Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

all coin flips heads and linoone continous headbutt

im not sure if this is the right area to post but here is my question.i posted a deck here recently and someone told me not to play it becuz there was going to be a card that says all of your coin flips for the rest of the turn are heads,also that person said it would work in combination w/ linoone(continuous headbutt)well thank you for whatever information u can provide me.

If it's a card that hasn't been released yet, then it won't be discussed by PUI until it is (or if it is) released.
Moving to single cards where members are free to speculate.

The card was mistranslated. It doesn't make all coin flips heads. It flips all your prize cards over, like "Here Comes Team Rocket" from the old Rocket set.

LOL, the Linoone would then be able to knock out ANY pokemon with just 2 energy!! Of course it's mistranslated

Physics Squirrel said:
The card was mistranslated. It doesn't make all coin flips heads. It flips all your prize cards over, like "Here Comes Team Rocket" from the old Rocket set.

Ok that kind of bites then for a supporter. If it was a non-supporter I could see it being played but I doubt this will get played.

~Tormented~

im going to play 4 of them, and 4 vs seeker so i can flip them face up,then down,then up, then down...XD

I believe it's been minstralanlated. Sorry, but linoone won't work, IMO. Why? It says flip till you get heads. hmmm, that means you'll keep flipping forever. However, this does work with Dusclops' judgement. ;X

Back