Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

All Pokemon cards for a DBGT or Yu-gi-oh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I have 60+ foils from Base set to Neo Revelations. I also have many promos and also I have some notable cards such as
20x Fire Energy (foiled)
20x Fighting Energy (foiled)
8x Electrabuzz (foiled) Base set
8x Hitmonchan (foiled) base set
4x Dark Ivysaur (winner stamped)
4x Dark Venuasuar (winner stamped)
6x Rocket's Sneasel
6x Rocket's Sizcor
10x Professor Elm (foiled)

And my only card from EON is :
1x EX Sneasel

All I am looking for is A good amount of Yugioh Cards OR if you cant get me 2-3 boxs of the Baby Saga for Dragonball GT all will give you all these cards.

Anime, you must have the wrong guy because I havent even made one trade on this board yet. It could be someone with the same name but it is not me, sorry to tell you that.

Anime,there are rules to follow here on the gym(which you agreed to when you signed up).If you can`t abide by them,then you may be banned.You do not post(especially using all caps which is shouting and rude) accusations like this in the trade forum.Here is the pertinent rule which you need to do if you feel like you have an issue with someone:

If you have a problem with a Gym trader: email [email protected] stating what the problem is, who it is with, and the email address of that person, if you have it.

Please abide by the rules as we want everyone to enjoy the site.If you can`t,then we will take the necessary actions.

`Sensei

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back