Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

am i missing something? (re: Launch from DB)

[CHRISBO EDIT - Fixed title to be more descriptive.]

ok i was just watching some dragonball episodes, and i'm very curious, what happened to Launch?

there is absolutely no mention of her in dbz, and she's still in the last few episodes...... was it explained in one of the movies or something??

i don't know and it's one of those annoying little details that is really starting to annoy me

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the scenes removed from American DBZ was her drowning her sorrows after Tien was killed by Nappa. She doesn't appear much afterwards, but I'm pretty sure that she can be seen in the Garlic Junior and Cell Sagas. Funimation is re-releasing Saiyan Saga, so the missing scene should find it's way back into the series.

Specifically, they found her a little too gun-and-booze oriented, and that's about all she did the short time she was in the beginning of DBZ. They sliced her out completely.

Thomas33 said:
have watched whole DBZ and don't know who is Launch o_O

launch was primarily in the original Dragonball series, she was the gun toting bi-polar girl that changed personalities whenever she sneezed....

hmm, been watching the cell sagas, haven't seen her, will keep looking.........

Theres a lot of little errors in DB/DBZ, Akira Toriyama kind of made up the story as he went, so things like this happened.

Well, considering Dragonball Z was set to end after the Frieza saga, the fact Akira ('was forced to') make it up as he went is kinda logical. I believe I remember reading something that said Akira admitted to forgetting about Lunch..er..Launch. :p

No she helped by giving energy for Goku's Super Spirit Bomb against Kid Buu, she had her Blue Hair. It was Bora, his son, #17, Launch,Lyme(From Cell Saga),Snow(from DB), That farmer w/ Shotgun AT showed them all giving energy to Goku's Super Spirit Bomb.

Last edited:
Back