Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Alto Mare's Latios 011/018 & Latias 012/018 Holos

Why pay for nearmint, when you can get mint?
Just my opinion.
Well let me see, there are about 10 cards in the deck, that are pokemon
Each are worth about the same
Decks vary from $250-300
I'd say that is about reasonable...

Each are worth about the same

They really aren't. Espeon, Latias and Latios are easily higher valued than the rest of the cards in that half deck. Lati@s because they're holos and popular Pokemon, and Espeon because it's an Eevee (and therefore probably the most popular Pokemon in that deck).

the latios and latias cards easily go for about 40+ a piece its very very hard to find a complete deck of it and since both are the only holos there it makes it more rarer.the espeon since its an eeveeloution thats the reason alone.the other cards can still fetch a pretty good amount but those 3 are the top dollar ones

I understand all your above values.
Cards are worth what people are willing to pay for them...

Espeon is probably the highest, you are all right at about $50-70
The Lati@s I would price closer to $30 each
So then the other 7 would be about $20-25 each

That is my opinion on the matter.
I know I can get the Latias online for $25 somewhere, so think what you want people, but they DEFINITELY are not $40+ a piece.
That Latias has been for sale forever!

most of the other cards i have seen go for 10-15 people are willing to shell out certain amounts for the latios and latias cards.there is a complete set someone is looking for around 200-300 for it.they seems to always go for 40+ so thats the average for now

Average does not mean it is the value.
If I sold 3 darkrai for $1 and one for 3997, the average would be 1000...

All I know is that I can obtain a Latias for $25, so that is what I think the value is around, closer to 30.

You can obtain a latias for $25 ok that would say i can obtain a coro coro shining mew for just $20 then really.But thats your opinion on the value of the card some people will value it high some will do it low but as of now people are paying more than 40 for it.

You can obtain a latias for $25 ok that would say i can obtain a coro coro shining mew for just $20 then really.But thats your opinion on the value of the card some people will value it high some will do it low but as of now people are paying more than 40 for it.

If you know where there is a $20 corocoro mew, let me know.
I'm just saying a card is what people are willing to shell out for it.

If people are paying more than $40 for it, why is the one I know of still for sale?

They're worth the same as what you're paying for them, mostly. I personally had my set for $36, but that was after going through importing through a deputy service and whatnot, so if you don't feel it's worth the 3-4 week wait, $55 is pretty good.

I was lucky to get gem mint Alto Mare's Lati@s for something like $15 off a LiveJournal seller. However, I would not let mine go for less than $40 or $50 each. They are extremely scarce, especially in good condition, as are most of the cards from that half deck. They're fairly sought after for their rarity, artwork, the popularity of Lati@s, etc.

If you have the opportunity to get both for $55, I'd take it.

Now you got me concerned now if tnt eould just pay ne I would have bought these already
Posted with Mobile style...

If yours are the ones Im thinking of, then they are nearmint, and aren't gem mint... therefore I'd say you'd be lucky to get over $30 each...
Especially since that seller has been trying for a while to unload em

I dont really want to resell them I just love the art work in those two cards I just want to make sure im not over paying
Posted with Mobile style...

sometimes you do get lucky with the cards and end up getting them cheap.just be on the look out since some japanese sellers dont list the cards up like its from what i've seen japanese cards just say pokemon card rare.overpaying them is like paying 60+ for each card.

Back