work. Hopefully we can attend the next one. =/

Back